tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If LP is going to accelerate this is what I realistically expect to be. I don’t see it going any faster than this. Otherwise he will continue the same way for as long as he has support…
Your statement implies that you were making unsubstantiated claims.

Oh, my God.

cheater.

• Haha
Reactions: rAmSiMaL

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Hmmm... Curious to know what the rest of the questions are. Makes me wonder what he sees as the important events
To play part 2 of the game from v 0.175 onwards you don’t have to use any saves of v 0.150. You only have to answer a few questions…

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To play part 2 of the game from v 0.175 onwards you don’t have to use any saves of v 0.150. You only have to answer a few questions…
Yeah, obviously. But what are those questions? lockerxx's screencap only covers whether or not you play Aiden's tasks

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Your statement implies that you were making unsubstantiated claims.

Oh, my God.

cheater.
Well, so far LP has gone back and forth with his work. Even if you ask him you won’t get an accurate answer… I would say that there’s a relative accuracy for the release of the next events of PD 13 & after that pure speculation or even better… wishful thinking ;)

• Sad
Reactions: tofhdns

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That’s only the beginning of the questionnaire… you have to scroll down and complete your choices
No shit. But I'm not going to download Part 2 just to find out the questions. I was hoping someone who'd Unren'd it might be able to cut and paste it.

I've already got my final save ready to go. I'm just waiting for the first decent update for my playthrough, which wont be until PD14.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Maybe you have big hype because you didn't read that this is not the hot event, this is the 'artistic' event, in L&P's words. The hot one is the next one after this.
Yeah, that was recent but he also mentioned that this is going to be hot like Sam's event. That's why the hype basically.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
aha.

According to you, LP said it would be hot in the next update, not this one, but his followers misunderstood and claimed it would be hot this update? from a few months ago?

Or is it that his followers have been lying even though they knew the truth?

LP :
"No. But the evening events will be at least as hot as the Sam event if not even hotter."
"But without spoiling much I can say both parts have something very hot to give, this is for sure."

Just as LP redefined the definition of "wealth," the definition of "hot" seems to be changing this time around.

People were expecting this update to be "hot" because LP didn't specify that it was the next update.

I don't know whose fault it is. Is it the fault of the supporters who were mistaken or the fault of LP who made it mistaken.
LP :
"No. But the evening events will be at least as hot as the Sam event if not even hotter."
"But without spoiling much I can say both parts have something very hot to give, this is for sure."

The scariest thing that could happen is that LP meant the "second part" of the Dylan and Sophia event!
And this update will be a kind of teaser for that! :mad:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
LP :

The scariest thing that could happen is that LP meant the "second part" of the Dylan and Sophia event!
The hair salon event was a shock and disappointment to me.

If anything worse happens in this update, I'm guessing that not a few people will act.

If nothing happens after a great disappointment, I will seriously doubt their laziness or their intelligence.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
LP :

It is as HOT as Sam's, then again as out of control as Sam's, for his long built slow process,considering that Sam's scene is out of control at the end, the rhythm is chaotic. But if it remains slow and hot, then we will be equally disappointed. You'll see that she has little romantic love for Dylan, seemingly just taking on the physical needs of her son as a sex-starved mother, again getting her own sexual pleasure, but there's just no love in it. Her love for him is not even embodied as much as it is for Sam.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
The hair salon event was a shock and disappointment to me.

If anything worse happens in this update, I'm guessing that not a few people will act.

If nothing happens after a great disappointment, I will seriously doubt their laziness or their intelligence.
Not every event can be erotic! At least there were bare breasts ;) , remember what happened at the start of the game - LP hasn't shown Sophia's boobs for many updates!

People are afraid of being disappointed as Dylan/Amber and Sam/Sophia's pre-host events were so hot, and the event of Dylan/Sophia is divided into two parts and no one can understand what part the LP was talking about! Many expect and fear that this will be part 2! Its mean what part 1 will be "huge teasing" and spoiler for part 2 - it cannot, but upset!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It is as HOT as Sam's, then again as out of control as Sam's, for his long built slow process,considering that Sam's scene is out of control at the end, the rhythm is chaotic. But if it remains slow and hot, then we will be equally disappointed. You'll see that she has little romantic love for Dylan, seemingly just taking on the physical needs of her son as a sex-starved mother, again getting her own sexual pleasure, but there's just no love in it. Her love for him is not even embodied as much as it is for Sam.
It may be hot as Sam's; however, we won't know until the event occurs. Sam's build-up was over multiple PDs, with two "Hot" events on PD 12 and 13. Although some will disagree on Sophia/Dylan's build-up because of how they look at things, nothing was built up for Dylan until she had an emotional scene on PD 12's jogging event - Hobo Fighter II. It was dialed back during the salon event (car ride home). Sophia/Dylan's evening will most likely be a switch flip as he will jam-pack a build-up into event part one, then close it on part two with the catch-up. That was poor planning of Sophia/Dylan's arc, but the event might be "Hot." But hot is subjected as some people found erotic fabric touching good, and others had the WTF moment.

Suppose L&P looks at other games between M/S, like No more money and Ms. Denver's, as I have high hopes for that game. In that case, you can see a build-up either happening or forming from the start, which is what he should have done with Sophia/Dylan in previous PD, like Sam and Ellie's arc, before he made it to this evening event.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
It may be hot as Sam's; however, we won't know until the event occurs. Sam's build-up was over multiple PDs, with two "Hot" events on PD 12 and 13. Although some will disagree on Sophia/Dylan's build-up because of how they look at things, nothing was built up for Dylan until she had an emotional scene on PD 12's jogging event - Hobo Fighter II. It was dialed back during the salon event (car ride home). Sophia/Dylan's evening will most likely be a switch flip as he will jam-pack a build-up into event part one, then close it on part two with the catch-up. That was poor planning of Sophia/Dylan's arc, but the event might be "Hot." But hot is subjected as some people found erotic fabric touching good, and others had the WTF moment.

Suppose L&P looks at other games between M/S, like No more money and Ms. Denver's, as I have high hopes for that game. In that case, you can see a build-up either happening or forming from the start, which is what he should have done with Sophia/Dylan in previous PD, like Sam and Ellie's arc, before he made it to this evening event.
Hearing you say that, I guess his design is that Sam will own Sohpia and Ellie to NTR Dylan :FacePalm:

Reactions: roxx7238

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
LP :

Which is what i think it will be thats why i will wait for the next update. As it probably will be a tease then fade to black and ''To be continued''

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hearing you say that, I guess his design is that Sam will own Sohpia and Ellie to NTR Dylan :FacePalm:
If you played the novel before "the twist" removal, you could see or conclude that Dylan was supposed to be the antagonist of AWAM at the time. There was so much backlash that he had to remove the twist, but he kept most of the story intact. The only problem was the story parts L&P left intact were based on "the twist" plot, and he tried to keep them in as stand-alone plots, but it didn't work. This is why he wants to rewrite some of the plots in part I, as he is trying to give it a new coat of paint.

Reactions: Hlextor and Dan5k74

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
If you played the novel before "the twist" removal, you could see or conclude that Dylan was supposed to be the antagonist of AWAM at the time. There was so much backlash that he had to remove the twist, but he kept most of the story intact. The only problem was the story parts L&P left intact were based on "the twist" plot, and he tried to keep them in as stand-alone plots, but it didn't work. This is why he wants to rewrite some of the plots in part I, as he is trying to give it a new coat of paint.
That's why I just find this Dylan annoying? It was less than pleasant, both in image and behavior.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes