Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Can someone explain what in between special means? is it like those little scenes he wants to do as DLC?
This means only one thing, that once again the development of the game is delayed in time!
As for me, the LP had to finish the project first and the sooner the better, and then start making DLC, etc.!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Intermediate information

Progress is a bit stalled at the moment because I've been working on one of around 3 in between specials of this update (animations are a separate area and have nothing to do with it), probably this was also the toughest of them. This took a bit more time than expected. A lot of effort has also been put into it. Plus I've been experimenting on some certain improvements and changes for the future of the game and the project per se.

This first "in between special" will be shared here as a teaser for higher tiers soon. If further teasers will be shared of this first special, depends on if the teaser will be leaked to pirate sites or not!
Don't tell me he is making more mini games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
no progress from last six days
Intermediate information

Progress is a bit stalled at the moment because I've been working on one of around 3 in between specials of this update (animations are a separate area and have nothing to do with it), probably this was also the toughest of them. This took a bit more time than expected. A lot of effort has also been put into it. Plus I've been experimenting on some certain improvements and changes for the future of the game and the project per se.

This first "in between special" will be shared here as a teaser for higher tiers soon. If further teasers will be shared of this first special, depends on if the teaser will be leaked to pirate sites or not!
l&p trying his best to make the development even slower by introducing in between special bullshit

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes