armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok. Maybe I wait until the next Sam Update is there. Until then I will play HerDesire 0.6. Which has also Updated today.
Next real Sam update will be on PD17-maybe in 5 years.
Before that we will have a short one on PD14,probably as short as Morello event in PD13.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Great update, now waiting for the end of July (beginning of August) for the second part. Curious to see where it ends up:love::love:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Going hard on the Incest huh....I skipped it all trying to find some content with her husband or the mob boss and other actual adults and the game ended with no real scenes...lol. I checked the gallery and sure enough its all or mostly incest. Any chance the next update can have some content with the adults? I'm not into teenage fantasies, been there done that got the T shirt I'm a big boy now. Whatever floats your boat though, but there are OTHER tags on this game besides Incest, so I was hoping to see some of them actually put into the story...
A game like this is naturally heavy on the taboo. A woman having sex with her husband isn't exactly risque. If you're looking for something like that, I recommend "Watching My Wife" or "Adventurous Couple." AWAM has plenty of non-incest options, but if you want to avoid it altogether, there are plenty of titles out there.

Reactions: globsis

Siaworld

Jun 6, 2020
84 days have passed for only one scene, I think there should be a work for 4-5 scenes in the next update. I appreciate his work but it doesn't happen with 1-2 scenes per update.
Even if only one person is working, he should get help from several people, I think more progress can be made in 1 month or 1.5 months. I'm looking forward to the new update and with more than 3 content.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Thank you as always the66

Reactions: chai75

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Hah, loaded my save, said something about Sophia's spirits were dampened, solo bath, update over.

Good thing there's a gallery.

Lol. :ROFLMAO:

[Edit: If you dont warn her end of last update, this update is skipped]

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes