Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
This forum gave at least 80 percent of his patreon pool so... yeah. LEAKIn is baaad....xD
Just 80%?? More like 98.9%, if L&P doesn't want their previews to leak, it's his decision, for me it's stupid, the more things leak, the more the game will be known, the more followers it will gather and the more possible future Patreons L&P will get, that Steve Jobs type closed system that wants to implement is ridiculous.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
Just 80%?? More like 98.9%, if L&P doesn't want their previews to leak, it's his decision, for me it's stupid, the more things leak, the more the game will be known, the more followers it will gather and the more possible future Patreons L&P will get, that Steve Jobs type closed system that wants to implement is ridiculous.
Steve Jobs payed for adds that was for free for us to watch....

Reactions: Lederzar

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
when he talks about leaks I am pretty sure he is also talking about this forum and I can understand him not wanting stuff to be leaked here since there is a lot of hate regarding his person on here.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
when he talks about leaks I am pretty sure he is also talking about this forum and I can understand him not wanting stuff to be leaked here since there is a lot of hate regarding his person on here.
I wouldn't say there is hate, rather frustration on the part of the fan base who have discovered in AWAM an excellent VN with unlimited potential but at the same time it is deteriorating because of its developer, very very very few here could say they "hate" L&P, proof of this is that during all the development time only complaints are heard towards him, but the same day an update comes out they are the first ones asking to be given the game, as I said L&P can do whatever he want with respect to the previews, but prohibiting them from being shown here just out of spite for 3 trolls is a childish decision

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
strange that they haven't uploaded the trailer

We are so poor that we cannot pay $30 for a preview
Being poor has nothing to do with it. Is it worth $30?
I wouldn't say there is hate, rather frustration on the part of the fan base who have discovered in AWAM an excellent VN with unlimited potential but at the same time it is deteriorating because of its developer, very very very few here could say they "hate" L&P, proof of this is that during all the development time only complaints are heard towards him, but the same day an update comes out they are the first ones asking to be given the game, as I said L&P can do whatever he want with respect to the previews, but prohibiting them from being shown here just out of spite for 3 trolls is a childish decision
I don't recall asking for the update, but I am probably one of the most vocal in my frustration about the game. So far waiting a few days for someone to post spoilers has saved me downloading the update for about a year now.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I don't recall asking for the update, but I am probably one of the most vocal in my frustration about the game. So far waiting a few days for someone to post spoilers has saved me downloading the update for about a year now
That is a very good strategy, I wish I would have applied it when this began to decline due to the multitude of factors that we know, it would have saved me a lot of headaches and disappointment

Reactions: hydraki46

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is a very good strategy, I wish I would have applied it when this began to decline due to the multitude of factors that we know, it would have saved me a lot of headaches and disappointment
Find it interesting that I generally downplay my expectations. The v.115 update I was only expecting Ellie and Sophia to be chatting naked. Pleasantly surprised there was more. The v.150 update I thought was just going to be Nat prancing about in a skimpy uniform. Was pleasantly surprised there was more. Was even pleasantly surprised with the content I got in the v.130 update, even though I play neither Aiden's tasks or the side job storylines (in my playthrough I think Sophia just ended up playing boardgames with the old guys).

However from v.155 onwards I've been getting more or less what I've been expecting.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes