tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Why? Delete this, can’t you read? He asked not to share the teasers and now because of you we might not get to see the “special” teaser. I know it’s a pirated site but Jesus Christ, he asked nicely… have some respect
I don't understand this either

If the developer did not want to release the teaser, managing the teaser is the developer's responsibility, not the user's.

If your don't get a teaser because it's shared, they're deprived of the right they deserve.

But they cringe to please the developer rather than ask them to do their duty.
while paying money

You are the employer and the developer is the worker.
If the developer hates this relationship, the developer should close the sponsorship account and return the money.

I don't know why you treat developers like masters and act like slaves.
Even giving money

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
:LUL: Are the Daz resources you use obtained through regular channels?
If you're asking if L&P purchases the Daz assets through the regular stores, or gets pirate versions through some of the sites available, we have no information on that.

But the amount he'd need to pay in order to make some locations would be significant. And much of Sophia's clothing. Some of the bikinis she wears are texture packs sold in addition to the base clothing asset

Reactions: Chaosguy

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
It's interesting that L&P has a war of nerves with its sponsors for leaking teaser images.

I'm sorry for L&P.
But you can't ask your patrons what's impossible.
It's structurally impossible to stop pirates.

Why is L&P trying to tame its patrons?

Whether I'm a pirate or a sponsor of $60 a month for him, the impossible is impossible.
Unfortunately, it is.

(When did his progress last change?:sleep:)

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
It's interesting that L&P has a war of nerves with its sponsors for leaking teaser images.

I'm sorry for L&P.
But you can't ask your patrons what's impossible.
It's structurally impossible to stop pirates.

Whether I'm a pirate or a sponsor of $60 a month for him, the impossible is impossible.
Unfortunately, it is.

Sponsors complained to him that people were leaking content?

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There's a very simple solution to that: stop releasing teasers and focus on actual work, lazy liar.
I'm sorry for L&P.
Unfortunately, it is.
To be more realistic, I would strongly suggest we distinguish two subcategories of "pirates":
* the actual freebie connoisseurs
* former patrons, who are naturally capable of cognitive development and learned not to support goals that are notoriously and blatantly unfulfilled when reached.
The festival of bullshit has begun, no progress.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sponsors complained to him that people were leaking content?
Some patrons are disturbed by the fact that another sponsor released a teaser without seeing it alone while jerking off.

They take it for granted that the developer threatens not to provide a teaser even though they have signed a contract to receive the teaser give a certain amount of donation.

They are like believers who pay an offering and say "Amen" and Like believers trembling at the wrath of a god.

Reactions: Turret
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes