PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ellie can only "get back" with Logan if they break up. So far on the Ellie route, they haven't. If you're playing the Ellie route and not the bonus storyline, their relationship is still going strongly, especially if you choose the Alyssa event and not the Ellie/Julia one, and not playing the Sam route.

I still see no reason not to include Ellie/Sam. If you're playing both Ellie and Sam routes, Sophia has been nudging them together for a while now. And with Sam rescuing Ellie from getting abandoned by Logan at the beach, With both Ellie and Sam events on PD14, this may increase
I played the bonus path so my playthrough is different than yours and I had Dylan advise Ellie to breakup with Logan when she caught him cheating on her.

Ellie/Sam is possible (referring to your path) but there has been no romance so going right to sex (unless there are multiple events to quickly advance the relationship) feels too quick. There could even be the issue of a sense of betrayal if Jules finds out - I'm not sure how Ellie and Jules handle this unless the events covering this are all baked into the quick romance leading to sex.

Who knows what other differences the various paths will sponsor...

Reactions: Whitekink

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
My guesses for the time capsule (to be opened in 2035 shortly after we get the second hetero scene...):

I did a pick 3 from most likely to less likely

Dylan/Amber = primary (Dylan has already gotten the HJ/fingerbang combo so more advanced 'lessons' are in order)

Dylan/Marie = secondary, (likely requires Marie to catch her boyfriend cheating and to use Dylan to get back at him - photo of revenge will be included...)

Ellie/Logan (only if Ellie gets back together with Logan and accepts being the victim - she'll have to put out to compete with the other women Logan is hitting on and bedding).

There are other possibilities but there is far too much story telling that we would need access to if we are going to be able to make better guesses.

Anyone else for the time capsule?
First 2 are not possible for PD16.
We won't see another event with Amber before PD20.
Sex with Marie will be after we help her,not before that.
Ellie/Logan is almost 100% sure.
Ellie/Sam-no-if there is planned event on PD16,this will be the first real scene with them.No way to start with sex.
Ellie/Dylan-hell no,he will keep that for PD25+
Dylan/Sophia or Dylan/Patricia-like the one above.
Dylan/Christine or Dylan/Emma-now that is possible.
Or he simply can show us Sophia memories of the her youth-having sex with someone else.
Or even Sophia dreaming about having sex.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I played the bonus path so my playthrough is different than yours and I had Dylan advise Ellie to breakup with Logan when she caught him cheating on her.

Ellie/Sam is possible (referring to your path) but there has been no romance so going right to sex (unless there are multiple events to quickly advance the relationship) feels too quick. There could even be the issue of a sense of betrayal if Jules finds out - I'm not sure how Ellie and Jules handle this unless the events covering this are all baked into the quick romance leading to sex.

Who knows what other differences the various paths will sponsor...
A betrayal of Jules would only really be if you played the Ellie/Julia event. If you played the Alyssa event instead, then you don't get the scene with Ellie and Jules confessing their feelings.

I don't play the Sam route BTW, so Ellie/Sam isn't in my playthrough. I just see the two hetero events being Ellie, not Dylan, as the only solution that fits all available information, since Dylan "got no events" on day 23 (PD16).

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
A betrayal of Jules would only really be if you played the Ellie/Julia event. If you played the Alyssa event instead, then you don't get the scene with Ellie and Jules confessing their feelings.

I don't play the Sam route BTW, so Ellie/Sam isn't in my playthrough. I just see the two hetero events being Ellie, not Dylan, as the only solution that fits all available information, since Dylan "got no events" on day 23 (PD16).
You just hit on another big difference in our playthroughs - I went with the Ellie and Julia event so I could also get the yoga event - but then lost the Alyssa event.

I wonder how many paths we will have to actually play to get all the hetero and lesbian content?

I prefer to actually play the path leading to the sexy content, but it will be like torture with AWAM - the development is So slow...

Reactions: mulerider

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
This is the actual worst game to ever disgrace this site. It's so old now that I feel like I was basically a kid when it started (was 19, now 25), yet practically nothing has happened. It would help if the dev focused on the incest content since that was obviously the focus from the start, but instead he made it this ultra-massive sprawling epic with 500 side-stories and alternative paths and now that so many of THOSE have been established, it's his excuse to take multiple fucking months to add ONE scene to just ONE of those VERY SPECIFIC paths that takes about five minutes to click through and read it in full IF you just so happen to be following that route, and if you're not, you get nothing, cross your fingers and check in next year.

How is he being paid this much? Who is still, at this point, choosing to give him their hard-earned money for some tiny little piss-driblet of content for one out of a million potential paths to leak out every few months? At this rate, he's going to keep getting slower and slower while raking the money in until he turns creating this game into an occupation that will provide for his family for generations.

His great-great-great grandson will be rendering a holographic version of Sophia finally being corrupted enough to carelessly show the corner of her bra strap to the nephew of the bartender she met when she went to Boisie, Idaho in order to pick up the contact of a mafia affiliate she met through that guy in prison in a side-plot where he's convinced her to help him stage a prison riot and she has to choose whether to make the trip East to help him or stay at home and take Dylan shopping for underwear, which leads to another side plot where he becomes an underwear model and Sophia is suddenly surrounded on all sides by male models and has to suffer through the temptation when they offer her to model a monokini with the guys and she has to choose the solo-Dylan route or the reverse harem of male models route, which will then open up a new branching path based on which guy you mainly spend time with, where the "good wife" points lead you on a path where you flirt with a guy who looks like Liam and the "filthy" points lead to you flirting with a black dude for some reason, but if you don't have enough "filthy" points at that point you have to just restart the game and shoot yourself in the fucking head because you'll have spent 40 years of your life trying to play the ideal, perfectly points-balanced game to not get locked out of any scene in your chosen route and the route gets cut off because it turns out you accidentally closed your robe when the movers were in the house in the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This is the actual worst game to ever disgrace this site. It's so old now that I feel like I was basically a kid when it started (was 19, now 25), yet practically nothing has happened. It would help if the dev focused on the incest content since that was obviously the focus from the start, but instead he made it this ultra-massive sprawling epic with 500 side-stories and alternative paths and now that so many of THOSE have been established, it's his excuse to take multiple fucking months to add ONE scene to just ONE of those VERY SPECIFIC paths that takes about five minutes to click through and read it in full IF you just so happen to be following that route, and if you're not, you get nothing, cross your fingers and check in next year.

How is he being paid this much? Who is still, at this point, choosing to give him their hard-earned money for some tiny little piss-driblet of content for one out of a million potential paths to leak out every few months? At this rate, he's going to keep getting slower and slower while raking the money in until he turns creating this game into an occupation that will provide for his family for generations.

His great-great-great grandson will be rendering a holographic version of Sophia finally being corrupted enough to carelessly show the corner of her bra strap to the nephew of the bartender she met when she went to Boisie, Idaho in order to pick up the contact of a mafia affiliate she met through that guy in prison in a side-plot where he's convinced her to help him stage a prison riot and she has to choose whether to make the trip East to help him or stay at home and take Dylan shopping for underwear, which leads to another side plot where he becomes an underwear model and Sophia is suddenly surrounded on all sides by male models and has to suffer through the temptation when they offer her to model a monokini with the guys and she has to choose the solo-Dylan route or the reverse harem of male models route, which will then open up a new branching path based on which guy you mainly spend time with, where the "good wife" points lead you on a path where you flirt with a guy who looks like Liam and the "filthy" points lead to you flirting with a black dude for some reason, but if you don't have enough "filthy" points at that point you have to just restart the game and shoot yourself in the fucking head because you'll have spent 40 years of your life doing trying to play the ideal, perfectly points-balanced game to not get locked out of any scene in your chosen route and the route gets cut off because it turns out you accidentally closed your robe when the movers were in the house in the beginning of the game.
Dont give L&P script ideas! :censored:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The initial setting for this game was up to the 31st of the game date.
(It has now been extended to the 37th.)

If I follow Bennett's story, the first event will occur on the 31st.
(If Sophia agrees)

Aiden's story is completed on the 34th or 31st.
(If the event is held 4 times a week)

Sophia's first hetero sex is on the 26th in game.

If it wasn't for the disappointing hair salon scene, I wouldn't be doing this forum.
(The more I know about LP, the more I get tired.)

additional explanation.

If the 31st in game is the last day, but Aiden's event is until the 34th, it's a setting error.
Otherwise, for eight days in the final week, Sofia must be with Aiden.

It is also speculated that Bennett's event on the 31st may have been planned as a last event within the school.
(And Sofia leaving school.)

So, the change to the 37th seems to have added or changed the story, and it seems that Part 3 will start on the 32nd day.

I don't know why he extended it to the 37th when he couldn't even solve it on the 31st.

(boring)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

(If Sophia agrees)

If it wasn't for the disappointing hair salon scene, I wouldn't be doing this forum.

additional explanation.

If the 31st in game is the last day, but Aiden's event is until the 34th, it's a setting error.

It is also speculated that Bennett's event on the 31st may have been planned as a last event within the school.

So, the change to the 37th seems to have added or changed the story, and it seems that Part 3 will start on the 32nd day.

I don't know why he extended it to the 37th when he couldn't even solve it on the 31st.

(boring)
Aiden's tasks being held 4 times a week is an interesting assumption. I assume it's 5 days a week - the days Dylan is at school, in which case the final task falls on PD24.

By my count, Bennett's ultimatum is due on day 24 (PD17). But with Sophia having an easy out, and Bennett not being in the Favourite Character poll, makes me think he's just going to be written out.

That said, with the addition of "romance" being added to the Dylan route and the Twist being removed, I'm beginning to think Aiden will suffer the same fate as Bennett and just being written into irrelevance

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Aiden's tasks being held 4 times a week is an interesting assumption. I assume it's 5 days a week - the days Dylan is at school, in which case the final task falls on PD24.

By my count, Bennett's ultimatum is due on day 24 (PD17). But with Sophia having an easy out, and Bennett not being in the Favourite Character poll, makes me think he's just going to be written out.

That said, with the addition of "romance" being added to the Dylan route and the Twist being removed, I'm beginning to think Aiden will suffer the same fate as Bennett and just being written into irrelevance
IMO L&p was idiot for removing any of the routes (bennett, twist, soccer coach, subway thugs, ect.). he never should of kissed any ones ass by removing them.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

I also think Bennett is likely to be deleted.

I'm just guessing at the initial plans for the LP.

And because Bennett met Sophia on the 17th and gave her two weeks, so i guessed it to be the 31st.

During the first week, Aiden did an event at school on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and a modeling event on Thursday.
I guess this way the LP will keep a plan for school events 3 days a week and outdoor events 1 day.

The 8-day event in the last week can only be completed on the 31st, otherwise it will be extended to the 34th, so it was speculated that the LP did not match the initially planned 31st.

I wasn't guessing how the game's story would go, I was guessing why it was the 31st.

(addition)
As you said, 5 days a week seems possible. including weekends.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022

(If Sophia agrees)

additional explanation.

(boring)
I hope I can live until the end of this game:KEK:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Bennett has for a long time been relegated to a distant side-line as a character of no importance. He had great potential but the outcry at his inclusion & the very idea of blackmail, several years ago, was such that he was dropped & will only have a final walk-on part, if he's ever seen again. This was, after all, supposed to be all about a virgin boy & how he got to to fuck his own mother, not some twisted, conniving, manipulative blackmailer....oh, the moral outrage. It was just not to be tolerated for our lady on a pedestal. How could L&P stoop so low?

So, back in a time when the Dev was more open to fan influence, Bennett disappeared, to the extent that he hasn't been seen or heard of for years & isn't in the polls. I remember L&P saying he didn't know what to do with him. What a waste of a character & storyline. This was to be the first of several. If AWAM was to be rewritten he could be removed entirely & because the adult blackmail premise has been ruined, I'd personally prefer it if he was officially written out of AWAM now, by getting a better job at another school. Why waste time bringing him back at all?

Aiden is different, insofar as he's due to return with a full programme of tasks but that's currently at least 5 years in the future. Immersion in the story of school-based blackmail has been comprehensively eradicated for fans following that path. It's not only doubtful whether he'll ever be seen again but if he was to come back after 5-6 years, (2-3 days in San Alejo time), again I'd have to ask, why bother with this stuff now, when it's been gone for so long? Where else would a plot move at such a pace but AWAM, so slowly that it wrecks any continuity or anticipation? Why bother including storylines only in order to trash them, albeit with excellent renders?

It would be preferable to re-think the game solely in terms of Dylan & his longing for coitus with his mother. It's a route that's already taken over the next few years. Why not let him succeed soon & this travesty could be wrapped up, in short order, while most of us are still alive. L&P is so obviously demotivated that I doubt whether he can carry on with this for the next few decades. [A ridiculous idea, in any case]. I know this sounds negative & it is but AWAM has deteriorated to a level where a faster ending could only be a positive thing.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
IMO L&p was idiot for removing any of the routes (bennett, twist, soccer coach, subway thugs, ect.). he never should of kissed any ones ass by removing them.
The question is: Are you paying LP to keep up with the development? If no, shut up and follow what is being provided to you. If yes, then speak up publicly on his Patreon page and let him know that he’ll loose the sponsors… For as long as his sponsors like to watch teenagers touch the fabric of her lingerie and at some point have sex with her son, daughter and neighbour teen don’t expect anything to change…

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The question is: Are you paying LP to keep up with the development? If no, shut up and follow what is being provided to you. If yes, then speak up publicly on his Patreon page and let him know that he’ll loose the sponsors… For as long as his sponsors like to watch teenagers touch the fabric of her lingerie and at some point have sex with her son, daughter and neighbour teen don’t expect anything to change…
There are Many here who like AWAM.

There are also Many here who either are or were AWAM $ supporters on either Patreon or SS.

Of those, far too many have been ignored by L&P when it comes to being responsive to the concerns about what began as a great AVN.

Nothing his current/former sponsors have done has improved development speed by L&P.

He is the Master of excuses about why he can't build a team or how he will build a team after just a few more months/years.

Based on historical development times, we are at about 2 years/PD with more than 15 PD's to go.

Yes - that means that we are looking at a complete AWAM (If it is ever finished) some year after 2050.

What makes you think L&P cares or will pay more than lip service to any one or small group of supporters?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
There are Many here who like AWAM.

There are also Many here who either are or were AWAM $ supporters on either Patreon or SS.

Of those, far too many have been ignored by L&P when it comes to being responsive to the concerns about what began as a great AVN.

Nothing his current/former sponsors have done has improved development speed by L&P.

He is the Master of excuses about why he can't build a team or how he will build a team after just a few more months/years.

Based on historical development times, we are at about 2 years/PD with more than 15 PD's to go.

Yes - that means that we are looking at a complete AWAM (If it is ever finished) some year after 2050.

What makes you think L&P cares or will pay more than lip service to any one or small group of supporters?
I like it too and I also love to see it being completed. Don’t get me wrong. What I wanted to say is that we have to raise our voice to LP directly. I myself have done it already… LP must loose his patrons to understand that he is in the wrong direction… nothing else will make him change unfortunately… :(

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes