AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Not strictly true that everyone saw Larry Morello fuck Sophia. Since the deal was just to speak to him, I cut him off after Sophia shows him her bra. Not needing the favour in order to get rid of Aiden, that's as far as I was interested in going.
Yes, haha. Assuming you got to that part.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Hmmm, Liam's Boss and Sophia has very little interaction. Did you try other paths?
I never got it. I tried to start a new game in Part 2 and choose scenes. have chosen multiple paths But never got it. She greets him yes but in a long robe. Sorry I do not how

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I cannot say how useful this stance of mine might be, but (if only to calm the waters of this thread a bit and thin out the jumble of update requests that crowd it) I have decided to follow the canonical methods of this forum when it comes to updates and have made an official one for v.0.185. Those interested can direct their attention to this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-185.158267/
ot.gif

Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Then please give me your version.
I never got it. I tried to start a new game in Part 2 and choose scenes. have chosen multiple paths But never got it. She greets him yes but in a long robe. Sorry I do not how
I try

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excuse me but I suck aat writing and english XD
Very close

about boss. Didn't you have that choice?
screenshot0001.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes