Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I've been accused of being a blind hater of L&P for a while and I won't deny disliking...everything he does by way of development and fan interaction, I want to make a suggestion he may actually listen to. He won't hire more people or change the endgame schedule so let me make an legit suggestion to maybe improve the story AND help the players that hate the development speed:

So, the player and dev both understand the difference between reality and fantasy IN GAME. Right? So, when Sophia and the mafia brother in jail have a fantasy of fucking in the jail, the player does not see this as a real sexual interaction. Rightfully. By all means, it is more than implied that they are fucking in the fantasy one of them are having (don't recall if Sophia of mob brother) but the player does not see or feel it to be Sophia finally fucking another man.

Why not use that to your advantage? Here is an example to EASILY add more content and more sexual content to please the masses:

Take the event in Sam's bedroom a couple updates ago. You have tons of renders and dialogue for it already finished.
Why not add a few more renders in the next update or two and show Sam fantasizing about what he wishes he did in the moment? Literally, in about 10-15 new renders you could have him fantasizing about if he had just taken his shorts off...or touched her pussy even after the slight objection...or kissed her pussy when he takes her panties off...or maybe he shoves her on the bed again after he takes her panties off and something more happens. Anything!

1) Fans wouldn't see it as rehashed content because it's now a new perspective or fantasy of what a character wished they'd done.

2) It doesn't kill off any future ability to make an "alternative" version of events like so may devs like to do with a finished VN.

3) Again, it adds a lot of content to what most people agree are sparse updates.

It can apply to any character, btw! Maybe the old delivery man starts daydreaming behind the wheel after she answers the door in her bikini?

Maybe Neil spanks it to the fantasy of wishing he had pressed Sophia a bit harder or added a bit more drugs to the alcohol the night of the football game?

Etc.

It's an easy way to add content that isn't real in the eyes of players, fits in the storytelling, wouldn't add much time at all to development and doesn't "spoil" Sophia in the eyes of the dev or player. Again, it's not actually happening.
Further, it doesn't have to be fucking if you're that concerned about spoiling her.

Just a suggestion.
The fact is if something like Sam kissing or touching Sophia's pussy in a dream sequence is shown then it kills the impact of the first time it happens in the game actually.
He can give such scenes with Characters who won't eventually get to have sex or such intimate acts with Sophia like with Larry. Characters like Sam , Dylan etc will get to have it actually in the story down the line. Leaving it to the viewers imagination until it actually happens is the best way to go from a writing perspective.
The novelty is that people want to see an official image from L&P showing Sam/Dylan have sex with Sophia. If for example that happens then people have got what they want and the value of the actual scene depreciates

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've been accused of being a blind hater of L&P for a while and I won't deny disliking...everything he does by way of development and fan interaction, I want to make a suggestion he may actually listen to. He won't hire more people or change the endgame schedule so let me make an legit suggestion to maybe improve the story AND help the players that hate the development speed:

So, the player and dev both understand the difference between reality and fantasy IN GAME. Right? So, when Sophia and the mafia brother in jail have a fantasy of fucking in the jail, the player does not see this as a real sexual interaction. Rightfully. By all means, it is more than implied that they are fucking in the fantasy one of them are having (don't recall if Sophia of mob brother) but the player does not see or feel it to be Sophia finally fucking another man.

Why not use that to your advantage? Here is an example to EASILY add more content and more sexual content to please the masses:

Take the event in Sam's bedroom a couple updates ago. You have tons of renders and dialogue for it already finished.
Why not add a few more renders in the next update or two and show Sam fantasizing about what he wishes he did in the moment? Literally, in about 10-15 new renders you could have him fantasizing about if he had just taken his shorts off...or touched her pussy even after the slight objection...or kissed her pussy when he takes her panties off...or maybe he shoves her on the bed again after he takes her panties off and something more happens. Anything!

1) Fans wouldn't see it as rehashed content because it's now a new perspective or fantasy of what a character wished they'd done.

2) It doesn't kill off any future ability to make an "alternative" version of events like so may devs like to do with a finished VN.

3) Again, it adds a lot of content to what most people agree are sparse updates.

It can apply to any character, btw! Maybe the old delivery man starts daydreaming behind the wheel after she answers the door in her bikini?

Maybe Neil spanks it to the fantasy of wishing he had pressed Sophia a bit harder or added a bit more drugs to the alcohol the night of the football game?

Etc.

It's an easy way to add content that isn't real in the eyes of players, fits in the storytelling, wouldn't add much time at all to development and doesn't "spoil" Sophia in the eyes of the dev or player. Again, it's not actually happening.
Further, it doesn't have to be fucking if you're that concerned about spoiling her.

Just a suggestion.
When i was a patron of L$P i actually asked this same question why he cant just show a couple renders of a differnt character each update dreaming or fantasizing of fucking Sophia. But he never answered me, maybe cause i wasnt in his $50 tier, think i was only $5 at the time

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
That is good then. Will give it a try.
The Progress is MC's Son is very good. Since She is the equal or more participant in events. AWAM wants to make the events with Dylan a Male MC's/Son looking to Manipulate /Corrupt his Family like A Family Venture. Big Brother,Demon Boy Saga,Bad Bobby Saga,Jen's Dilemma,etc inside a FMC game.Hence , the slow progress.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LucidLover

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The fact is if something like Sam kissing or touching Sophia's pussy in a dream sequence is shown then it kills the impact of the first time it happens in the game actually.
He can give such scenes with Characters who won't eventually get to have sex or such intimate acts with Sophia like with Larry. Characters like Sam , Dylan etc will get to have it actually in the story down the line. Leaving it to the viewers imagination until it actually happens is the best way to go from a writing perspective.
The novelty is that people want to see an official image from L&P showing Sam/Dylan have sex with Sophia. If for example that happens then people have got what they want and the value of the actual scene depreciates
See, I get that you want to avoid that for the reasons of "spoiling" her...but we've already established that it isn't real. Again, nobody feels (and that's the most important part) that Sophia fucked the mob guy's brother...but everyone saw it. She fucks him in that fantasy.

And that's all I'm talking about.

So, for instance, if Sam fantasizes about having had the nerve to kiss her pussy in his bedroom you can show that without actually showing it. Allude to it as done in the fantasy.

Again, if the fear is spoiling the moment you can allude to it without spoiling it because the point is the character's fantasy...it's THEIR view so the player will know what's happening without actually having to have the player see it all.
His head in her lap ALLUDES to it without seeing him eating her pussy.
If he is between her legs it ALLUDES to something without showing it (and even that is admittedly a bit more than would be needed).

Neil can press her a bit more in the bathroom or be dealing with a much more intoxicated Sophia without having to show him fucking her with penetration, lol.

So I get what you mean and the character doing it may also matter but I'm not calling for fantasies of outright XXX penetration and such. The allusion is key. The player isn't dumb but it also doesn't trip that "well, now I've seen it so I don't care anymore" line because if that were true everyone would look at fan art and stop caring about the actual story. They look and still care because they don't feel it as being real.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes