Vaidan12

Dec 29, 2020
There is an option that the third (last) part of the game will have less content in view of the completeness of some storylines, so it will end faster. For example, a number of characters will leave and one day will be a third of the current one.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What happened in 6 years for some supporters that the pace of progress in this game is not slow.

And if the game is stopped they will say:

"Dylan was bullied at school, but he ended up in dorms, so that's a good ending."
"Will Ellie live well?"
"Sofia resisted all temptation and she never had sex with anyone. I'm happy."
"Liam? Who is Liam?"

:LOL:

I can't understand people who are happy with this situation.

They should have played other games that were "safe" or "not tagged with incest" with no sex.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What happened in 6 years for some supporters that the pace of progress in this game is not slow.

And if the game is stopped they will say:

"Dylan was bullied at school, but he ended up in dorms, so that's a good ending."
"Will Ellie live well?"
"Sofia resisted all temptation and she never had sex with anyone. I'm happy."
"Liam? Who is Liam?"

:LOL:

I can't understand people who are happy with this situation.

They should have played other games that were "safe" or "not tagged with incest" with no sex.
Or the people who say it's fine as it is will say this :

"Dylan and Amber started after six years, which is a pity."
"Sofia and Sam became very close after six years, but it's a pity."
"Did Liam cheat on Sofia?"
"Ellie... Hmm... Good luck with Julia..."

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Dylan Amber is the only ting that leads to a Momswap and Mother Son Orgy. So I would kepp it XD

Game will be released begining of May prob that weeekend.
Oh... my bad. I confused the name. I thought she is a student in Sophia's class who went to go shopping with Sophia and Ellie last time.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Oh... my bad. I confused the name. I thought she is a student in Sophia's class who went to go shopping with Sophia and Ellie last time.
Sophia's student, the girl at the barber store, Sam's mom...
LP designed many routes for Dylan, the rhythm of his game is so chaotic.
He should give up part of

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
end of the month or early may? :unsure:
Probably first week of May, though April 29-30 is still possible.
Since the April 7th progress update he's been trending to complete 4x100% (the original four) on 4/27. So add a few extra days for the new testing and de-bugging and then another day before final release, cuz upload takes time.

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
I wonder what the last day is he has planned for finishing the game according to awam work schedule it looks like up to 31 but i did read some post to 35? PD15 and On looks like things really heat up :love:!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes