Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

I thought a little bit and maybe it really would be better to have one blackmailing storyline out. I'd prefer to quit Mr. Bennett's storyline in a way that Sophia finds automatically a way to get rid of him without falling for his blackmailing. Of course I also had a plan with his story and some twists later but I really have just too many storylines and with Mr. Bennett just more different story branches. So maybe it wouldn't be that wrong to remove the most unnecessary and less liked storylines.
Furthermore Mr. Bennett's storyline would be the easiest one to put out now (to end it). And also for me it would be the least painful one to quit. The school blackmailing storyline is much more networked with other things in the story and it actually was planned to be one of the highlights of the game, where Sophia is confronted with a desperate situation when she has to do things for a good reason but which she actually wouldn't do, like not wearing a bra at work for a start. Or she finds other solutions for this situation later. Plus some elements of Mr. Bennett's storyline are also in other storylines as well.
What do you think?

1.Continue Mr. Bennett's storyline additionally to the other one
2.End Mr. Bennett's storyline
3.I'm more interested in Mr. Bennett's storyline than in the other one

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But it's not unavoidable. You can say no.
You can say no but in the case of bully arc you lose also Dylan/not a problem for some/,Zac/even lesser proble/ and Alyssa/not a problem for these who are not into lesbian/.Overall rejecting this you will lose major part of the game.I doubt he can make an alternative to the bully story that will replace all you lose.

Reactions: satoshi36

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Man after all is said and done, all this unnecessary drama changed nothing. People didnt want the game to be broken into episodes ,didnt want to change aiden's storyline, and now going by the polls want bennett in. So much pointless drama and for nothing, not to mention precious time being wasted that would delay the next update

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
The school blackmailing storyline is much more networked with other things in the story and it actually was planned to be one of the highlights of the game
Overall rejecting this you will lose major part of the game.
Like l&p says is a major part of the plot so if you chose to say no then you loose a big chunk of story although he reassures us that "it will be avoidable later anyway without affecting Dylan's, Zac's and Alyssa's storyline" but then you don't get to see the tasks and Sophia is gonna remain prudish till she dies:LOL:...

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
2.End Mr. Bennett's storyline
I voted for that. Even so, it is more realistic, but the Aiden storyline ise different. Because I want to see how far Sophia will go to protect Dylan for getting beaten up. And also that a Teenager does that, is also different. I think, we have enough games with men blackmailing women.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I voted for that. Even so, it is more realistic, but the Aiden storyline ise different. Because I want to see how far Sophia will go to protect Dylan for getting beaten up. And also that a Teenager does that, is also different. I think, we have enough games with men blackmailing women.
I wonder another thing.Do we realy gonna see all 12 tasks?That will take realy long time.Even if he start to put task each day not only in the 3 days she works as a teacher.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I wonder another thing.Do we realy gonna see all 12 tasks?That will take realy long time.Even if he start to put task each day not only in the 3 days she works as a teacher.
Maybe later on, she will get some help. Maybe the Janitor or Sam or she has a plan with Alyssa. We can have two tasks in one day. But what can that be?

Reactions: farrah
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes