VrVic

Feb 19, 2020
There's a very simple solution to that: stop releasing teasers and focus on actual work, lazy liar.
If I was $35 patron, I would be upset
Thanks for sharing!
If the DOL version also gets animation LP its really stupid Also am i the only one that dislike Sophias Hair bun and her face expression, i usually love Sophias face expression but this one in particular looks very weird
you are not the only one, I reacted to how bad that looks and my post was ignored/deleted. So watch what you say about that awefull bun

• Haha
Reactions: bayrischman

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
nahh

same progress as sam
only means he will wash those milkers
and try to work his hands onto sophias buns and try to remove her pants and thats when she will stop him

or someone will interfare
thats it for this update in my opinion
Would L&P do the exact same thing? Isn't the dynamic between Dylan/Sophia and Sam/Sophia a little different?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.185. :love: :love: :love: (y)

60% - 60% - 0%
0% - 0% - 45%

View attachment 2480960
Wow, a whole 5% rendered scenes in almost a week. Must be crazy hard to press the render button on already created scenes. And his "animator" managed to get another 5% done in the same time. Weird. Almost like there is no animator and L&P was simply busy working on his "specials". Ah well....

Gukl

Aug 20, 2017
says animations take longer because of hairstyle.

also changes hairstyle next update and animation bar runs faster than before.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
says animations take longer because of hairstyle.

also changes hairstyle next update and animation bar runs faster than before.
There was no regular animation bar before, so you can hardly say that anything is running faster. What you can say though, is the fact that animations only seem to progress when everything else is making progress. Almost like he's the one doing the animations and the mysterious "animations helper" is a straight up lie, huh?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There was no regular animation bar before, so you can hardly say that anything is running faster. What you can say though, is the fact that animations only seem to progress when everything else is making progress. Almost like he's the one doing the animations and the mysterious "animations helper" is a straight up lie, huh?
Wait, wait, wait - are you suggesting that the mysterious, anonymous "animator" isn't real?
greta-how-dare-you.gif

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
is moving!!!.remember guys L&P is trying new things for some reason :unsure:
Yes! I agree!

Our hero L$P and his (cof cof) "team" are working HARD for the next fabric-touching session be more realistic as possible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the development cycle, the promise is the most 6D realistic enviroment ever!

She is only naked in this image because of a bug! :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yes! I agree!

Our hero L$P and his (cof cof) "team" are working HARD for the next fabric-touching session be more realistic as possible!

At the end of the development cycle, the promise is the most 6D realistic enviroment ever!

She is only naked in this image because of a bug! :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes