hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
How can you seduce someone already engaged without being manipulative? We are talking about a son seducing his mother which in real world is something non existing. A taboo story maybe is exciting in adult gaming but the incest cases between a mother and her children are practically criminal offenses of child abuse. About 2% of child abusing perpetrators are natural mothers.
Shoulder shrug - No idea what you're getting at.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Oh, but I didn't make the list, I was responding to the list that someone else did. I actually was surprised that those games were not included.
It doesn't look good.

You seem to be changing your tone. Initially, you praised the rendering of AWAM while criticizing other games that were being praised. You even went so far as to challenge others to list games that were better or comparable to AWAM's rendering level, and then proceeded to belittle those games when the list was presented. However, now you are speaking as if you acknowledge and appreciate other games.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Please stay in my first line: How can you seduce someone already engaged without being manipulative?
You are right, I see it the same way. The word "seduction" already contains the basic idea of leading a person to something that he actually did not want.
Which means one uses to seduce, which limits one sets oneself, is left to the respective actor and one can argue about that.
I want to stop the discussion here, I have written in my posts before what I had to say and would only repeat myself, I do not want to be rude, "only I have shot my powder".

Reactions: McZoy

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Which teen who saw, and fondled, Sophia’s bare breasts, gave her the best critique of their look and feel? This is an enhancement of a previous post. I’ve included the five quotes from the previous post, plus three more – two from the teen girls, and one new experience from the recent release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Which teen who saw, and fondled, Sophia’s bare breasts, gave her the best critique of their look and feel? This is an enhancement of a previous post. I’ve included the five quotes from the previous post, plus three more – two from the teen girls, and one new experience from the recent release.

You forgot Zac, he saw them and also grabbed her tit depending on what previous choices you took I guess.

Plus whatever Liam saw when he walking in on Sophia and Ellie fondling each other in the shower.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I only want to know 2 things, he is already working on the next release and where is he the preview
He usually takes two weeks off from the release of the update, so I would guess somewhere around the 14th is when we might hear something from him, and the progress report reset, but it could be sooner or later. We will probably see a new preview, poll for something the members to vote on, etc... around that timeframe as well.

Reactions: pelon

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
You forgot Zac, he saw them and also grabbed her tit depending on what previous choices you took I guess.

Plus whatever Liam saw when he walking in on Sophia and Ellie fondling each other in the shower.
You could be right about Liam. I thought they were just kissing when he walked in, but I admit I didn’t double check. I didn’t forget Zac, who did indeed see Sophia’s naked mature breasts dangling in his face in the classroom, and he got in at least one squeeze over her braless blouse. But there was no conversation about it in class, and after class Sophia lied about it and put him in a bad light and in a defensive posture, so Zac emitted no opinion on her breasts’ look or feel for me to quote. Hopefully next time.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Excellent list but you have to add Oceanlabs work, JOHN, Timestamps and Ms Denvers. IMO game success mainly is based on an exciting story and not the renders quality. There are many talented people able to do great renders but very few to create a good story. Games like DIK or CoBD have very good quality but are really boring because they to belong to the genre "A guy to fuck them all " without any significant twists.
but this list is for good rendering
And Ms Denvers‘ Dev dont think his rendering is good. :LUL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

IMG_1786.jpeg IMG_0649.gif
IMG_0655.jpeg
IMG_0651.gif

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
but this list is for good rendering
And Ms Denvers‘ Dev dont think his rendering is good. :LUL:
Ms. Denvers has better renders than many of the games you listed. Besides, it seems that you are not considering expression and posing elements, which are essential.

By the way, it seems that Ms. Denvers is highly influenced by AWAM, you can even see that characteristic Sophia's tender eyes expression in Wanda too:

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Ms. Denvers has better renders than many of the games you listed. Besides, it seems that you are not considering expression and posing elements, which are essential.

By the way, it seems that Ms. Denvers is highly influenced by AWAM, you can even see that characteristic Sophia's tender eyes expression in Wanda too:

Pop Doggy ,sir. He said our dear Wanda likes that lust Sophia :KEK: :KEK:

Pellote

Sep 23, 2018
Anyone have any idea about this error after installing the walkthrough patch for part 2?.

```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/final_export.rpy", line 346: non-default argument follows default argument
screen confirm_file(result=True, file):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun May 7 23:12:28 2023

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
In my response I was trying not to be so cruel :D:D. You have to consider tech improvements.
I don’t want to disappoint you but LP looks to me like an amateur… Once I asked him to add AI voices to make the game better and create something like this
He told me that to do so he needs to hire voice actors… and this is done with AI!!! Btw it would have been interesting to put AI voices in the game and I believe LP has this budget to do so…

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes