bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
i am confused

Since Liam had to postpone the evening with his wife because of his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to "take her out" instead so she doesn't have to spend Friday night alone and lonely.

What dress should Sophia wear for the "little date" with Dylan?
Was this always an alternative? And it is not a continuation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
i am confused

Was this always an alternative? And it is not a continuation?
It's the continuation.
We don't have exact timelines from the text in the story, but Dylan is supposed to be at Christine's party by 9pm. Since part 1 was compatible with Christine party, we can assume that when part 1 ends it is about 9pm. In part 2, if Dylan has been invited to Christine's party, he will leave (so Dylan/Sophia stops). Otherwise Dylan/Sophia continues into part 2 and, as it was anticipated, they may go out for dinner. Now he is making a poll for the outfit. Hopefully, with better choices than Sam's concert! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Monocabra

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It's the continuation.
We don't have exact timelines from the text in the story, but Dylan is supposed to be at Christine's party by 9pm. Since part 1 was compatible with Christine party, we can assume that when part 1 ends it is about 9pm. In part 2, if Dylan has been invited to Christine's party, he will leave (so Dylan/Sophia stops). Otherwise Dylan/Sophia continues into part 2 and, as it was anticipated, they may go out for dinner. Now he is probably making a poll for the outfit. Hopefully, with better choices than Sam's concert! :)
Didnt they watch a football game which takes like 5 hours? XD

also when do you think Liam goes to bed at 9? XD The whole timeline IMOdoes not make much sense right now Sophia even but on their seelping outfit. Dos she now goes back dresses up while liam lies in bed and probably sleeping? XD

But I just hope it is a contiuation XD

AS for the dress. I think oonly Choice A and some variation can win. I have choosen a in black XD

Reactions: hmc15 and Jude6

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Since Liam had to postpone the evening with his wife because of his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to "take her out" instead so she doesn't have to spend Friday night alone and lonely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021

So PART 2 is apparently not gonna be a continuation of PART 1, rather an "OR" event..

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Many had already speculated before but now we have the official confirmation that Part 2 will be a date, very interesting.

Regarding the dress, I think we all agree that the correct option is B1, everyone vote B1

Reactions: Emrys2096

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Ten days for voting.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022

I guess Sophia worn A4 dress when she had a dinner with a teacher the bastard (forgot his name)?
Maybe same dress A4 or C2. B types are too reveal for her son she think I guess.

Reactions: alex_47
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes