palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Did we ever find out how he got the “shota” tag removed from the game even though the content is clearly in the game even if it’s optional?
If it's not shota, it's literal children (which it is anyway, except calling it "shota" suddenly makes it a valid fetish for whatever reason). And that would be against F95 rules. I'm also curious what's behind that. This game basically requires the shota tag in order for it to fit the F95 ruleset. It's weird. :unsure:

Edit: The shota tag is still there if you check the "Genre" spoiler in the first post. But it somehow disappeared from the title tags.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
If it's not shota, it's literal children (which it is anyway, except calling it "shota" suddenly makes it a valid fetish for whatever reason). And that would be against F95 rules. I'm also curious what's behind that. This game basically requires the shota tag in order for it to fit the F95 ruleset. It's weird. :unsure:

Edit: The shota tag is still there if you check the "Genre" spoiler in the first post. But it somehow disappeared from the title tags.
Eh, I asked the mods about it and if they could add the tag since it was in the genre spoiler, that way people could filter it if they wanted. And they just responded to me straight up saying "no". lol

Guess they want to hide that this game has that content and not let people filter it. I've noticed a lot of games like that, where mods refuse to add the proper tags. No idea why. :cautious:

Reactions: palmtrees89

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.185. :love: :love: :love: (y)

5% - 5% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 2407925
It will take 40 days to finish the first 2 metrics ((100+100)/5=40). It will take 10 days to complete the other 2 ((100+100)/20=10). It will take 2 days for final testing and another 2 days to insert animations. A total of 40+10+2+2=54. Progress is shown 6 days a week. So a total of 9 weeks. Add one week for unexpected issues and 5 days to be shared publicly a total of 75 day from now... This part is going to be out Sunday 7 May 2023. And part II of the event Sophia/Dylan 6 August 2023. Seat down & enjoy the ride... ;) :BootyTime:

Apr 12, 2021
They might not care because it's easy to avoid shota in this game.
I think Developer wanted everyone to find something in the game according to their own fetish. I wish he didn't tho.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It will take 40 days to finish the first 2 metrics ((100+100)/5=40). It will take 10 days to complete the other 2 ((100+100)/20=10). It will take 2 days for final testing and another 2 days to insert animations. A total of 40+10+2+2=54. Progress is shown 6 days a week. So a total of 9 weeks. Add one week for unexpected issues and 5 days to be shared publicly a total of 75 day from now... This part is going to be out Sunday 7 May 2023. And part II of the event Sophia/Dylan 6 August 2023. Seat down & enjoy the ride... ;) :BootyTime:
Very, veeeeeeery optimistic estimate. Unrealistically optimistic.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Sophia back from Claire, happy to see her husband. After all, they had big plans for the evening and wanted to go to a fine restaurant. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Liam ak one vote character, cancels the date, Dylan take his place and the update end in the first official and desired kiss between Sophia and Dylan, which of course is it animated, and the second part of the event is all fair play and teasing in the hot tub

Damn that too cliché even for L&P parameters, I hope this prediction of mine is wrong.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021

Sophia back from Claire, happy to see her husband. After all, they had big plans for the evening and wanted to go to a fine restaurant. But...

But.....the game! gotta watch the football match on TV....Liam doesn't have time for the bullshit... dinner date?! pffff

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
So Liam ak one vote character, cancels the date, Dylan take his place and the update end in the first official and desired kiss between Sophia and Dylan, which of course is it animated, and the second part of the event is all fair play and teasing in the hot tub

Damn that too cliché even for L&P parameters, I hope this prediction of mine is wrong.

I think you are a little right, but also wrong. That there is a path included, where Dylan steps in for Liam in this date, can be concluded quite clearly from the statements made by L&P so far. However, I think it's unlikely that L&P will let the whole update end with just a kiss. If I had to bet, I think the Dylan Cuckold story will be set up ...

... How exactly is not clear to me. So many possibilities, but probably less exciting than one might hope for.

Also, We must also remember that L&P is always trying to delay the Dylan story somehow. A kiss would be a really big step for the romantic path. For this, the story lacks the basis yet.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
... How exactly is not clear to me. So many possibilities, but probably less exciting than one might hope for.
Detective Dylan Holmes: *Let's see if I can play with mommy's milkers or have her suck my weiner*... I gotta get to the bottom of it! Watson? Watson?!...Quick, hand me the lube and a pack of condoms, we're going in!

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think you are a little right, but also wrong. That there is a path included, where Dylan steps in for Liam in this date, can be concluded quite clearly from the statements made by L&P so far. However, I think it's unlikely that L&P will let the whole update end with just a kiss. If I had to bet, I think the Dylan Cuckold story will be set up ...

Also, We must also remember that L&P is always trying to delay the Dylan story somehow. A kiss would be a really big step for the romantic path. For this, the story lacks the basis yet.
If this update is Liam ditching his date with Sofia and the possible reworks to the first part would lead me to believe that the "Good Wife" path may be getting axed unless we can choose to still keep the date.

Unless people are just reading too much into a preview pic of Liam waiting while Sophia prepares.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes