dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Because L&P updated the Renpy version and the rpatool has an older version. If the rpatool is also updated to the latest then the CG can be extracted. I'm searching for the latest rpatool for a while but there isn't one yet. However, you can download the android version of the game and use 7zip tool to unzip the apk. You will find all the CG in the assests/x-game/x-images directory

Just found out you can use the UnRen.bat v1.0.10b to extract CG. I just tried and it worked.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can anyone plz provide me with a save for this update or the last one,deleted a bunch of stuff on my pc by mistake,Thx in advance
If you look a few posts above you would have seen my comment thanking someone for their save, just click on their post to find the save.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Where do you think the location for part 2 is?
Living room? Dylan's room again?
Dylan's room as it's the safest one. Liam will go to bed and another back story about why Sophia lied about the photographer will take place which might lead to further sex education in part 2

Reactions: new_user!

Siaworld

Jun 6, 2020
I played the latest update and while playing, there is only one scene in the gallery and that is the one with dylan, is there another scene?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haven't downloaded the last 3 updates, it is more than enough to read the comments and skip them.
For some playthroughs like mine, this entire day can be skipped comfortably. I've lost track, but I'm fairly sure I've only missed about 5 minutes of available content.
Going hard on the Incest huh....I skipped it all trying to find some content with her husband or the mob boss and other actual adults and the game ended with no real scenes...lol. I checked the gallery and sure enough its all or mostly incest. Any chance the next update can have some content with the adults? I'm not into teenage fantasies, been there done that got the T shirt I'm a big boy now. Whatever floats your boat though, but there are OTHER tags on this game besides Incest, so I was hoping to see some of them actually put into the story...
Next update with Liam isn't until the evening of PD15, so maybe 5 or so years away.
I played the latest update and while playing, there is only one scene in the gallery and that is the one with dylan, is there another scene?
Nope. Just the scene with Dylan. Next update will be the same.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
For those who do not follow the path of Dylan, or simply do not want to download this version, renders in the theme header on CGs.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
the problems of this update are belows
-Where is the blood if thats the first time of sophia?
-Lp repeated bombastic words too much
-dylans path seems kinda identical to sams
-i feel like lps stretching the scene more than necessarily. Removing the top, wearing it again only to remove it the second time?

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Going hard on the Incest huh....I skipped it all trying to find some content with her husband or the mob boss and other actual adults and the game ended with no real scenes...lol. I checked the gallery and sure enough its all or mostly incest. Any chance the next update can have some content with the adults? I'm not into teenage fantasies, been there done that got the T shirt I'm a big boy now. Whatever floats your boat though, but there are OTHER tags on this game besides Incest, so I was hoping to see some of them actually put into the story...
Don’t believe in wincest supremacy?

We’ll make you.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes