tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dev does 10 percent update in 1 day then 5 percent in 1 week. Wonders why people call him a bludger.
Your words were so sudden that I took a look

So he's "back at work" and 5 days later we're at +5%.
we all know how much of a hard working fellow this guy is....
Good news is L&P will now take the usual 2 weeks off
2 weeks to get it update ready
Hey everyone the good news is that because the back end of this scene is already sorted so the animator can get started it means that the back end will go much much quicker
he works 12 hour days already
I'm guessing you're on the staff for this game, so please speed up the story and tell me when I can see the Sam/Sophia scene and Aiden/Sophia scene.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Your words were so sudden that I took a look

I'm guessing you're on the staff for this game, so please speed up the story and tell me when I can see the Sam/Sophia scene and Aiden/Sophia scene.
He is a troll, and a bad one not even funny

$7,233 a month is nothing?

The minimum monthly income is 4,000 dollars, the highest monthly income is 13,000 dollars
As for this, depends how much time you spend working on it

karleston

May 20, 2022
I make a bit less. but i am sure i work way less than L&P does. And i am happy like that. I have time to make other things i enjoy. You only got one life. so i don't wanna waste it by working too much.

As for is it enough to build a team. Sure it is, but an average one. Like he said good artists aren't cheap

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and roro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I make a bit less. but i am sure i work way less than L&P does. And i am happy like that. I have time to make other things i enjoy. You only got one life. so i don't wanna waste it by working too much.

As for is it enough to build a team. Sure it is, but an average one. Like he said good artists aren't cheap
I'm not curious about your life
It describes the office worker

And he don't have to hire top-level artists.
Top-level artists are doing their job

LP only needs staff to share work to increase work efficiency.
staff at a reasonable price.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

and another one

Just because LP looking for an employee, doesn't mean LP hiring them as full-time employees, so stop playing with words.

It's a contract per case.

much cheaper

Reactions: hydraki4678

karleston

May 20, 2022
I'm not curious about your life
It describes the office worker

And you don't have to hire top-level artists.
Top-level artists are doing their job

LP only needs staff to share work to increase work efficiency.
staff at a reasonable price.
Not an office worker. I do product advertisements.

Working with a average team is not a pleasant experience trust me, been there, did that before. you end up trying to compensate the weaknesses of each individual and correcting their work all the time.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not an office worker. I do product advertisements.

Working with a average team is not a pleasant experience trust me, been there, did that before. you end up trying to compensate the weaknesses of each individual and correcting their work all the time.
I'm not interested in your life

• Haha
Reactions: hydraki4678
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes