tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Honestly, you're spreading alot of misinformation based on a language barrier that's apparently making you unable to understand very simple and straight forward statements. I'm probably the last to defend L&P with anything, but atleast try not to make up statements about things L&P never said.

I told you like 5 times by now that L&P did NOT say he wants to finish the game in 2 years. The statement you're referring to here has him simply talk about his "plans" to ->speed up development<- within the next 2 years, not finish the entire game. I really don't know how else to explain it to you.

I'm really trying not to be rude, but it feels kinda pointless replying to your posts because of the mentioned language barrier, which is also why I stopped replying to your Graphtreon rant yesterday. You're having a really hard time understanding what people are saying, and so it almost feels like talking to a wall. Everything you said about graphtreon was wrong and I explained why. Much of what you said in the post I quoted here is also wrong as you just don't seem to understand what people are trying to convey. Sorry.
"I'm following a plan which will expnd over 1,5-2 years."

found.
But I just found out there is a typo in "exapnd".

"expand" Is this correct?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I provided you with the text of LP's answer at the time and asked you to let me know if my interpretation is incorrect.

But you haven't given me any answer since then.
There was no need for further answers or discussion about it as I had literally told you what L&P said in the screenshot provided. There is no room for interpretation for anyone who speaks English. But that's when you came around the corner saying exactly what you said in this post here, and after telling you several times that L&P never said these things, you still come back for more even though there is simply nothing to discuss.

He said word for word, "I already have plans to speed up development within the next 1-2 years". He also mentioned the same thing again in the statement you're referring to, except there he was talking about those "plans" being worked on after the current PD is finished as he doesn't want to spend another 10 years working on the game. He's also said that he wants to increase development by 50-60%, to which I jokingly replied that even if he were to do that (which will never happen), we'd still be looking at ~17 more years before the game is finished.

"I'm following a plan which will expnd over 1,5-2 years."

found.
But I just found out there is a typo in "exapnd".

"expand" Is this correct?
Yeah. His plan is to speed up development within that time, not finish the game. That's exactly what he said. Nothing more, nothing less. He said it on several occasions now. And just for the record, I don't believe for a second that any of it wil happen anyways.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There was no need for further answers or discussion about it as I had literally told you what L&P said in the screenshot provided. There is no room for interpretation for anyone who speaks English. But that's when you came around the corner saying exactly what you said in this post here, and after telling you several times that L&P never said these things, you still come back for more even though there is simply nothing to discuss.

He said word for word, "I already have plans to speed up development within the next 1-2 years". He also mentioned the same thing again in the statement you're referring to, except there he was talking about those "plans" being worked on after the current PD is finished as he doesn't want to spend another 10 years working on the game. He's also said that he wants to increase development by 50-60%, to which I jokingly replied that even if he were to do that (which will never happen), we'd still be looking at ~17 more years before the game is finished.

Yeah. His plan is to speed up development within that time, not finish the game. That's exactly what he said. Nothing more, nothing less. He said it on several occasions now. And just for the record, I don't believe for a second that any of it wil happen anyways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"exapnd"

I just found out there was a typo.

In the meantime, I was misunderstanding because of this typo.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Reactions: palmtrees89

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First, Patreon's payment methods include card and PayPal, and the ratio is 7:3.
This ratio is similar to the graph of LP.

Second, I only looked at the payout per partron and the number of partrons.
I didn't look at monthly income.

My guess at $7,700 was due to the number of partrons and the amount paid.

Thirdly, it is not possible to explain why there are two graphs without this reasoning.

Since this is simply speculation, I know I could be wrong at any time.

But I hope you'll give a better interpretation than me, rather than just saying "wrong".

And your explanation cannot explain the movement of 400 people as I mentioned.
Don't forget he have patrons on 20 dollars pledge.
And some on 30 and even 50.
That alone is making at least the amount you are talking about 7700.From just around 300 patrons.
First of all, the game you linked to was officially abandoned by its creator.
Waiting for abandoned games is pointless.

And as other players have already said, People aren't telling creators they have to do monthly or daily updates.

He's delaying story, wasting rendering even on insignificant or reducible events.

Most people are saying that the development period will last until 2030 and beyond.
If you don't recognize a problem with this part, that's your problem.

Even LP admitted the game was old and said he wanted to finish it in 2 years and didn't want to spend 10 years on it.

However, contrary to what LP said, there is a high possibility that this evening event alone will consume a year.

LP has already lied several times and ignored their sponsors.

I think it is too much to ask such a person not to even criticize.

Not to mention, LPs don't care much about this forum since they make an average of $7,700 per month.

So I hope you don't put a moral standard on criticizing or complaining here.

This forum is made for people to chat.

And I've seen the LP advocates be more rude, arrogant, and abusive more often than the LP critics.

I can't remember what you said to those rude people.
There is no way he can finsih the game before 2030.
He will need to start making updates 6 times faster to be close to something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tofhdns

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
You all know that we have a privilege to have a free site like here to exchange our ideas. For me, I want the creator of this game to continue even if I would no longer be in this world before the end of this game. I discover an approach of contact between the irregular characters which leads me to ask myself questions about the future actions that will be granted to the main actors. Isn't that his life? To be between fantasies and reality. For me this game brings me a lot of reflection and it makes me realize the importance of diversity in the accomplishment of entertainment games. Integrating so many characters and giving a logical continuation between their relationships is a few things. I can only say thank you to this author and tell him continue I love this game.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
You all know that we have a privilege to have a free site like here to exchange our ideas. For me, I want the creator of this game to continue even if I would no longer be in this world before the end of this game. I discover an approach of contact between the irregular characters which leads me to ask myself questions about the future actions that will be granted to the main actors. Isn't that his life? To be between fantasies and reality. For me this game brings me a lot of reflection and it makes me realize the importance of diversity in the accomplishment of entertainment games. Integrating so many characters and giving a logical continuation between their relationships is a few things. I can only say thank you to this author and tell him continue I love this game.
no one gonna read that

• Angry
Reactions: sept0342

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After following this game I understand one thing is

L&P is the biggest layer
Because every new update is about to release he always give excuses like how the current update get delay because of one of his teammates fault or slow internet and etc

L&P is like politician who just gave you a big hope and lay on your(Parton) face

Here in this post he just want to give new hope that he is going to do things fast and complete the game as soon as possible (this all lays)

Even L&P think that this game gone take more than 10 year time then it's very clear that this game gone take more then 15-20 years to complete

If this way updates gone take more time I think at the one point maybe L&P give up and abandoned the game (so it's better for him to come up with some plan to do fast update process and if couldn't find the solution then maybe he abandoned the game in future)

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Thinking about it a lot so asking. Could Dylan see Sophia completely naked?
It couldn’t just be the two of them bathing in their undies, right? It’s happened before.
When thinking about the current relationship between Dylan and Sophia I'd tell you an empathic no.

BUT L&P said that during these two events, Dylan will equal and even surpass Sam, who has seen her fully naked, so... I guess the answer is yes. But not in part 1.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
After following this game I understand one thing is

L&P is the biggest layer
Because every new update is about to release he always give excuses like how the current update get delay because of one of his teammates fault or slow internet and etc

L&P is like politician who just gave you a big hope and lay on your(Parton) face

Here in this post he just want to give new hope that he is going to do things fast and complete the game as soon as possible (this all lays)

Even L&P think that this game gone take more than 10 year time then it's very clear that this game gone take more then 15-20 years to complete

If this way updates gone take more time I think at the one point maybe L&P give up and abandoned the game (so it's better for him to come up with some plan to do fast update process and if couldn't find the solution then maybe he abandoned the game in future)
I totally agree with you.

I just want to ask you one thing.

Please put your text after "quote".

For a moment, I thought it was written by myself and almost overlooked it, and I was confused by myself for a while thinking, 'This isn't what I wrote' ;)

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

buff

May 29, 2017
Hey, any word on when the shower fun with the daughter is going to happen? Or do I have to wait for more asshole-pygmy updates before we get back to that?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
To speed up production lp only needs to do a few things. 1. No more Dylan exclusive events( only events with Sophia). 2. Dump both side jobs. 3. Only have paths for Sophia and 4-5 characters. 4. Stop taking a step backwards after hitting a mile stone. 5. No more everyone needs to see Sophia boobs and kiss her before we move on. 6. Work weekends.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
To speed up production lp only needs to do a few things. 1. No more Dylan exclusive events( only events with Sophia). 2. Dump both side jobs. 3. Only have paths for Sophia and 4-5 characters. 4. Stop taking a step backwards after hitting a mile stone. 5. No more everyone needs to see Sophia boobs and kiss her before we move on. 6. Work weekends.
Do not assume that the developer actually wants to make the game quicker. This is a money maker, not a work of art or life passion. This is simply a vessel to generate cash so drag it on as long as possible seems to be the motto of developers.

Last edited:

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Changelog:

v0.175

Sam event in his room.

v0.170
Renders: 232
Noon
- 2nd side job (Tutoring) 3rd day

v0.165
- Dylan/Amber event (You need to have chosen sending Dylan to boarding school in part 1)

v0.09
Renders: 994
Scenes: 9 (plus some small "transitional scenes")
This update completes playable day 10.

v0.075
Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)
Morning/Noon:
1) "Sam" -Event
2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!
2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event
Evening:
1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)
2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

v0.07
295 new renders spread over 4 events!
This update is the conclusion of Day 15 (playable day 8)

v0.065
First Release

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
Changelog:

v0.175

Sam event in his room.

v0.170
Renders: 232
Noon
- 2nd side job (Tutoring) 3rd day

v0.165
- Dylan/Amber event (You need to have chosen sending Dylan to boarding school in part 1)

v0.09
Renders: 994
Scenes: 9 (plus some small "transitional scenes")
This update completes playable day 10.

v0.075
Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)
Morning/Noon:
1) "Sam" -Event
2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
If the "Sophia/Dylan" event takes place, depends on an important decision a few days before!!!
2) Home again. "Sophia/Sam" - Event
Evening:
1) "Sophia/Liam" - Event (you'll meet a new important character)
2) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event (Filthy route)

v0.07
295 new renders spread over 4 events!
This update is the conclusion of Day 15 (playable day 8)

v0.065
First Release
when was the First Release ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey, any word on when the shower fun with the daughter is going to happen? Or do I have to wait for more asshole-pygmy updates before we get back to that?
Next Ellie event on PD14 isn't going to be a shower, so we'll need to wait until PD16, however many years that will be.

• Wow
Reactions: Ass Fan and buff
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes