sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I would love for Sophia and Dylan to develop a real relationship and for obvious reasons they go away somewhere away from home. Maybe just because of Dylan's football activity. Who knows: a tournament in another state of two or three weeks. Then maybe it happens that due to the nocturnal activity in the hotel Dylan can't stand up on the playing field, ahahahah. Isn't that an idea?

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
AWAM's current tags

3dcg
big ass
big tits : There is an assessment that it is getting smaller now.
Blackmail : There are already three ways to get rid of Aiden, and Don Morello and Bennett are almost forgotten characters.
Cheating : Sam?????????
corruption : :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exhibitionism : breast and panti
Female protagonist : people currently being questioned if it's turning into Dylan.
groping : Aiden????????
humiliation
Incest : So far, Ellie's scene is the only one, but I doubt it should be recognized as incest.
lesbian : :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
masturbation
milf
oral : with husband :LOL:
SEX : With husband :LOL:
Romance : With Sam
sextoys : dildo
spanking : ????????
teasing : ???????
vaginal sex : husband and wife :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Virgin : There are many eunuchs as well as maidens lol
voyeurism : ???????????

for six years. :LOL::LOL:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The developer said there was no sex scene this year.

And I read that Dylan fans don't want NTR.
The first sex scene is scheduled for PD15 if I remember correctly, and that one is gonna be a lesbian scene. The first hetero sex scene is planned for PD16. Also, L&P only said that there's "important characters" involved, and so most people think Sophia won't even play a role in it.

Long story short; You'll have to wait another 4-5 years for the first lesbian sex scene with whatever main characters, and 6-7 years for the first hetero sex scene with whatever main characters.

I personally don't think this game will be around for us to see any of it happening, unless L&P makes some massive changes to his current development procedures.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The first sex scene is scheduled for PD15 if I remember correctly, and that one is gonna be a lesbian scene. The first hetero sex scene is planned for PD16. Also, L&P only said that there's "important characters" involved, and so most people think Sophia won't even play a role in it.

Long story short; You'll have to wait another 4-5 years for the first lesbian sex scene with whatever main characters, and 6-7 years for the first hetero sex scene with whatever main characters.

I personally don't think this game will be around for us to see any of it happening, unless L&P makes some massive changes to his current development procedures.
I hope the developer changes the storyline and makes sex scenes this year, because the developer hates people like me.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Or maybe the remaining patrons will come to their senses and press the developer.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope the developer changes the storyline and makes sex scenes this year, because the developer hates people like me.
No way.The first sex scene will be lesbian one.We don't have such scene for the rest of PD13.
In best case scenario he can finish PD13 this year.
And give us first 2 scenes of PD14-the very short Sophia/Ellie and another very short Sophia/Sam.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
No way.The first sex scene will be lesbian one.We don't have such scene for the rest of PD13.
In best case scenario he can finish PD13 this year.
And give us first 2 scenes of PD14-the very short Sophia/Ellie and another very short Sophia/Sam.
I wait for only heterosexual sex.

I know there's no hope.

I wish the developer would pull up the storyline even if I was receive laughed at for being wrong.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
are upcoming Dylan-Sophia Event 1 and 2 are interrelated ?
meaning they will be one big event or separate thing in themselves
because if they are in continuation then this update would be a blue baller

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
are upcoming Dylan-Sophia Event 1 and 2 are interrelated ?
meaning they will be one big event or separate thing in themselves
because if they are in continuation then this update would be a blue baller
I know a date is planned after the bathroom scene.

I don't have high expectations for this update and the next one because the developer said there's no sex this year.

And also, I don't have high expectations for the Sofia- Dylan line because no heterosexual sex for years to come, and So far I've never seen anything exciting about the Sofia- Dylan scene.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jonnybravo11
Nov 8, 2022
[/SPOILER]
This must be a very old (19 days) picture of Dylan. Today's Dylan is 30+, shredded but past his prime. He's grown a lot and gotten quite confident despite losing his mother to a peeping neighborhood kid with a tree house and a poise album. This reverse Benjamin Button event must be crucial for blue balling VN. He lost some whales over it but Sam simps cover for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When SNL was funny AF... [teary-emoji]
Category: WHO READS

Sean Connery 'I'll take Whore Ads for $200 Alex.'

If a creator wants to keep us entertained, add some of the old SNL skits to the TV playing in the background of a scene and wait to see how long it takes players to notice and start commenting on it.

I thoroughly enjoy it when a creator puts that kind of Easter Egg into a VN - I like rewards for paying attention!

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Category: WHO READS

Sean Connery 'I'll take Whore Ads for $200 Alex.'

If a creator wants to keep us entertained, add some of the old SNL skits to the TV playing in the background of a scene and wait to see how long it takes players to notice and start commenting on it.

I thoroughly enjoy it when a creator puts that kind of Easter Egg into a VN - I like rewards for paying attention!
Another popular thing for even halfway clever devs to do, especially when the MC is a younger guy, is if they are going to be playing on a laptop, they will be playing an AVN, either one of the dev's previous works, or another popular one as an in game shout out to one of their peers.

(And that's not even talking about straight cross overs with guest appearances from another AVN!)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes