rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
not really if you do simple math that considering the guy does 4 updates a year maybe 5 mostly 4 and he has scripts written for 30 playable days and he is now working on day 14 it is safe to say that it will take 4 years at the current rate give or take if the dev adjust for the best or the worst so 2027 is more likely . hell i don't like that either but still as long as it gets done who cares as long as it don't take as long as your saying like 11 years lol and i think they could do more updates more frequent but they won't but if the likes of lets say the AVN Grandma's House by Moonbox (because he has a alot content to work and with little less than the dev here does in terms of images) can put out updates every couple weeks mostly bi-weekly give or take a few days to a week or so why not them ? and reduce the quality a little bit not by much but enough to get it moving faster especially if he already has a script written already or planned out for 30 playable days then shouldn't be a issue and when you are alomsot hald way done with the story to begin with .
LP has 17 PDs to complete the game. Currently it takes him 3 months to complete an update. If each playable day has 7-10 updates it means he needs 2 years to complete one PD... So, he roughly needs 34 years to complete his project. If he adds more events about Dylan (this is his plan actually) expect this project to last at least 40 years...
- If you are less than 20 at least on your retirement you'll enjoy a complete project
- If you are less than 30 in your 70s you'll enjoy this project
- If you are on your 40s if you are lucky to live long enough in your 80s you'll enjoy this project
- If you are above 45 then good luck...

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
LP has 17 PDs to complete the game. Currently it takes him 3 months to complete an update. If each playable day has 7-10 updates it means he needs 2 years to complete one PD... So, he roughly needs 34 years to complete his project. If he adds more events about Dylan (this is his plan actually) expect this project to last at least 40 years...
- If you are less than 20 at least on your retirement you'll enjoy a complete project
- If you are on your 40s if you are lucky to live long enough in your 80s you'll enjoy this project
whoa that's grim....

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
not really if you do simple math that considering the guy does 4 updates a year maybe 5 mostly 4 and he has scripts written for 30 playable days and he is now working on day 14 it is safe to say that it will take 4 years at the current rate give or take if the dev adjust for the best or the worst so 2027 is more likely . hell i don't like that either but still as long as it gets done who cares as long as it don't take as long as your saying like 11 years lol and i think they could do more updates more frequent but they won't but if the likes of lets say the AVN Grandma's House by Moonbox (because he has a alot content to work and with little less than the dev here does in terms of images) can put out updates every couple weeks mostly bi-weekly give or take a few days to a week or so why not them ? and reduce the quality a little bit not by much but enough to get it moving faster especially if he already has a script written already or planned out for 30 playable days then shouldn't be a issue and when you are alomsot hald way done with the story to begin with .
I don't want to disappoint you but the game finish at this rate of development is approximately somewhere between 2033-2043

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
In my response I was trying not to be so cruel :D:D. You have to consider tech improvements.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
IMG_1661.png

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've got good news and bad news...

So - good news first -- you are not going to die, 'you' will be uploaded to the AI - so you can enjoy AWAM no matter how long it takes.

So what's the bad news?

You will have all the desires you had while you were flesh and blood But... you will have no hands or... body. ;)

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
In my response I was trying not to be so cruel :D:D. You have to consider tech improvements.
As for technical improvements: already today(!) people are buying , because they cannot distinguish them from the real ones. And you exclude such an option: for example, in 2 years some grandson of ChatGPT will finish everything and finish it in one day? Without L&P. If only there was no war...

Last edited:
Reactions: McZoy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
The arguments exchanged here for and against the Sophia/Dylan event are more or less all correct. Dylan is sometimes written as a manipulative (even lying) asshole and sometimes surprisingly sincere and direct.
Dylan desires his mother, this oedipal interest determines his actions.
At the conclusion of the Sophia/Dylan event Part 1, L&P has Dylan take a bold step. The open confession to his mother what he feels for her and what he wants from her. For an (insecure :unsure:) teenager of 17, that's a strong move.
Like his action when he took off his pants in the bathtub, he risks everything, but this time he wins. Sophia does not reject him, does not withdraw completely.
This last step reconciles me with his behavior of a Ferengi during the plot of part 1.
This story is in the making, we are thereby thrust into the role of editors, whether we want to admit it or not. I mention this to set the proper context for the next sentences.
Because even though L&P has Dylan make a bold move that suddenly makes him "grow," assuring his mother that nothing will happen that she doesn't want to happen, the "worry" remains that in the very next part, L&P will write Dylan's behavior again in such a way that you have to believe Dylan is again the one who betrayed his mother to Aiden.
I think that is the core of the whole discussion here.
How can you seduce someone already engaged without being manipulative? We are talking about a son seducing his mother which in real world is something non existing. A taboo story maybe is exciting in adult gaming but the incest cases between a mother and her children are practically criminal offenses of child abuse. About 2% of child abusing perpetrators are natural mothers.

Last edited:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
As for technical improvements: already today(!) people are buying erotic photos created by AI, because they cannot distinguish them from the real ones. And you exclude such an option: for example, in 2 years some grandson of ChatGPT will finish everything and finish it in one day? Without L&P. If only there was no war...
Heraclitus: War is the father of all things. Unfortunately...

Reactions: new_user!

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Excellent list but you have to add Oceanlabs work, JOHN, Timestamps and Ms Denvers. IMO game success mainly is based on an exciting story and not the renders quality. There are many talented people able to do great renders but very few to create a good story. Games like DIK or CoBD have very good quality but are really boring because they belong to the genre "A guy to fuck them all " without any significant twists.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How do you not have any of Oceanlabs games in this list like “Summers gone” and “Where it all began” and didn’t see “John” listed either, there’s more that’s all I can think of right now
Oh, but I didn't make the list, I was responding to the list that someone else did. I actually was surprised that those games were not included.

Reactions: McZoy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
As for technical improvements: already today(!) people are buying , because they cannot distinguish them from the real ones. And you exclude such an option: for example, in 2 years some grandson of ChatGPT will finish everything and finish it in one day? Without L&P. If only there was no war...
But he wouldn’t make any money by finishing it in one day, he has to learn how to milk from his grandfather IMG_0430.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sagf

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Just narrow the focus of the game to Sam & Dylan seducing each other's mother and it would be a much better and tighter story.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes