ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Aiden's tasks being held 4 times a week is an interesting assumption. I assume it's 5 days a week - the days Dylan is at school, in which case the final task falls on PD24.

By my count, Bennett's ultimatum is due on day 24 (PD17). But with Sophia having an easy out, and Bennett not being in the Favourite Character poll, makes me think he's just going to be written out.

That said, with the addition of "romance" being added to the Dylan route and the Twist being removed, I'm beginning to think Aiden will suffer the same fate as Bennett and just being written into irrelevance
Bennett has for a long time been relegated to a distant side-line as a character of no importance. He had great potential but the outcry at his inclusion & the very idea of blackmail, several years ago, was such that he was dropped & will only have a final walk-on part, if he's ever seen again. This was, after all, supposed to be all about a virgin boy & how he got to to fuck his own mother, not some twisted, conniving, manipulative blackmailer....oh, the moral outrage. It was just not to be tolerated for our lady on a pedestal. How could L&P stoop so low?

So, back in a time when the Dev was more open to fan influence, Bennett disappeared, to the extent that he hasn't been seen or heard of for years & isn't in the polls. I remember L&P saying he didn't know what to do with him. What a waste of a character & storyline. This was to be the first of several. If AWAM was to be rewritten he could be removed entirely & because the adult blackmail premise has been ruined, I'd personally prefer it if he was officially written out of AWAM now, by getting a better job at another school. Why waste time bringing him back at all?

Aiden is different, insofar as he's due to return with a full programme of tasks but that's currently at least 5 years in the future. Immersion in the story of school-based blackmail has been comprehensively eradicated for fans following that path. It's not only doubtful whether he'll ever be seen again but if he was to come back after 5-6 years, (2-3 days in San Alejo time), again I'd have to ask, why bother with this stuff now, when it's been gone for so long? Where else would a plot move at such a pace but AWAM, so slowly that it wrecks any continuity or anticipation? Why bother including storylines only in order to trash them, albeit with excellent renders?

It would be preferable to re-think the game solely in terms of Dylan & his longing for coitus with his mother. It's a route that's already taken over the next few years. Why not let him succeed soon & this travesty could be wrapped up, in short order, while most of us are still alive. L&P is so obviously demotivated that I doubt whether he can carry on with this for the next few decades. [A ridiculous idea, in any case]. I know this sounds negative & it is but AWAM has deteriorated to a level where a faster ending could only be a positive thing.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
IMO L&p was idiot for removing any of the routes (bennett, twist, soccer coach, subway thugs, ect.). he never should of kissed any ones ass by removing them.
The question is: Are you paying LP to keep up with the development? If no, shut up and follow what is being provided to you. If yes, then speak up publicly on his Patreon page and let him know that he’ll loose the sponsors… For as long as his sponsors like to watch teenagers touch the fabric of her lingerie and at some point have sex with her son, daughter and neighbour teen don’t expect anything to change…

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The question is: Are you paying LP to keep up with the development? If no, shut up and follow what is being provided to you. If yes, then speak up publicly on his Patreon page and let him know that he’ll loose the sponsors… For as long as his sponsors like to watch teenagers touch the fabric of her lingerie and at some point have sex with her son, daughter and neighbour teen don’t expect anything to change…
There are Many here who like AWAM.

There are also Many here who either are or were AWAM $ supporters on either Patreon or SS.

Of those, far too many have been ignored by L&P when it comes to being responsive to the concerns about what began as a great AVN.

Nothing his current/former sponsors have done has improved development speed by L&P.

He is the Master of excuses about why he can't build a team or how he will build a team after just a few more months/years.

Based on historical development times, we are at about 2 years/PD with more than 15 PD's to go.

Yes - that means that we are looking at a complete AWAM (If it is ever finished) some year after 2050.

What makes you think L&P cares or will pay more than lip service to any one or small group of supporters?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
There are Many here who like AWAM.

There are also Many here who either are or were AWAM $ supporters on either Patreon or SS.

Of those, far too many have been ignored by L&P when it comes to being responsive to the concerns about what began as a great AVN.

Nothing his current/former sponsors have done has improved development speed by L&P.

He is the Master of excuses about why he can't build a team or how he will build a team after just a few more months/years.

Based on historical development times, we are at about 2 years/PD with more than 15 PD's to go.

Yes - that means that we are looking at a complete AWAM (If it is ever finished) some year after 2050.

What makes you think L&P cares or will pay more than lip service to any one or small group of supporters?
I like it too and I also love to see it being completed. Don’t get me wrong. What I wanted to say is that we have to raise our voice to LP directly. I myself have done it already… LP must loose his patrons to understand that he is in the wrong direction… nothing else will make him change unfortunately… :(

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
I got a brand new truck when this game came out. Last week I received the title to it. 6 years of payments did suck but now i have some breathing room to throw this guy a bone if he ever decides to at least release updates in 2-3 month intervals.

Cheers

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
L&P should really review the content of the updates, obviously I'm not the first to say it, waiting 2-3 months for a single scene is really frustrating..
half a day per update would be nice .(less renders to go faster). I who am a fan of Dylan I am really hyped for the updates to come, the last more or less hot scene with Dylan was the bikini show.. its been a long time..

Last edited:

mothersam

Aug 11, 2021
these last 10% must undoubtedly be something very complex hahaha
Jokes aside, does anyone know the expected release date?

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is there any chart or table where can we see the process
This update took this many day/week /year ??
Is there any table pls any one can share me

Because now just two events update take time as much as when he give full length update (before v0.115) with more game play

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
these last 10% must undoubtedly be something very complex hahaha
Jokes aside, does anyone know the expected release date?
Definitely May. As the dedicated milkman:KEK: L&P turned out to be, why release in April, when you can stall it long enough for May? The update is surely already finished, now he just needs to pull out some excuses and since the majority of his patrons turned out to be thoroughly dim, he will suck something out of his fingers.
L&P is no dummy, he found out years ago that he can tell his average patron any lie and they will swallow them, no questions asked. That he makes quite clever and with his dedicated shills like Nexer or Karleton (this guy might even be L&P´s alter ego, since his posts fit L&P´s insulting writing sryle very closely) he keeps the sheep herd, ah, the community of patrons docile.:);)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes