CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I think L&P has quite a lot of work and worries related to the development of the game, not to mention personal issues.
I absolutely do not see any need to engage in this kind of verification that you are talking about.
I repeat, in the second half of April it will be possible to draw any conclusions. After all, it is quite obvious that he could do preparatory work that was not reflected on the counter.
The last of the Old Defenders I see. I didnt think even you would out last Sabretooth. LP has broken every promise that he has made to subs and the delays only get longer. Im not sure what reality you are even in anymore. You have always been a defender, but always quality posts and arguments.

Let me ask you this. When do see a realistic completion of this game?

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
liam is probably going to be his dismissal self with sophia and is seemingly going to brush over [no pun intended] sophias new hairstyle and it might plausibly plant the seed of whether liam cares about her in comparison to his teenage counter part whether it's sam or dylan. dylan is maybe going to fulfill what liam is missing in these 2 updates which is attention and attention to detail

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So Liam ak one vote character, cancels the date, Dylan take his place and the update end in the first official and desired kiss between Sophia and Dylan
I agree that it will end in a kiss.

Or will Sofia take Dylan to the hotel?

I guessed a restaurant date from the moment I knew it was an update on Sofia and Dylan.
And I let go of my expectations the moment they left the house.

There's nothing Sophia can do right now because the developer protected her so much.

if next year or the year after..... I don't know

Reactions: Love you all
Apr 5, 2022

Sophia back from Claire, happy to see her husband. After all, they had big plans for the evening and wanted to go to a fine restaurant. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
of all the people he could have given screen time to besides dylan he decides it to be liam? smh

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The last of the Old Defenders I see. I didnt think even you would out last Sabretooth. LP has broken every promise that he has made to subs and the delays only get longer. Im not sure what reality you are even in anymore. You have always been a defender, but always quality posts and arguments.

Let me ask you this. When do see a realistic completion of this game?
Thanks! I thank you for treating me respectfully in this post.
In my firm conviction, no matter how deep and polar, there would be no disagreements among people, the most important thing is not to lose respect for each other.
Now to the essence of your question.
Of course, I, like any of the participants of this forum, also dislike a lot about the work of L&P. I have complaints about the quality of his writing and plot, I am not happy with his organization of work, the lack of a team, the fact that all this eventually leads to such a slow creation of AWAM.
Separately, I will note his other problem, his inability to communicate with fans on the forum and even with patrons on Patreon and SS.
But, first of all, I don't see any practical sense in merging into a general chorus of indignation against L&P, here on the forum. Since my indignation will not change the situation in any way.
Trying to influence the situation, I wrote personal messages to L&P.
His answers did not always suit me, but here I turn to the second part of the answer to you, I began to understand him better.
Because I have managed a number of projects myself, although in a slightly different field, but it is very easy to draw an analogy. Since I also tried to write, long before I got acquainted with AWAM, I understand the problems of a creative nature that L&P has to face.
All these factors together allow me to understand that L&P is not a liar and a scammer. At the initial stage of work on the creation of AWAM, he openly shared his plans with the public. But having no experience of such work, AWAM is his first project, failing to cope with the plans set before him, he received a wave of insults and accusations.
I understand that it seems to any of the critics of L&P that if L&P follows his advice and does as the critic advises him, then everything will immediately change for the better.
But I also understand that it's not easy and I see how L&P is taking some steps to improve its labor organization.

Honestly, let's impartially try to consider with you only one example from the last.
You probably remember how much outrage and insults were directed at L&P when earlier all four counters were at 100%, but the update did not come out. L&P said that it still needed to run tests and check that everything worked correctly. But who paid attention to his words? Everyone just insulted him.
Now, when he added a verification and testing counter, as well as an animation creation counter, he was attacked and insulted again. It's a fact!

It turns out that we now have such a situation that L&P does not do, it will always be subjected to harassment. Therefore, he went into a deaf defense and tries to make as few promises as possible and not talk about plans for the future.

But I am sure that if L&P can avoid a creative crisis, can cope with the burnout effect that he is not used to, then his experience of more than five years of work on the creation of AWAM will help him organize and improve his work. According to my estimates, he has 2-3 years left for this. If he fails during this time, probably this project will simply close unfinished.

I'm sorry, I tried to be brief and didn't say much, but it turned out to be cumbersome.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
of all the people he could have given screen time to besides dylan he decides it to be liam? smh
I mean... I didn't expect Janitor Clark to stand in Sophia's living room, TV remote control in hand. Liam will most likely only have a couple renders worth of screentime. L&P has to somehow tell the story as to how Sophia ends up going to the Restaurant with Dylan instead of Liam. There's hardly any way to replace him. That said, I would prefer an entirely different event aswell. But can't really blame L&P here for using Liam to tell the story as it's just part of the events ahead. ;-)

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. .0.185. :love: :love: :love:(y)

10% - 5% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%
View attachment 2409790
I like that "BUT".
Many assumed that the meeting of Sophia and Liam in the restaurant would not take place and it turned out that they were right, everything would be exactly like that.
Again, I want to draw attention to Sophia's new hairstyle. With this hairstyle, she is gorgeous!

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
In my firm conviction, no matter how deep and polar, there would be no disagreements among people, the most important thing is not to lose respect for each other.
Of course, I, like any of the participants of this forum, also dislike a lot about the work of L&P. I have complaints about the quality of his writing and plot, I am not happy with his organization of work, the lack of a team, the fact that all this eventually leads to such a slow creation of AWAM.
Separately, I will note his other problem, his inability to communicate with fans on the forum and even with patrons on Patreon and SS.
But, first of all, I don't see any practical sense in merging into a general chorus of indignation against L&P, here on the forum. Since my indignation will not change the situation in any way.
His answers did not always suit me, but here I turn to the second part of the answer to you, I began to understand him better.
Because I have managed a number of projects myself, although in a slightly different field, but it is very easy to draw an analogy. Since I also tried to write, long before I got acquainted with AWAM, I understand the problems of a creative nature that L&P has to face.
All these factors together allow me to understand that L&P is not a liar and a scammer. At the initial stage of work on the creation of AWAM, he openly shared his plans with the public. But having no experience of such work, AWAM is his first project, failing to cope with the plans set before him, he received a wave of insults and accusations.
I understand that it seems to any of the critics of L&P that if L&P follows his advice and does as the critic advises him, then everything will immediately change for the better.
But I also understand that it's not easy and I see how L&P is taking some steps to improve its labor organization.

Honestly, let's impartially try to consider with you only one example from the last.
You probably remember how much outrage and insults were directed at L&P when earlier all four counters were at 100%, but the update did not come out. L&P said that it still needed to run tests and check that everything worked correctly. But who paid attention to his words? Everyone just insulted him.
Now, when he added a verification and testing counter, as well as an animation creation counter, he was attacked and insulted again. It's a fact!

It turns out that we now have such a situation that L&P does not do, it will always be subjected to harassment. Therefore, he went into a deaf defense and tries to make as few promises as possible and not talk about plans for the future.

But I am sure that if L&P can avoid a creative crisis, can cope with the burnout effect that he is not used to, then his experience of more than five years of work on the creation of AWAM will help him organize and improve his work. According to my estimates, he has 2-3 years left for this. If he fails during this time, probably this project will simply close unfinished.

I'm sorry, I tried to be brief and didn't say much, but it turned out to be cumbersome.
Agree on some of your posts, disagree on most others. The biggest one is agreed that there is not much life left in this game. I give it less than two years, but most likely it will go the way of Gumdrop or ISATOR. I defended him myself up to 2020 that he wasn't a milker and at that time I don't believe he was. Now, I totally think he is. The BS about his update board. Well pretty much no one trusts him. That's on him. This should be my last post on this game for awhile. It was once the best game comment board on this site, but as most of his loyal followers have turned on him and left. This thread has gone pretty much the way of the game. To bad for such waste of great vn.

Peace Out

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Agree on some of your posts, disagree on most others. The biggest one is agreed that there is not much life left in this game. I give it less than two years, but most likely it will go the way of Gumdrop or ISATOR. I defended him myself up to 2020 that he wasn't a milker and at that time I don't believe he was. Now, I totally think he is. The BS about his update board. Well pretty much no one trusts him. That's on him. This should be my last post on this game for awhile. It was once the best game comment board on this site, but as most of his loyal followers have turned on him and left. This thread has gone pretty much the way of the game. To bad for such waste of great vn.

Peace Out
I hear you, CSK92.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

I agree with much of what you say but the fact remains that it's the Dev's decisions & no-one else's that have led to the situations described. I take no pleasure in finding it ironic that the most hysterical criticism & rampant abuse seems to come from the very audience that he has chosen to primarily cater for. I wanted AWAM to succeed, it was my favourite VN but a majority of fans now surely see that without radical change this is highly unlikely.

No-one in their right minds can expect to get exactly the game that they want & most people with even a basic experience of life accept that there will be problems at times but continuously slowing down, while promising to speed up & doing this several times, has led to cynicism amongst those who've followed this for a while, not to forget the introduction of some highly dubious story telling.

If AWAM were to disappear, it would undoubtedly be missed but the false claims, slow development, (& in my case, the shota), certainly wouldn't.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I agree with much of what you say but the fact remains that it's the Dev's decisions & no-one else's that have led to the situations described. I take no pleasure in finding it ironic that the most hysterical criticism & rampant abuse seems to come from the very audience that he has chosen to primarily cater for. I wanted AWAM to succeed, it was my favourite VN but a majority of fans now surely see that without radical change this is highly unlikely.

No-one in their right minds can expect to get exactly the game that they want & most people with even a basic experience of life accept that there will be problems at times but continuously slowing down, while promising to speed up & doing this several times, has led to cynicism amongst those who've followed this for a while, not to forget the introduction of some highly dubious story telling.

If AWAM were to disappear, it would undoubtedly be missed but the false claims, slow development, (& in my case, the shota), certainly wouldn't.
I understand you. But agree, if there were less anger, accusations and insults on the forum here, it would be much better and more interesting. Sometimes it is very interesting to read comments, someone's statements or jokes.
In fact, a lot depends on us, we all together create the climate that is present here, and not just L&P.
It seems to me that despite the fact that we do not directly influence the creation of AWAM, we are able to have some positive effect. To do this, it is necessary to reduce the degree of negativity here and it is likely that we will see a pleasant response from L&P.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
For those not on the Dylan route, will it be possibly for Liam not to cancel?
I can confirm that if you follow the GW route then Liam & Sophia will have a romantic dinner together followed by sex at home. I don't know if it will be plain vanilla or there will be some good hot scene though...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can confirm that if you follow the GW route then Liam & Sophia will have a romantic dinner together followed by sex at home. I don't know if it will be plain vanilla or there will be some good hot scene though...
What if you don't follow the GW route? I play the Ellie and Patricia routes, so still Filthy. Not particularly interested in the sex scene after, but mildly curious if it will still fit in with the Filthy routes, since the Ellie route seems to no longer require Sophia and Liam to not be having sex.

Reactions: GokutheG

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
What if you don't follow the GW route? I play the Ellie and Patricia routes, so still Filthy. Not particularly interested in the sex scene after, but mildly curious if it will still fit in with the Filthy routes, since the Ellie route seems to no longer require Sophia and Liam to not be having sex.
In the filthy route the next two releases are exclusively focused on Dylan's progression. There is Dylan/Ellie/Christine afterwards where the Parker siblings go to Christine's party but this is not expected to be released before mid November...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes