PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
All i see is a desire to watch everything in sexually explicit and then saying it's all a dream, it's all dream.
That is just childish. And across all the posts i have read from you even after this message all i can felt is that you just want more sexual content.

Strictly speaking from a story pov, that would be the worst decision. The entire appeal of these things is the visual satisfaction of seeing it. once you see it, then the actual's impact is lost forever.

I don't want to argue but here I totally agree with not showing off such dream sequences. It is a cheap device to show stuff and then also not have to deal with the consequences of the action by calling it all a dream while also spoiling the entire appeal of when it actually happens and we get to see it for the first time.
I agree.

I also think adding in any 'fantasy' renders is just another reason L&P could use to produce content even more slowly... something we Do Not Need.

Those fantasy renders are something others should tackle on the AWAM fan thread versus pushing L&P for something that dilutes his AWAM brand (and it does dilute the brand since canon sex scenes with Sophia are years away).

Let the creators who contribute to the fan thread compete to see who does it better and we can all enjoy that competition. Going further, let's go with two categories: Hetero and lesbian so everyone gets something in the 'dry' years ahead of us.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
I use to be very critic towards L&P for the reasons we all know, but this time (as he did in the last Sam's update) he has bring us a good update, not perfect, but for sure a good one. In my opinion:

Pros:

-He said that mid or late april was his planning to finish the update and he has complied what he said.

-As usual, awesome renders and animations (in terms of quality).

-Good develop of Dylan-Sophia relationship (slow-burn as always, but ok, better than usual for sure).

Cons:

-Okay, we all have some "Suspension of disbilief" playing, and we can imagine that she actually thinks is just some "sex-education" show him her breast but... this has limits. It's not actually logical to kissing and letting him to massage your breasts and you still thinking that. It should be some point where Sohpia turns her thoughts about what is happening. Hopefully it would be in the next update.

- Again, L&P spend many efforts in making superficial animations and renders thata ctually doesn't help in the develop of the story. Yeah, I know, he would say that all that stuff is necessary, but under my point of view, is useless a 30 seconds animation to just see a breast massage or such a detailed flashbacks when, actually, we are more interested in what is happening in the present.. You could use those efforts, to tell the same, but also to tell it in a more efficient way and make the real action more hot.

But okay, in general a good update, 7.5/10 and I think the next could be better. This is the way.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
0.185 summary: a bit rushed switch from sex-ed-excused curiosity to actual temptation.
Plus another nothing-burger dead-end story line with the magazine pics, because why not. Plus dramatic decrease in the animations quality.
Apart from that, excellent update :)

Reactions: VrVic

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Well, over all a very nice update! Sure, it was not as hot to me as the sam one, specially considering it was all top half action...

Some may find this one even better, lots of story, and flashbacks to her first time... For me I really never like flash backs or dream sequences, they do nothing for me, but what can you do!

I am looking forward to the second part of this event, and hope we keep on schedule like recently!

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You and I played completely different games, in my game there was sex with blowjob and penetration.
Which is from

A scene that doesn't involve Sophia participating in it.

A flashback.

A daydream sequence.

Or something with her and Liam.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Which is from

A scene that doesn't involve Sophia participating in it.

A flashback.

A daydream sequence.

Or something with her and Liam.
His words are nothing more than a pun.

Everyone was expecting Dylan and Sophia's event in this update and is saying it, but he's trying to deflect criticism with a completely false narrative.

Nov 20, 2021
The update felt like a mild version of the encounter with Sam. The flashback sequence was not doing for me. Young Sophia isn't the Wife and the Mother that we like is she?
But this question the end was really hot. Felt like Sophia seeking validaion as a woman. I liked it more than the content itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really looking forward for the next part.

Scopioking

Feb 17, 2023
Well, over all a very nice update! Sure, it was not as hot to me as the sam one, specially considering it was all top half action...

Some may find this one even better, lots of story, and flashbacks to her first time... For me I really never like flash backs or dream sequences, they do nothing for me, but what can you do!

I am looking forward to the second part of this event, and hope we keep on schedule like recently!
What you think about next scene ..hjob scene or bjob scene or only boobs and kissing ...

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
Can anyone plz provide me with a save for this update or the last one,deleted a bunch of stuff on my pc by mistake,Thx in advance

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes