JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
1681624799137.png

im using android, can anyone tell me what to do from here also can somebody share the files i need and tell me step by step how to import

i dont want to play from the gallery

Norgie

Jul 17, 2017
If I play Android version only, how can I transform my saves from Part 1? Or just enought to install and it will be ready to use?
Thanks the fast answer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guys Ellie and Dad planned sex ?
I don't believe there are any plans for that, no. We're unlikely to see much of Ellie route event for about another year anyway. Then after that maybe another 3-4 years until her next event.

EDIT:
An event between Ellie and Liam would require Liam to cheat on Sophia - and we've already been told that's not going to happen. It would also require Ellie to have a separate branch off her route, for which there's no space - there's already the setup for her route to split into Logan, Sam and Jules branches.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dear moderators - please delete the bullshit of the last two days.
If one of the two camps believes it would be better than the other then you have shit in the brain.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i think i will pass this update with dylan and wait for the one with sam
Next major event with Sam wont be until PD17. There will be a "very small" event in about 2 years.

It does make we wonder what "very small" looks like these days. With event sizes blowing out of proportion lately, even the last Ellie event would be considered small, only coming in at 140 renders compared to the 400 or so of the more recent events this PD.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes