tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
People who play this game are saying that sex(festival) is cheap, knowing that there is incest and shota in this game.

cheap hypocrites.
DEmlldaXkAAS8NP.jpg
Well, if you don't like creators trying to actually write dialogues for their characters and atleast try to write something erotic that makes sense to some extent then you should probably play some other games. This game has been the way it is and i hope it continues to be, instead of devolving into a cheap fuckfest.

Last edited:

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Still here to reply huh??
Yeah, because i am bored. AWAM is not even on my top 10 anymore. But as you know all things take time so sometimes i have to wait and during that waiting time i have no other places to visit so i came to visit, it's like a hotel lol.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well animations can be anything.. Sophia rubbing Dylan's back, Splashing water at each other , literally anything.. And as far as we know L&P, he would try everything possible to delay the erotic content as late as possible..
The man's gotta earn somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: alex_47

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020

This group has information from LP, specifically about assistants and how he whines, I can’t publish a picture (screenshot) VPN does not work

Reactions: Coachsophia45H

Dec 29, 2021
I guess the optimistic way to look at is, wouldn't it have been nice if Sam and Sophia weren't interrupted? Perhaps this update will be the Sam update but if it was able to continue

I can't realistically imagine Sophia having sex with any of these guys. They just don't have any experience. Maybe in the style of Amber. For real sex there would have to be a real guy. And Liam is an empty bottle too. The future for L&P will be very difficult. :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes