Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
I can't imagine her dating that short ugly Frodo dressed like that.
I'm sorry, Mr. Frodo, you're way better looking than Dylan. :LUL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm a little more curious about what restaurant they're going to. So far we've only seen the ones during the Bennett events, and the latest was meant to be rather exclusive, if I recall correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Didnt they watch a football game which takes like 5 hours? XD

also when do you think Liam goes to bed at 9? XD The whole timeline IMOdoes not make much sense right now Sophia even but on their seelping outfit. Dos she now goes back dresses up while liam lies in bed and probably sleeping? XD

But I just hope it is a contiuation XD

AS for the dress. I think oonly Choice A and some variation can win. I have choosen a in black XD
NFL games usually last about three hours. So if Part II and Dylan/Ellie/Christine's events coincide, both events will start at the in-game time of 9:00 pm. But like you, I don't get this timeline and the build-up since he built it up in Part I. But now, after telling Liam that she is going to watch TV and was ready for bed and how it ended with doubt and lie, regardless if it was due out of embarrassment on Sophia's part, How is this going to transition into a dinner date? Plus, she will have to sneak back into her room, with Liam sleeping, and doll up for this date. Now this will be a kicker; where are they going on their date at 9:00 pm? A fancy restaurant with her son, like Bennett, where Dylan is going to have to dress up too, or will she be overdressed for the occasion and they end up at a diner or burger shack, like where Dylan/Ellie/Christine went, which follows the same theme as Sophia/Sam's bar scene.

Last edited:
May 13, 2022
How is it continuation of part 1 when she already going to watch TV in 1 part and football match already ended, i think L&p timeline really fucked up for this event.she need to sneak in her own room choose dress for her own son to go out with him . And leave Liam at home sleeping

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Looking forward to the Date event but I'm with Bardock, the timeline does feel weird for this evening's events.

Getting home after dark, soaking in the tub and putting on pajamas - then she goes out for a night on the town? Odd.

The bathtub scene has distinct end-of-the-day vibes, plus (for people on the Dylan path) Sophia having that confrontation with Dylan in his bedroom - then deciding to wear a sexy cocktail dress out to dinner with him right after.

I'm sure what happens on the date will fit with this relationships steady escalation, but the events themselves feel the wrong way around.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hu guys!
You know that you are trying to discuss with one of L&P biggest white knights or his very own sockpuppet? We already had a sampling of the hints several times earlier, why "our good" karleston could very well be L&P in disguise! Among them that he is almost exclusively active in the AWAM threads and his agressive and insulting writing style is very similar to L&P.
And now I wait how long it will take for "karleston" to send a rant against me and set a facepalm emoji.

Addendum: Always funny ro see nexer come running to help certain other members. Shamed be he who thinks evil of it!
I thought "it's L&P!" a few months back but now I don't think so because it would cost too much effort for the Dev to create secret identities. He doesn't give a rat's arse anymore. There's always been room on this thread for the 'my Dev, right or wrong,' sub-set.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Looking forward to the Date event but I'm with Bardock, the timeline does feel weird for this evening's events.

Getting home after dark, soaking in the tub and putting on pajamas - then she goes out for a night on the town? Odd.

The bathtub scene has distinct end-of-the-day vibes, plus (for people on the Dylan path) Sophia having that confrontation with Dylan in his bedroom - then deciding to wear a sexy cocktail dress out to dinner with him right after.

I'm sure what happens on the date will fit with this relationships steady escalation, but the events themselves feel the wrong way around.
You don't have to worry about AWAM's authenticity and legitimacy. This will only confuse you

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

Since Liam had to postpone the evening with his wife because of his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to "take her out" instead so she doesn't have to spend Friday night alone and lonely.

What dress should Sophia wear for the "little date" with Dylan?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are never wrong with a Little Black Dress.
A2 / B1

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes