Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any news on lesbian path? Alley_Cat i tag you because usually you're informed
If it suits, feel free to PM me, and I can put you on the list. When I hear news, I can let you know.
The arguments exchanged here for and against the Sophia/Dylan event are more or less all correct. Dylan is sometimes written as a manipulative (even lying) asshole and sometimes surprisingly sincere and direct.
Dylan desires his mother, this oedipal interest determines his actions.
At the conclusion of the Sophia/Dylan event Part 1, L&P has Dylan take a bold step. The open confession to his mother what he feels for her and what he wants from her. For an (insecure :unsure:) teenager of 17, that's a strong move.
Like his action when he took off his pants in the bathtub, he risks everything, but this time he wins. Sophia does not reject him, does not withdraw completely.
This last step reconciles me with his behavior of a Ferengi during the plot of part 1.
This story is in the making, we are thereby thrust into the role of editors, whether we want to admit it or not. I mention this to set the proper context for the next sentences.
Because even though L&P has Dylan make a bold move that suddenly makes him "grow," assuring his mother that nothing will happen that she doesn't want to happen, the "worry" remains that in the very next part, L&P will write Dylan's behavior again in such a way that you have to believe Dylan is again the one who betrayed his mother to Aiden.
I think that is the core of the whole discussion here.
Ferengi in that he's short, self-centred and manipulative?

What I don't get is that if you don't see that Dylan is manipulative, or at least trying and you don't like that, what's the big deal? It's not like there's a shortage of mother/son games out there. If you don't like this particular portrayal of a son seducing his mother, just pick one of the myriad other M/S games. Hell, Big Brother AFAIK finished before this one even started. Even uses the same base model for Dylan.

And being manipulative isn't a bad trait. Ellie is manipulative as well. She's just better at it, and more subtle. As head cheerleader, she's manipulating people all the time, just in a way to get the best out of them. In the Ellie/Jules event in the backyard, she was incredibly manipulative, and managed to get Jules' dream to come true in the process.
Who needs pigeons if you have rats. Legit.
Aren't pigeons just rats with wings?

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ferengi in that he's short, self-centred and manipulative?

What I don't get is that if you don't see that Dylan is manipulative, or at least trying and you don't like that, what's the big deal? It's not like there's a shortage of mother/son games out there. If you don't like this particular portrayal of a son seducing his mother, just pick one of the myriad other M/S games. Hell, Big Brother AFAIK finished before this one even started. Even uses the same base model for Dylan.

And being manipulative isn't a bad trait. Ellie is manipulative as well. She's just better at it, and more subtle. As head cheerleader, she's manipulating people all the time, just in a way to get the best out of them. In the Ellie/Jules event in the backyard, she was incredibly manipulative, and managed to get Jules' dream to come true in the process.
Smile!
I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it like it is. Every character in this game is manipulative, wants Sophia for themselves, and doesn't give a shit who they hurt and what the consequences are for Sophia, even Alyssa is like that.
Yes, I don't like how Dylan manipulates his mother, and I'm allowed to write that, and that's why I don't have to follow your suggestion and play another game, after all you're still here. Although you constantly complain about the lack of content that suits your preferences.
What bothers me isn't so much how Dylan/Sam or Elli behave, but that I'm not able to get Sophia to reprimand them/reject the current behavior without immediately ending the whole route.
By the way, Big Brother was a stupid game.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Bob is a combination of boob and bottom... LP was undecisive here what to say...
The funny thing is that word is hardly used in the US.

Bootie, ass, and butt are common, but a couple more slang terms exist. Breasts, tits, and melon are also common. Also, if L&P was describing her body, he could have used the word figure.
What are you talking about? I just wanted to emphasize young Sophia's hairstyle... don't tell me you didn't notice. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
The only one that I could consider having an evident higher render quality than AWAM is The Grey Dream. There are others like BAR or CoBD that you could say that they have a similar render quality, but the most of them certainly are inferior regarding the renders.

I have mentioned the case of BAR in the past, which is a high quality game where the dev takes similar time making the renders than L&P. And despite of that, he doesn't receive too much backlash as L&P. Because, although BAR has less renders than AWAM, it's already finished. It's not a slow burn about a married woman but a young male that easily get laid with many hot girls. My point was that L&P isn't that slow as the people think, compared to others who deliever similar quality, it is the story that is very slow and long.

Regarding The Grey Dream, the quality reminds me of Heir Apparent, a game that I said had better renders than AWAM. Even some models are similar:

The Grey Dream

View attachment 2606560

Heir Apparent

View attachment 2606562

Sadly, Heir Apparent was abandoned and his dev disappeared because of the lack of support, unless he returned with a different alias and nobody knows.

The Grey Dream is receiving very low support, so far, hope its future don't be the same.

By the way, I liked this render from the previews of Color of My Sound very much:

It's very beautiful, I don't know if the other renders are consistent with it.
nice list dude!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The only one that I could consider having an evident higher render quality than AWAM is The Grey Dream. There are others like BAR or CoBD that you could say that they have a similar render quality, but the most of them certainly are inferior regarding the renders.

I have mentioned the case of BAR in the past, which is a high quality game where the dev takes similar time making the renders than L&P. And despite of that, he doesn't receive too much backlash as L&P. Because, although BAR has less renders than AWAM, it's already finished. It's not a slow burn about a married woman but a young male that easily get laid with many hot girls. My point was that L&P isn't that slow as the people think, compared to others who deliever similar quality, it is the story that is very slow and long.

Regarding The Grey Dream, the quality reminds me of Heir Apparent, a game that I said had better renders than AWAM. Even some models are similar:

The Grey Dream

View attachment 2606560

Heir Apparent

View attachment 2606562

Sadly, Heir Apparent was abandoned and his dev disappeared because of the lack of support, unless he returned with a different alias and nobody knows.

The Grey Dream is receiving very low support, so far, hope its future don't be the same.

By the way, I liked this render from the previews of Color of My Sound very much:

It's very beautiful, I don't know if the other renders are consistent with it.
How do you not have any of Oceanlabs games in this list like “Summers gone” and “Where it all began” and didn’t see “John” listed either, there’s more that’s all I can think of right now

Reactions: McZoy and vlaso60
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes