tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Not every event can be erotic! At least there were bare breasts ;) , remember what happened at the start of the game - LP hasn't shown Sophia's boobs for many updates!

People are afraid of being disappointed as Dylan/Amber and Sam/Sophia's pre-host events were so hot, and the event of Dylan/Sophia is divided into two parts and no one can understand what part the LP was talking about! Many expect and fear that this will be part 2! Its mean what part 1 will be "huge teasing" and spoiler for part 2 - it cannot, but upset!
I do not think so.

LP was aware of this situation and was able to prevent it in advance and deal with it sufficiently after the fact.

He just let this situation go for his income.

And the people who were excited about this update were his supporters.

He treats his supporters too rudely.

If they don't do anything, they're admitting to themselves that it's okay to mistreat them.

I think that people who are treating people poorly that and people who feel nothing when they are treated like that are the same.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
I do not think so.

LP was aware of this situation and was able to prevent it in advance and deal with it sufficiently after the fact.

He just let this situation go for his income.

And the people who were excited about this update were his supporters.

He treats his supporters too rudely.

If they don't do anything, they're admitting to themselves that it's okay to mistreat them.

I think that people who are treating people poorly that and people who feel nothing when they are treated like that are the same.
Maybe one day his patreons will set up a discord server to unite and defend their rights :LUL:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
LP :
"No. But the evening events will be at least as hot as the Sam event if not even hotter."
"But without spoiling much I can say both parts have something very hot to give, this is for sure."

The scariest thing that could happen is that LP meant the "second part" of the Dylan and Sophia event!
And this update will be a kind of teaser for that! :mad:
aaaa if he said it will be hot, then I already know I will be disappointed

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What made this game fun to play and enjoy has been lost to Sam and Dylan, I thought this game was meant to be about Sophia, A Wife and Mother, but at the moment it should be called Two teens and a MILF. Don't know how long it's been since the other aspects of the game have been update, neither side job has be updated for a while, Aiden's blackmail, Dylan's teacher or any of the other parts of the game.

Reactions: mulerider and Dnew

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What made this game fun to play and enjoy has been lost to Sam and Dylan, I thought this game was meant to be about Sophia, A Wife and Mother, but at the moment it should be called Two teens and a MILF. Don't know how long it's been since the other aspects of the game have been update, neither side job has be updated for a while, Aiden's blackmail, Dylan's teacher or any of the other parts of the game.
What do you mean? Aiden has had two events this PD, and the second side job was only a couple of updates ago.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hmmm ... interesting that Neil, Bennett and Tyler are important enough to have options in the questions, but not important enough to be in the Favorite Character poll.

And that Emma is still considered a lesbian interest
You're overthinking things. I just added them because they're implied in naughty stuff in AWAM1. The purpose was to have as few questions as possible to fill in all the variables existing in AWAM1.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You're overthinking things. I just added them because they're implied in naughty stuff in AWAM1. The purpose was to have as few questions as possible to fill in all the variables existing in AWAM1.
Was highly likely I was overthinking, I was just curious. Still more interesting than the upcoming update.

What variables does Neil and Tyler represent? I get that Bennett still has his events to go, but how Sophia responds to Neil and Tyler I wouldn't have thought mattered more than a certain number of Filthy points.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What do you mean? Aiden has had two events this PD, and the second side job was only a couple of updates ago.
All I seem to remember with the updates is Sam concert night, Dylan getting it on with Amber (pretty sure that covered 2 updates, then Sophia in Sam's bedroom (another 2 updates), then we had Dylan going with Sophia to the hairdressers and depending on previous choices limits the update for Sophia to having a nip slip but extends it for Dylan. Last I remember for Aiden was the blackmail cop-out and the 2nd side job, honestly it's been so long I can't remember the 1st side job, think it was when she gave the old boys a bath and she ended up wet and took her top off and that was about it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
All I seem to remember with the updates is Sam concert night, Dylan getting it on with Amber (pretty sure that covered 2 updates, then Sophia in Sam's bedroom (another 2 updates), then we had Dylan going with Sophia to the hairdressers and depending on previous choices limits the update for Sophia to having a nip slip but extends it for Dylan. Last I remember for Aiden was the blackmail cop-out and the 2nd side job, honestly it's been so long I can't remember the 1st side job, think it was when she gave the old boys a bath and she ended up wet and took her top off and that was about it.
This post might refresh your memory. I agree with your point that it's been a while since we've seen other aspects of the game, I just think you used bad examples. For my playthrough, it's been two years since the last proper Ellie event, and even longer for Patricia. It's still probably going to be about a year until Ellie's next event, and she's the second most popular character. Perhaps another year for Patricia.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Was highly likely I was overthinking, I was just curious. Still more interesting than the upcoming update.

What variables does Neil and Tyler represent? I get that Bennett still has his events to go, but how Sophia responds to Neil and Tyler I wouldn't have thought mattered more than a certain number of Filthy points.
Really few things (like learning Neil has drugged her). In fact, I could have removed the "Neil" choice and just bound these events to the "Filthy" choice.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I didn't believe the developer's words, but it's disheartening to see evidence of lies like this.

Even though the developer knew he couldn't finish it in 10 years, even so he said casually that he didn't want to spend 10 years with this game.
(Even if the developer sticks to this schedule)

He must readjust everything: the schedule, the characters, the story, and the way he works.

But..... hm......
If he REALLY wants to complete quicker, the best option I think is to bring in a couple of more people and spread out the work.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes