Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I saw so many people saying that the update is amazing and still I can't find a download link, which means the game has been leaked someone where else, but no one can't share that.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
When i was a patron of L$P i actually asked this same question why he cant just show a couple renders of a differnt character each update dreaming or fantasizing of fucking Sophia. But he never answered me, maybe cause i wasnt in his $50 tier, think i was only $5 at the time
Exactly, because it seems like a very basic and smart idea to easily add content that pleases people.

The key being how it is presented. I'm not even suggesting it show fantasy of straight-up penetration and cumming all over her face, lol.

People can put 2+2 together. The right angles and the right character thoughts (dialogue) during the fantasy can show it without showing it.

Which, again, has been done already so it's not some new concept. Nobody sees Sophia as having fucked the mob brother but we technically saw it in a fantasy.

It's how it is presented that's key and I think it wouldn't matter who you did this with if done right. It adds content quickly, gives fans wanting more sexual content some content and doesn't spoil the main event (when it arrives in the year 2038).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I can write about it bacause this site.

I thought I liked incestuous content until recently.

But then I looked at the game lists and realized I couldn't keep my interest in incestuous content.

I realized that I didn't like incest, I liked couples with a large age difference.

I wasn't playing incest to see incest, the incest was in the content of couples with a large age difference.

My real-life relationships were also Mostly by 10 years older and 10 years younger.

And a douchebag like Dylan is really hard to empathize with.

I miss Sam, Aiden, Logan(Tyler), and Larry.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I can write about it bacause this site.

I thought I liked incestuous content until recently.

But then I looked at the game lists and realized I couldn't keep my interest in incestuous content.

I realized that I didn't like incest, I liked couples with a large age difference.

I wasn't playing incest to see incest, the incest was in the content of couples with a large age difference.

My real-life relationships were also Mostly by 10 years older and 10 years younger.

And a douchebag like Dylan is really hard to empathize with.

I miss Sam, Aiden, Logan(Tyler), and Larry.
I don't like incest either. A kink is a kink so I won't shame but I have zero interest in what she does with a child of her. This is true in all VNs. It grosses me out and, at best, I just pretend they aren't related. I played DMD and not only do I never see myself as MC in a story but I just pretended that she was a friend's daughter or something. I never once saw sex between them as father-daughter because I don't like that.

I don't play AWAM really, will check in every so often to see how off-the-rails it is but even so I'll admit that Sophia is hot. Ellie is hot. Etc. I just don't get anything from her and Dylan.
The stuff with others is the only stuff I can even register as somewhat sexy.

Even in my dislike for L&P I admitted that the hot tub and bedroom scenes with Sam were solid. Neil and the football game? Solid. Etc.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
See, I get that you want to avoid that for the reasons of "spoiling" her...but we've already established that it isn't real. Again, nobody feels (and that's the most important part) that Sophia fucked the mob guy's brother...but everyone saw it. She fucks him in that fantasy.

And that's all I'm talking about.

So, for instance, if Sam fantasizes about having had the nerve to kiss her pussy in his bedroom you can show that without actually showing it. Allude to it as done in the fantasy.

Again, if the fear is spoiling the moment you can allude to it without spoiling it because the point is the character's fantasy...it's THEIR view so the player will know what's happening without actually having to have the player see it all.
His head in her lap ALLUDES to it without seeing him eating her pussy.
If he is between her legs it ALLUDES to something without showing it (and even that is admittedly a bit more than would be needed).

Neil can press her a bit more in the bathroom or be dealing with a much more intoxicated Sophia without having to show him fucking her with penetration, lol.

So I get what you mean and the character doing it may also matter but I'm not calling for fantasies of outright XXX penetration and such. The allusion is key. The player isn't dumb but it also doesn't trip that "well, now I've seen it so I don't care anymore" line because if that were true everyone would look at fan art and stop caring about the actual story. They look and still care because they don't feel it as being real.
Not strictly true that everyone saw Larry Morello fuck Sophia. Since the deal was just to speak to him, I cut him off after Sophia shows him her bra. Not needing the favour in order to get rid of Aiden, that's as far as I was interested in going.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes