RedWingsMania

Feb 26, 2023
And people keep getting upset when I say his milking it for all it's worth. Shouldn't be taking this long. Would love to know the percentage of people on this forum who pays for the biggest blue balls saga...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That scene didn't count as part of the hetero outline that L&P laid out in his outline. Here is the breakout again.

View attachment 2554366

If I had to guess who the important character could be for the Hetro events, I would say it is probably one of the following.

Dylan -
  • Sophia - highly unlikely
  • Patricia - highly unlikely
  • Ellie
  • Christine
  • Emma
  • Marie
  • Amber
Ellie -
  • Dylan
  • Sam
  • Logan
Sam -
  • Sophia - highly unlikely
  • Ellie
My guesses for the time capsule (to be opened in 2035 shortly after we get the second hetero scene...):

I did a pick 3 from most likely to less likely

Dylan/Amber = primary (Dylan has already gotten the HJ/fingerbang combo so more advanced 'lessons' are in order)

Dylan/Marie = secondary, (likely requires Marie to catch her boyfriend cheating and to use Dylan to get back at him - photo of revenge will be included...)

Ellie/Logan (only if Ellie gets back together with Logan and accepts being the victim - she'll have to put out to compete with the other women Logan is hitting on and bedding).

There are other possibilities but there is far too much story telling that we would need access to if we are going to be able to make better guesses.

Anyone else for the time capsule?

Adeste

Jan 31, 2019
Well, LP says the art editing part is a lot of work and the update will come no sooner than early May, and then makes 85% progress in just a few days. Of course what follows now is a whole week of stalling so he can meet exactly that deadline, God forbid he makes faster progress than expected and the update comes earlier.

Reactions: Esgee

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My guesses for the time capsule (to be opened in 2035 shortly after we get the second hetero scene...):

Dylan/Amber = primary (Dylan has already gotten the HJ/fingerbang combo so more advanced 'lessons' are in order)

Dylan/Marie = secondary, (likely requires Marie to catch her boyfriend cheating and to use Dylan to get back at him - photo of revenge will be included...)

Ellie/Logan (only if Ellie gets back together with Logan and accepts being the victim - she'll have to put out to compete with the other women Logan is hitting on and bedding).

There are other possibilities but there is far too much story telling that we would need access to if we are going to be able to make better guesses.

Ellie can only "get back" with Logan if they break up. So far on the Ellie route, they haven't. If you're playing the Ellie route and not the bonus storyline, their relationship is still going strongly, especially if you choose the Alyssa event and not the Ellie/Julia one, and not playing the Sam route.

I still see no reason not to include Ellie/Sam. If you're playing both Ellie and Sam routes, Sophia has been nudging them together for a while now. And with Sam rescuing Ellie from getting abandoned by Logan at the beach, With both Ellie and Sam events on PD14, this may increase

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020

swinging scene b/w liam-sophia and her friend liam helped buy wedding dress. That would be sophia's first b/g scene. Lesbo prob with her maid or alyssa.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Will LP finish the translation in 2 days or will it take 2 weeks?
Two days AND two weeks. He will finish the translation soon and then stalling everything until the next cash comes in. All the while blaming taxes, the not existing animator, the rats or the little green men from Mars, no matter how stupid his excuses are.
Hey, L&P knows that a majority of his patrons are dimmer than a burntout lightbulb, because they are swallowing even obvious lies without fuss.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
We know the translation is going to go quick, right? After all, it was all written before he started work on the renders. Surely he sent it over to his "translator" months ago, right? Lol. And everyone knows the %'s don't mean anything. Just put it to 100%. He should have put it to 100% a few weeks ago anyway.
We'll see, but my expectation is that the remainder will happen rather fast. Compared with the rest of development, I mean.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes