Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, I do not have the Sophia/Dylan playthrough. So, what scene will I geht/play? And are they good?
About a minute and a half of content. Chatting with Liam, greeting the boss, chatting with Dylan, taking a bath, then watching some TV.

I know everyone hates him, but is there any more Aiden content in the last two updates?
Next Aiden update wont be until PD16. So come back in about 5 years.

EDIT:
And for the record, I don't hate him. To me he's just a non-event. Neil is about the only character I hate.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
About a minute and a half of content. Chatting with Liam, greeting the boss, chatting with Dylan, taking a bath, then watching some TV.
Ok. Maybe I wait until the next Sam Update is there. Until then I will play HerDesire 0.6. Which has also Updated today.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked this update Dylan got some hot stuff with mama Sophia but i have to say the poor boy has the same path as Liam like father like son c'mon Sam help his friend :KEK:
image0.gif

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It was too good. Romantic, passionate, lusty sexual feelings it had everything. This is actually how a Unnatural relationship between a mother and a son develops. It was kinda cute the way Dylan feels about sophia is beautiful and sweet. I loved it. Now another long wait ❤. Also Dylan is only 17yo

Last edited:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Great update. It was perfect. Would have loved it more if there were animations of Sophia losing her virginity. I guess that would have delayed the release date. L&P could later add the animations. Overall a great update. Can't wait for the next update.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
All i see is a desire to watch everything in sexually explicit and then saying it's all a dream, it's all dream.
That is just childish. And across all the posts i have read from you even after this message all i can felt is that you just want more sexual content.

Strictly speaking from a story pov, that would be the worst decision. The entire appeal of these things is the visual satisfaction of seeing it. once you see it, then the actual's impact is lost forever.

I don't want to argue but here I totally agree with not showing off such dream sequences. It is a cheap device to show stuff and then also not have to deal with the consequences of the action by calling it all a dream while also spoiling the entire appeal of when it actually happens and we get to see it for the first time.
I agree.

I also think adding in any 'fantasy' renders is just another reason L&P could use to produce content even more slowly... something we Do Not Need.

Those fantasy renders are something others should tackle on the AWAM fan thread versus pushing L&P for something that dilutes his AWAM brand (and it does dilute the brand since canon sex scenes with Sophia are years away).

Let the creators who contribute to the fan thread compete to see who does it better and we can all enjoy that competition. Going further, let's go with two categories: Hetero and lesbian so everyone gets something in the 'dry' years ahead of us.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
I use to be very critic towards L&P for the reasons we all know, but this time (as he did in the last Sam's update) he has bring us a good update, not perfect, but for sure a good one. In my opinion:

Pros:

-He said that mid or late april was his planning to finish the update and he has complied what he said.

-As usual, awesome renders and animations (in terms of quality).

-Good develop of Dylan-Sophia relationship (slow-burn as always, but ok, better than usual for sure).

Cons:

-Okay, we all have some "Suspension of disbilief" playing, and we can imagine that she actually thinks is just some "sex-education" show him her breast but... this has limits. It's not actually logical to kissing and letting him to massage your breasts and you still thinking that. It should be some point where Sohpia turns her thoughts about what is happening. Hopefully it would be in the next update.

- Again, L&P spend many efforts in making superficial animations and renders thata ctually doesn't help in the develop of the story. Yeah, I know, he would say that all that stuff is necessary, but under my point of view, is useless a 30 seconds animation to just see a breast massage or such a detailed flashbacks when, actually, we are more interested in what is happening in the present.. You could use those efforts, to tell the same, but also to tell it in a more efficient way and make the real action more hot.

But okay, in general a good update, 7.5/10 and I think the next could be better. This is the way.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes