Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Best route... unren the game. Look at ALL pictures, skip the BS limits even one missed or "shouldn't have done" events that can cause scenarios that take away the whole game. His limits are horse shit anyway.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So did y'all notice in the last update that Sophia brought up Dylan's birthday?

A super long time ago in this thread, I suggested Dylan's birthday and having a party, then when Sophia brings in Dylan's birthday cake, her top pops open and everyone gets a lovely surprise.

I think this party could be significant, almost 100% certain it is as something must happen at the party, it might be where Dylan and Sam's route combines back into one instead of separately, certainly an opportunity to combine both paths into one.

Could just be something simple like I suggested above.

Suspect the next update is for those that selected Dylan as comfortable with Sophia being with others and not a direct update to the one we just got, it's either Part 1 or Part 2 for Dylan but not both.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The husband is made to look like a fool. His IQ is estimated to be 60
It's true, but in the good wife path Liam is living a dream life:
he has a great job, he makes a lot of money, he has kids who are growing up without causing him much trouble, and, most importantly, he has a wonderful wife who loves him and has such a high sex drive that she's willing to fulfill all his sexual fantasies (from swapping partners to having threesomes with some of her bisexual playmates).

karleston

May 20, 2022
Facepalm from karleston, what a surprise. Time you came up with some proper comments or suggestions for AWAM of your own, or is it just a case of being easy to second guess &/or criticise the critics? Maybe you think everything is just great the way it is. Why not share your opinion....not about the critics, because we know what that is but about the game & the direction it's taking. Try coming up with an idea or two. Something original perhaps? Surely you've been here long enough now. Tell us why you think it's wonderful & people shouldn't comment, except to praise & express their unbridled joy, failing which, they should be silent. Do you think you'll feel the same in 40 years time? Are you one of L&P's virgin schoolboys?
I don't really care if people are saying good or bad things about this game, and i don't think it is an ideal situation or anything like that. But i think you must be a little simple minded to believe that continuously pointing out the game's flaws will improve the situation . You've been saying the same things for over a year. Did you see any changes? Absolutely NOT , so why are you even talking ? I already know the answer...

Let me tell you what's going to happen because you clearly have no idea.

AWAM will fail because of people like you. Not paying a dime to support but constantly criticizing and thus giving it a bad reputation. A bad reputation that in the long run will affect the dev's patreon numbers and he will end up closing the shop. And making a new game under a new name. And with his render skills and experience he will have zero trouble making even more than AWAM. But for Fans like us, we will be left with an unfinished game. Now if that's what you want, go ahead, be my guest.

Personally i don't even enjoy this game anymore because of the constant negativity that flows around it. And i am certain that it will fail sooner or later. And i will be glad if that happens, at least we can all move on. Sure it is the dev's fault but not only. Guys like you are working for it too.

He doesn't want to hire a team. So what ? When you go to a restaurant, do you ask to see the manager and tells him how to run his business ?

Now you know why i facepalm your posts.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't really care if people are saying good or bad things about this game

Personally i don't even enjoy this game anymore because of the constant negativity that flows around it.

Now you know why i facepalm your posts.
What you're saying is...

You're not playing this game anymore because of people's negative reviews and you're throwing a facepalm because you don't like someone else's negative reviews.

But you're saying that the reason you do is because you don't care about other people's evaluations.

Is that right?

Last edited:

karleston

May 20, 2022
What you're saying is...

You're not playing this game anymore because of people's negative reviews and you're throwing a facepalm because you don't like someone else's negative reviews.

But you're saying that the reason you do is because you don't care about other people's evaluations.

Is that right?
You should avoid logic. You are not made for it

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes