Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
If you pay me 30 USD I’ll give it to you… I got it for 36 myself and I’m offering you a 17% discount. Who wants to be a hero and pay me 30 dollars?

PS: after you buy it feel free to share it with the forum! No hard feelings…
Why is this stupid sarcasm!?
Whe have users on this forum who have access to content for 30 bucks!
I would understand if you offered 29 people to chip in for 1 dollar and add 1 yourself and buy access and share! And so this is a stupid scam!

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Why is this stupid sarcasm!?
Whe have users on this forum who have access to content for 30 bucks!
I would understand if you offered 29 people to chip in for 1 dollar and add 1 yourself and buy access and share! And so this is a stupid scam!
I didn’t forbid you from gathering donations to pay me. Since I’ll get the 30 bucks I don’t care about the source of it… You can get 1 cent donations from 3,000 people as well… up to you ;)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's not like he have hundreds of patrons on that tier.
Probably the number have droped significantly since he split PD13 on 10 parts.
"Intermediate Information", posted 16mins ago. I'd be more interested in what this says than a useless render for 36 dollars. lol

And yes, there's only a couple high tier patrons left at the moment.

Sep 28, 2021
Intermediate information

Progress is a bit stalled at the moment because I've been working on one of around 3 in between specials of this update (animations are a separate area and have nothing to do with it), probably this was also the toughest of them. This took a bit more time than expected. A lot of effort has also been put into it. Plus I've been experimenting on some certain improvements and changes for the future of the game and the project per se.

This first "in between special" will be shared here as a teaser for higher tiers soon. If further teasers will be shared of this first special, depends on if the teaser will be leaked to pirate sites or not!

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
rAmSiMaL can you please share the teaser on this forum? Please?
Guys, I don't have it! I used to be a mid tier patron for a bit more than a year and the only thing I see is the progress becoming slower and slower... The time it takes from one update to the other has reached 3 months. Breaks included as well (LP never stopped having breaks after each update). I would prefer the progress goes faster than increasing the quality of renders. After all there's no much difference in quality if you compare it with older versions. The quality has always been decent. The progress has become problematic... Back in 2019 LP promissed to conclude the game in the next 3-4 years... Here we are almost 4 years after and the game is not even half way there...

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Intermediate information

Progress is a bit stalled at the moment because I've been working on one of around 3 in between specials of this update (animations are a separate area and have nothing to do with it), probably this was also the toughest of them. This took a bit more time than expected. A lot of effort has also been put into it. Plus I've been experimenting on some certain improvements and changes for the future of the game and the project per se.

This first "in between special" will be shared here as a teaser for higher tiers soon. If further teasers will be shared of this first special, depends on if the teaser will be leaked to pirate sites or not!
Can someone explain what in between special means? is it like those little scenes he wants to do as DLC?

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Intermediate information

why is he always crying so much, the "pirates sites" as he calls them. I bet he´s got a lot of supporters because of those ¨pirate sites¨...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes