Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Damn it, guys, all those who complain about this update, please give me a link to a better game, I beg you very much!
I just don't understand what someone might not like about this update? A great update, even if you don't read the text, but just click on the pictures, this is a great update.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Thought it was really good, but I agree that Sophia has to know what is happening. No one would believe this was just for educational purposes. Sophia is getting more slutty and I just wish real sex wasn't years down the road. I am 65 and probably will never get to see it happen.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Could someone please summarize the events that led to Sophia being in the bath with her son? I don't have this event so I don't know what's going on there. What are they talking about? Just briefly, I want to know the context.
16579424885560.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, I do not have the Sophia/Dylan playthrough. So, what scene will I geht/play? And are they good?
About a minute and a half of content. Chatting with Liam, greeting the boss, chatting with Dylan, taking a bath, then watching some TV.

I know everyone hates him, but is there any more Aiden content in the last two updates?
Next Aiden update wont be until PD16. So come back in about 5 years.

EDIT:
And for the record, I don't hate him. To me he's just a non-event. Neil is about the only character I hate.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
About a minute and a half of content. Chatting with Liam, greeting the boss, chatting with Dylan, taking a bath, then watching some TV.
Ok. Maybe I wait until the next Sam Update is there. Until then I will play HerDesire 0.6. Which has also Updated today.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked this update Dylan got some hot stuff with mama Sophia but i have to say the poor boy has the same path as Liam like father like son c'mon Sam help his friend :KEK:
image0.gif

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It was too good. Romantic, passionate, lusty sexual feelings it had everything. This is actually how a Unnatural relationship between a mother and a son develops. It was kinda cute the way Dylan feels about sophia is beautiful and sweet. I loved it. Now another long wait ❤. Also Dylan is only 17yo

Last edited:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Great update. It was perfect. Would have loved it more if there were animations of Sophia losing her virginity. I guess that would have delayed the release date. L&P could later add the animations. Overall a great update. Can't wait for the next update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes