Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
0.185 summary: a bit rushed switch from sex-ed-excused curiosity to actual temptation.
Plus another nothing-burger dead-end story line with the magazine pics, because why not. Plus dramatic decrease in the animations quality.
Apart from that, excellent update :)

Reactions: VrVic

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Well, over all a very nice update! Sure, it was not as hot to me as the sam one, specially considering it was all top half action...

Some may find this one even better, lots of story, and flashbacks to her first time... For me I really never like flash backs or dream sequences, they do nothing for me, but what can you do!

I am looking forward to the second part of this event, and hope we keep on schedule like recently!

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You and I played completely different games, in my game there was sex with blowjob and penetration.
Which is from

A scene that doesn't involve Sophia participating in it.

A flashback.

A daydream sequence.

Or something with her and Liam.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Which is from

A scene that doesn't involve Sophia participating in it.

A flashback.

A daydream sequence.

Or something with her and Liam.
His words are nothing more than a pun.

Everyone was expecting Dylan and Sophia's event in this update and is saying it, but he's trying to deflect criticism with a completely false narrative.

Nov 20, 2021
The update felt like a mild version of the encounter with Sam. The flashback sequence was not doing for me. Young Sophia isn't the Wife and the Mother that we like is she?
But this question the end was really hot. Felt like Sophia seeking validaion as a woman. I liked it more than the content itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really looking forward for the next part.

Scopioking

Feb 17, 2023
Well, over all a very nice update! Sure, it was not as hot to me as the sam one, specially considering it was all top half action...

Some may find this one even better, lots of story, and flashbacks to her first time... For me I really never like flash backs or dream sequences, they do nothing for me, but what can you do!

I am looking forward to the second part of this event, and hope we keep on schedule like recently!
What you think about next scene ..hjob scene or bjob scene or only boobs and kissing ...

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
Can anyone plz provide me with a save for this update or the last one,deleted a bunch of stuff on my pc by mistake,Thx in advance

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Because L&P updated the Renpy version and the rpatool has an older version. If the rpatool is also updated to the latest then the CG can be extracted. I'm searching for the latest rpatool for a while but there isn't one yet. However, you can download the android version of the game and use 7zip tool to unzip the apk. You will find all the CG in the assests/x-game/x-images directory

Just found out you can use the UnRen.bat v1.0.10b to extract CG. I just tried and it worked.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can anyone plz provide me with a save for this update or the last one,deleted a bunch of stuff on my pc by mistake,Thx in advance
If you look a few posts above you would have seen my comment thanking someone for their save, just click on their post to find the save.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Where do you think the location for part 2 is?
Living room? Dylan's room again?
Dylan's room as it's the safest one. Liam will go to bed and another back story about why Sophia lied about the photographer will take place which might lead to further sex education in part 2

Reactions: new_user!
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes