tigers

Apr 28, 2017
he will essentially be throwing 4.5k down the toilet if he abandons. Thats a substantial amount

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
I notice some comments regarding janitor and expected blackmail by him, and others suggesting he might help with "sorting out" Aiden, well if he does "sort Aiden" Sophia may well show him her gratitude and there will be no need for blackmail by him.
Just my thoughts. :sneaky:
Yeah, it looks like Aiden is going to be the reason for Sophia and the janitor getting closer. The janitor feels he owes her one.

screenshot0058.png screenshot0057.png

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
1. School blackmailing Vers. 1 (Currently used in the game) 386
2. School blackmailing Vers. 2 (Compromising bachelorette party video) 100
mamica12.gif

Reactions: f9597

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
another poll in this patreon End Mr. Bennett's storyline or keep in the game.please vote for the end!!!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Event with Janitor isn‘t a blackmailing story. There was nothing at all, only shower. It was no pressure to doing something. But i guess we‘ll see him again... later in the game

Reactions: Lerox

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Wow this guy is losing it slowly but surely, now is a poll for bennet blackmail story, to me that seems more real and plausible more natural than the other one, here on bennet path sophia pretty much can't do shit to convince bennet to let her son take another try to the test or pass his exam without some compromising so here is the real question for her on how far she will go for her son sake...

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
another poll in this patreon End Mr. Bennett's storyline or keep in the game.please vote for the end!!!
You can vote, just sign up.
Event with Janitor isn‘t a blackmailing story. There was nothing at all, only shower. It was no pressure to doing something. But i guess we‘ll see him again... later in the game
I think the janitor is not bad as Bennett or Aiden.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can vote, just sign up.

I think the janitor is not bad as Bennett or Aiden.
I'm with you.After all he must be the interracial part of the game.
He better keep all arcs so far and don't add anymore new characters.We have more than enough.It's time to make some real progress for at least half of them,not to start new ones.BTW if the blackmail stories are so important what the hell will happen if you reject both?

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
Since the developer is trying to optimize the visual novel by eliminating some routes, it would be good to suggest that some lesbian routes are also eliminated, such as the maid's route, Emma's route or other routes that I don't remember since I don't follow those routes, there are many lesbian routes that are slowing down the development of the novel. A next poll would be good, if there are already two why not three. It would be good to suggest that...

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
dammit what the hells going on...Bennet's blackmail is more mature than some punk ass kid aiden. Voted to keep it in. Am already used to the long updates

Reactions: satoshi36
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes