Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
During the Ellie's flashback scene it looked like they were in New York when Ellie and Julia were saying goodbye when Julia's family were moving. I'm going to take wild guess considering they live in a city called San Alejo being on the west coast as it sounds Spanish like a lot of those west coast towns and cities.
When they said goodbye and look at the plates there it show Illinois. So I was thinking of Chicago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
But, Liam is off to bed? At 8:30. Really?
Maybe tomorrow morning (Day 21 Saturday) Liam will want to go fishing as he did last weekend (Day 15 Sunday).
Sophia is expected to be out most of the day on Sunday (visiting with Patricia at a friend's in the country), so perhaps Liam may have decided to advance his weekend fun to Saturday.
A well-known saying of Italian fishermen is that "who sleeps doesn't catch fish", so wake up at dawn and so long until evening... bye bye Liam.
screenshot0036.jpg screenshot0038.jpg screenshot0037.jpg

Reactions: jérh and xxxorro

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When they said goodbye and look at the plates there it show Illinois. So I was thinking of Chicago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whenever I've watched tv programmes set in New York and Chicago, I've only really seen houses with those type of steps outside in New York, can't say for certain though.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Those styles of townhomes are common in many places in the Northeast and Central US. Boston, New York, Cleveland, and Chicago.
Yes indeed.

Why I think San Alejo is on the west coast? You have the Sierra Nevada mountains running north-south through central California, near enough the coast to make a 3000m elevation airport ;) within 20 miles of the city less than impossible, and lots of palm trees - not a typical feature of the northeast or mid-atlantic. Florida's highest elevation is 345 feet above sea level; Mississippi, 800 feet; Georgia is 4,800 feet. After that you're running out of palm trees on the east coast.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
Somehow, plans for the release of add-ons were put up here.Can anyone say after how long the addition will be a plot with private lessons?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Natively, A & B. But that hardly matters, since there are assets you can get that will add the morphs.
what assets add morphs to clothes?

Looking forward to the Date event but I'm with Bardock, the timeline does feel weird for this evening's events.

Getting home after dark, soaking in the tub and putting on pajamas - then she goes out for a night on the town? Odd.

The bathtub scene has distinct end-of-the-day vibes, plus (for people on the Dylan path) Sophia having that confrontation with Dylan in his bedroom - then deciding to wear a sexy cocktail dress out to dinner with him right after.

I'm sure what happens on the date will fit with this relationships steady escalation, but the events themselves feel the wrong way around.
You're right but the next update and going out on the town isn't a follow-up to the last update where she soaks in the tub, it's separate paths. It's either soaking in the tub or going out on the town, I think the next update and going out for dinner is related to the choice of Dylan being OK seeing Sophia with other people, the bathtub scene did elude to Dylan not being OK seeing Sophia with others.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what assets add morphs to clothes?
The one I tend to use is called Fit Control.

There are other things you can do like adding simulations to clothes that will change the way they look. L&P used that really well in scenes like the Yoga event, where you see the women folding their clothes away. Time consuming as all hell though, as it takes a lot of trial and error to get the settings right.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... it's separate paths. It's either soaking in the tub or going out on the town, I think the next update and going out for dinner is related to the choice of Dylan being OK seeing Sophia with other people...
Oh shit... I didn't even think of that.
That's very interesting, and it makes sense - I did wonder when we'd start seeing content exclusive to the Dylan-Cuck path.

FARUK BEY

Nov 3, 2019
hello how can we trigger the tub scene and the laundry scene. I tried many times, it didn't work, I wonder if you can post the registry file.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes