rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
The last update was at 9pm, a 15% jump, and this one was at 4am, so 7 hours have passed. Do days have 7 hours for you?
LP is not working hard enough... He must deliver 5% every 2 hours :p On a serious note though, after the completion of this pd he has to speed up ;)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
LP is not working hard enough... He must deliver 5% every 2 hours :p On a serious note though, after the completion of this pd he has to speed up ;)
He undoubtedly needs to accelerate and he should have done it a long time ago.
Of course, we are all annoyed by too slow development.
But I tried to look at other games, here on F95. And what did I see?
A huge number of unfinished, abandoned games.
Here, for example, is one of the games that I really liked:
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-1-ttll.32087/
Updates have not been published for almost three years, only wallpapers. But at the same time, the developer assures that he continues to work on the sequel. Moreover, it is still supported by about 50 subscribers.
After looking at what is happening, I conclude that against the background of how other games are being developed, considering their quality and content, most of the claims against L&P are completely unfounded.
I think that all those players who like AWAM should support L&P, if not financially, then at least morally, so that he would have an incentive to continue developing and not abandon his project.

Those who disagree with my estimates, please give links to games that you think are being developed in accordance with your wishes, faster than L&P does. I assume that there are such and I really want to look at those games that are worthy competitors of AWAM.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He undoubtedly needs to accelerate and he should have done it a long time ago.
Of course, we are all annoyed by too slow development.
But I tried to look at other games, here on F95. And what did I see?
A huge number of unfinished, abandoned games.
Here, for example, is one of the games that I really liked:
https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-1-ttll.32087/
Updates have not been published for almost three years, only wallpapers. But at the same time, the developer assures that he continues to work on the sequel. Moreover, it is still supported by about 50 subscribers.
After looking at what is happening, I conclude that against the background of how other games are being developed, considering their quality and content, most of the claims against L&P are completely unfounded.
I think that all those players who like AWAM should support L&P, if not financially, then at least morally, so that he would have an incentive to continue developing and not abandon his project.

Those who disagree with my estimates, please give links to games that you think are being developed in accordance with your wishes, faster than L&P does. I assume that there are such and I really want to look at those games that are worthy competitors of AWAM.
First of all, the game you linked to was officially abandoned by its creator.
Waiting for abandoned games is pointless.

And as other players have already said, People aren't telling creators they have to do monthly or daily updates.

He's delaying story, wasting rendering even on insignificant or reducible events.

Most people are saying that the development period will last until 2030 and beyond.
If you don't recognize a problem with this part, that's your problem.

Even LP admitted the game was old and said he wanted to finish it in 2 years and didn't want to spend 10 years on it.

However, contrary to what LP said, there is a high possibility that this evening event alone will consume a year.

LP has already lied several times and ignored their sponsors.

I think it is too much to ask such a person not to even criticize.

Not to mention, LPs don't care much about this forum since they make an average of $7,700 per month.

So I hope you don't put a moral standard on criticizing or complaining here.

This forum is made for people to chat.

And I've seen the LP advocates be more rude, arrogant, and abusive more often than the LP critics.

I can't remember what you said to those rude people.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

And as other players have already said, People aren't telling creators they have to do monthly or daily updates.

He's delaying story, wasting rendering even on insignificant or reducible events.

Most people are saying that the development period will last until 2030 and beyond.

Even LP admitted the game was old and said he wanted to finish it in 2 years and didn't want to spend 10 years on it.

However, contrary to what LP said, there is a high possibility that this evening event alone will consume a year.

Not to mention, LPs don't care much about this forum since they make an average of $7,700 per month.

And I've seen the LP advocates be more rude, arrogant, and abusive more often than the LP critics.

I can't remember what you said to those rude people.
You're probably right, but the developer still feeds people hope by occasionally posting posters.

Well, that's not as clear-cut as you might think.

He's slow, but isn't delaying the story, that's just their opinion. If I were a developer/writer I wouldn't give a shit if some fan told me - "The event is redundant, can go away!".

It's a nuisance, but only when ALWAYS still expecting too much. It should have been clear long ago that we will never see the end.

Yes, he believed that, but he already said himself that he had to learn that the game is not a sprint, but a marathon.

Yes, and? If their pants fluff because of it, that's their problem. There are enough other games out there.

Correct! He has told the untruth a few times!
Some of the accusations about lies from L&P that are circulating here are based on assumptions and are sometimes just lies themselves.

No, it is not too much to ask, one can and should criticize.

This is a pirate forum. Here are far too many people of the opinion they are important. They are not! They are only consumers. Leave the envy debate.

Bullshit!

Correct!

My memory is different here. You are such an example! One of your prefatory phrases - "Are you stupid!?" - I read more often than they think.
But that applies to both directions.
I know what your answer will be - "I didn't start it!" - Toddlers argue this way.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He's slow, but isn't delaying the story, that's just their opinion. If I were a developer/writer I wouldn't give a shit if some fan told me - "The event is redundant, can go away!".
It is suspected that the reason for the duplication is to delay.

Also, this game is already 6 years old, and even if LP keeps their word, it will be 8 years.
Even so, if the end of the story is not visible, it is said to be delayed.

I've said it over and over again, but if this game suddenly stopped today, what would be left in your hand?

So far, there has been no story in this game. It was just a short scene.
Leave the envy debate.
why are you talking to me?

Even telling me to leave an debate is an act of causing an debate.
Start by keeping to yourself what you say.
I know what your answer will be - "I didn't start it!" - Toddlers argue this way.
Most of the time I didn't start out that way.
Most of the time they mocked and insulted me first.

And most of the time, people who tell me not to criticize, criticize me and people who tell me not to argue, argue with me.

A stupid person either says "Toddlers argue this way" and doesn't realize they're mocking the other person, or mocking the other person and refusing to be mocked.

I tried to ignore it, but I saw your sincerity and replied.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Honestly, you're spreading alot of misinformation based on a language barrier that's apparently making you unable to understand very simple and straight forward statements. I'm probably the last to defend L&P with anything, but atleast try not to make up statements about things L&P never said.

I told you like 5 times by now that L&P did NOT say he wants to finish the game in 2 years. The statement you're referring to here has him simply talk about his "plans" to ->speed up development<- within the next 2 years, not finish the entire game. I really don't know how else to explain it to you.

I'm really trying not to be rude, but it feels kinda pointless replying to your posts because of the mentioned language barrier, which is also why I stopped replying to your Graphtreon rant yesterday. You're having a really hard time understanding what people are saying, and so it almost feels like talking to a wall. Everything you said about graphtreon was wrong and I explained why. Much of what you said in the post I quoted here is also wrong as you just don't seem to understand what people are trying to convey. Sorry.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Honestly, you're spreading alot of misinformation based on a language barrier that's apparently making you unable to understand very simple and straight forward statements. I'm probably the last to defend L&P with anything, but atleast try not to make up statements about things L&P never said.

I told you like 5 times by now that L&P did NOT say he wants to finish the game in 2 years. The statement you're referring to here has him simply talk about his "plans" to ->speed up development<- within the next 2 years, not finish the entire game. I really don't know how else to explain it to you.

I'm really trying not to be rude, but it feels kinda pointless replying to your posts because of the mentioned language barrier, which is also why I stopped replying to your Graphtreon rant yesterday. You're having a really hard time understanding what people are saying, and so it almost feels like talking to a wall. Everything you said about graphtreon was wrong and I explained why. Much of what you said in the post I quoted here is also wrong as you just don't seem to understand what people are trying to convey. Sorry.
I remember talking to you.

I provided you with the text of LP's answer at the time and asked you to let me know if my interpretation is incorrect.

But you haven't given me any answer since then.

I'll look for the material again, but I hope you do too.

Finding material is too difficult for me.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes