Siaworld

Jun 6, 2020
I played the latest update and while playing, there is only one scene in the gallery and that is the one with dylan, is there another scene?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haven't downloaded the last 3 updates, it is more than enough to read the comments and skip them.
For some playthroughs like mine, this entire day can be skipped comfortably. I've lost track, but I'm fairly sure I've only missed about 5 minutes of available content.
Going hard on the Incest huh....I skipped it all trying to find some content with her husband or the mob boss and other actual adults and the game ended with no real scenes...lol. I checked the gallery and sure enough its all or mostly incest. Any chance the next update can have some content with the adults? I'm not into teenage fantasies, been there done that got the T shirt I'm a big boy now. Whatever floats your boat though, but there are OTHER tags on this game besides Incest, so I was hoping to see some of them actually put into the story...
Next update with Liam isn't until the evening of PD15, so maybe 5 or so years away.
I played the latest update and while playing, there is only one scene in the gallery and that is the one with dylan, is there another scene?
Nope. Just the scene with Dylan. Next update will be the same.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
For those who do not follow the path of Dylan, or simply do not want to download this version, renders in the theme header on CGs.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
the problems of this update are belows
-Where is the blood if thats the first time of sophia?
-Lp repeated bombastic words too much
-dylans path seems kinda identical to sams
-i feel like lps stretching the scene more than necessarily. Removing the top, wearing it again only to remove it the second time?

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Going hard on the Incest huh....I skipped it all trying to find some content with her husband or the mob boss and other actual adults and the game ended with no real scenes...lol. I checked the gallery and sure enough its all or mostly incest. Any chance the next update can have some content with the adults? I'm not into teenage fantasies, been there done that got the T shirt I'm a big boy now. Whatever floats your boat though, but there are OTHER tags on this game besides Incest, so I was hoping to see some of them actually put into the story...
Don’t believe in wincest supremacy?

We’ll make you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok. Maybe I wait until the next Sam Update is there. Until then I will play HerDesire 0.6. Which has also Updated today.
Next real Sam update will be on PD17-maybe in 5 years.
Before that we will have a short one on PD14,probably as short as Morello event in PD13.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Great update, now waiting for the end of July (beginning of August) for the second part. Curious to see where it ends up:love::love:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes