JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, people always tell me, Jen, you got to look on the positive side. Well, as a plus, I guess they made the gallery unlockable for scenes that isn't involved in your path. However, nothing new in my path this update, the lesbian path, so guess I on to waiting for more future releases. ;)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Frankly I think it's a good update, it's not better than Sam's but I'm glad Dylan has made so much progress, honestly I don't know what L&P can put in part 2, a handjob or a blowjob would be something "weird", the low point are the animations, the first two basically useless aka the dancing breasts with only having the groping one would have been fine but L&P is currently obsessed with the animations, so we can't do nothing about it, my congratulations to him for keeping his promise of delivering by the end of April he's moving in the right direction
I agree, judged by itself without context it's pretty good but not better than Sam's (Sophia was more playful and he got to do more stuff), and the animations were wasted.
Dylan not wanking it with the fury of a thousand suns immediately after leaving the bathroom is unrealistic and a wasted opportunity, i guess that's what he saved for part 2, but it's weird that Dylan let it cool off.

And Sophia is a horrible tease, she's not dumb as to not know what she's doing, but acts like a prude.

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
View attachment 2373849

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.180

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.180, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.180 (1.5 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2373849 View attachment 2188866 View attachment 2373850 View attachment 2188867
A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 :whistle:

Sickblole91

Nov 19, 2022
Could someone please tell me how or share a link for max where I can download the new update, preferably on mega, every time I download from a different location, my max says there could be malware and doesn’t let me download it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
1st time user should now also be able to start my Part2 android port, returning users were not affected by the problem at all.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Hey fellas, I'm sure this gets asked all the time, but does this game have any incest content like penetration? My only understanding of this game is that it's a 6 year tease. Is that still the case? I've always kinda wanted to try it; renders seem nice.
no

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I know, how the fuck can we actually play this update, eveything I try doesn’t work
Unless you mean you're having difficulties getting the game to launch, here: If you're not on Dylan's path--that is, if you haven't engaged in any activity with him up to now--you won't be able to play through his event in the current update. Also, at the hair salon, make sure Dylan warns Sophia. If he stays silent, Sophia won't feel like rewarding him.

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
i started from part 2 with answering the questions but i cant get the last scene with Dylan and Sophia in the tub.
anyone go a save before that scene?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes