Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Category: WHO READS

Sean Connery 'I'll take Whore Ads for $200 Alex.'

If a creator wants to keep us entertained, add some of the old SNL skits to the TV playing in the background of a scene and wait to see how long it takes players to notice and start commenting on it.

I thoroughly enjoy it when a creator puts that kind of Easter Egg into a VN - I like rewards for paying attention!
I'm sure Norm McDonald would have approved...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Another popular thing for even halfway clever devs to do, especially when the MC is a younger guy, is if they are going to be playing on a laptop, they will be playing an AVN, either one of the dev's previous works, or another popular one as an in game shout out to one of their peers.

(And that's not even talking about straight cross overs with guest appearances from another AVN!)
Some other (smarter?) creators have introduced cameos and/or suggestive references before. Always nice to spot and collect into a basket of memories.

Reactions: Chaosguy

nikem

May 6, 2022
I remember years ago when Dylan gave her a nice relaxing foot massage. I hope we see the continuaton of that. Maybe a footjob after realizing how her son has grown????
I was hoping for the same thing, although i'm afraid, that L&P isn't that into feet, since we've basically had no foot scenes to my recollection. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong)

Reactions: Lordznot
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes