XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I'm afraid the patreon rules will stop the next update.......no incest so it will be only touching and cuckold for Dylan. Or L$P will go to only subscribeStar.
Good update.
As I understand it, for Patreon it's Dylan and his landlords wife that share this events. That should not be a problem.

Great update, now waiting for the end of July (beginning of August) for the second part. Curious to see where it ends up:love::love:
Yes, this update was really good and almost on par with the event between Sophia and Sam. A lot of story progress for the relationship between Dylan and Sophia. (y) The updates are really starting to be something to look forward to. :) Finally the story picks up a bit of pace.

Now if only L&P could get a better way to speed up the development, it would be perfect. One possibility would be, for example, the animations. They are always somehow imersion-breaking and actually completely unnecessary.

L&P's strength is the story and the high quality of the stills. For example, I like the story bit at the end about the photographer, or Dylan's revelations, explanations and persuasion about his observations. It allows for so many story twists, really well done. Also, It fits both the romantic and the voyeur path, I think. Well done. (y)

Anyway, I'm already looking forward to the next update, but I don't think L&P is as fast as you think.

For some playthroughs like mine, this entire day can be skipped comfortably. I've lost track, but I'm fairly sure I've only missed about 5 minutes of available content.

Next update with Liam isn't until the evening of PD15, so maybe 5 or so years away.

Nope. Just the scene with Dylan. Next update will be the same.
For some reason you have chosen to ignore the main story of the game. I do not understand why, but it's your own fault, that's all I can say. You decided to miss out on a really good update. If this quality continues, then Dylan has a real chance of catching up with Sam in the next update.

Reactions: cbaaa and Golomolo

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There is more than that, but this is "side" content with 1 scene every couple years now
So far, no "more than that".

Her husband is the only person she has ever had sex with, and he is the only person she has ever given oral sex to.

There's an incest tag, but so far all she's done is bathe with they, and even then she's advanced is kiss they.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
So far, no "more than that".

Her husband is the only person she has ever had sex with, and he is the only person she has ever given oral sex to.

There's an incest tag, but so far all she's done is bathe with they, and even then she's advanced is kiss they.
L&P has unfortunately wasted a lot of time in the past on side stories. But I think that by now we can see quite well how the story is picking up speed at least a little.

Even though there was no sex yet, the mindset progress in this update was huge for both Dylan and Sophia. I guess, we can see the direction the mid-game will take and the path between Sophia and Dylan is clearly no longer ordinary. Now there is suddenly a lot of potential, regardless of whether it is voyeuristic or even romantic.

I think, similar to the Sam update, this update was really good. It needs to be built up and cannot go from zero to one hundred in nothing, but I can see that it's finally starting going somewere more than just nudity.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
How do you triger Dylan bath scene? I have 59 points with him and did all his stuff so far and nothing was triggered, she said she was tired after almost getting caught during the previous Sam event.
This game is starting to get bothersome with all the stupid hidden triggers for main scenes

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
How do you triger Dylan bath scene? I have 59 points with him and did all his stuff so far and nothing was triggered, she said she was tired after almost getting caught during the previous Sam event.
This game is starting to get bothersome with all the stupid hidden triggers for main scenes
they say that there will be no reward - if Dylan does not warn Sofia at the barbershop.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
they say that there will be no reward - if Dylan does not warn Sofia at the barbershop.
I did that and still nothing. All I get is convo with Liam about football game. Talking with Dylan in hall. Meeting boss in bathrobe. Sitting in bath by herself and then sitting in front of TV. Does dylan's cuckold need to be lower? What am I missing?

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I did that and still nothing. All I get is convo with Liam about football game. Talking with Dylan in hall. Meeting boss in bathrobe. Sitting in bath by herself and then sitting in front of TV. Does dylan's cuckold need to be lower? What am I missing?
Just replayed that scene, and can confirm, it´s the one that triggers it. You need to warn your mother

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Soooo... how much incest is there now?
I remember playing this game for 3 routes, but it didn't have much content.
Is Dylan at least getting sucked?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes