lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Maybe she rotates it with them different days of the week. she can be Sams secret on Monday, Aidens on Tuesday, Dylans on Wednesday, Zach on Thursday, Ellie pn Friday, Jules on Saturday and the Apostles on Sunday obviously. :ROFLMAO:
nah multiverse!!! in one with Liam in another with Ellie in anoter with Dylan you get the idea.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Why does everyone lose their shit when an update comes out. What difference does it make if you get it today or tomorrow or in couple days. You waited 3 months already, what is another few days
They want new material to bust to. It's kinda why everyone is here lol.

But I agree that the instant need to a link is ridiculous given that it'll be nothing you haven't seen already (in action) and the second you finish it you'll be back to the comically insane wait for the next morsel.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
They want new material to bust to. It's kinda why everyone is here lol.

But I agree that the instant need to a link is ridiculous given that it'll be nothing you haven't seen already (in action) and the second you finish it you'll be back to the comically insane wait for the next morsel.
If you really need to bust to Sophia, just bust to Sam and her. It’s not likely this scene will be any better than that. And then come back in few days and the update will still be here to disappoint you lol

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I've been accused of being a blind hater of L&P for a while and I won't deny disliking...everything he does by way of development and fan interaction, I want to make a suggestion he may actually listen to. He won't hire more people or change the endgame schedule so let me make an legit suggestion to maybe improve the story AND help the players that hate the development speed:

So, the player and dev both understand the difference between reality and fantasy IN GAME. Right? So, when Sophia and the mafia brother in jail have a fantasy of fucking in the jail, the player does not see this as a real sexual interaction. Rightfully. By all means, it is more than implied that they are fucking in the fantasy one of them are having (don't recall if Sophia of mob brother) but the player does not see or feel it to be Sophia finally fucking another man.

Why not use that to your advantage? Here is an example to EASILY add more content and more sexual content to please the masses:

Take the event in Sam's bedroom a couple updates ago. You have tons of renders and dialogue for it already finished.
Why not add a few more renders in the next update or two and show Sam fantasizing about what he wishes he did in the moment? Literally, in about 10-15 new renders you could have him fantasizing about if he had just taken his shorts off...or touched her pussy even after the slight objection...or kissed her pussy when he takes her panties off...or maybe he shoves her on the bed again after he takes her panties off and something more happens. Anything!

1) Fans wouldn't see it as rehashed content because it's now a new perspective or fantasy of what a character wished they'd done.

2) It doesn't kill off any future ability to make an "alternative" version of events like so may devs like to do with a finished VN.

3) Again, it adds a lot of content to what most people agree are sparse updates.

It can apply to any character, btw! Maybe the old delivery man starts daydreaming behind the wheel after she answers the door in her bikini?

Maybe Neil spanks it to the fantasy of wishing he had pressed Sophia a bit harder or added a bit more drugs to the alcohol the night of the football game?

Etc.

It's an easy way to add content that isn't real in the eyes of players, fits in the storytelling, wouldn't add much time at all to development and doesn't "spoil" Sophia in the eyes of the dev or player. Again, it's not actually happening.
Further, it doesn't have to be fucking if you're that concerned about spoiling her.

Just a suggestion.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes