McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Regarding Sophia/Dylan following evening dinner event after the evening bath session and the parallel American football game: I don't think there any restaurants open so late in the evening. Usually kitchens are closed at 9.30 pm.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Me and my wife are very open. No matter what the topics are, we accept each other's opinions. Since my wife plays video games for about 15 years and I even longer. We understand very well the difference between reality and gamer world. Sexually we are also very open. Of course, in reality we would never practice incest or I share my wife. Do we know that there are people in the world who do that. So it's more the fascination of doing something that you would never do. And if it is not real, there is no consequence for your actions. I mean you wouldn't do a header from hundreds of meters to land in a hay wagon. Like the Assassins Creed guys ;-). That's why we play games like this. However, we are with almost 40 years rather the older generation. Sometimes don't understand the attitude that a DEV has, regarding update and other topics that are always brought up. I think if you spend more than 600 dollars a year, you expect something for it. Nowadays you can buy 6 games or more and play for hours. With AWAM it's a bottomless pit. At the end of the day, everyone who invests money has to know for themselves. Hope I could answer your question.
Well that super cool dude, good for you, hope i can find someone with whom i can share this type of activities also

Reactions: Hookups_017

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Looks like Sophia isn't always that honest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not Sophia being dishonest, that's L&P writing the story as he goes whereas on his Patreon page he claims the story is already fully written. That is why more and more plot holes/inconsistencies appear the further we get into the game.

Guys, will there be any sex scene of Sophia in the upcoming update?
No. You'll have to wait several more years for that to happen. Likely never.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That's not Sophia being dishonest, that's L&P writing the story as he goes whereas on his Patreon page he claims the story is already fully written. That is why more and more plot holes/inconsistencies appear the further we get into the game.

No. You'll have to wait several more years for that to happen. Likely never.
Yeah, that sentence where he says that the story is already written sounds strange. It looks pretty obvious that he has been adding content in the way. For example, I think he is rushing a lot the lewd scenes because of the pressure to deliver something hot in every update, due to the slow process, and the realism has deteriorated in consequence.

Maybe he wrote some kind of draft version with no much details, he has mentioned that he would like to have another storywriter to help him.

Maybe some patron could ask him if he truly has all the story written or if he has been adding and modifying a lot of stuff in the way. And also ask him why not postponing all the side stories, like second jobs and others, for an expansion version when the main story is finished. He could make a poll for that too, if he has doubts.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Just wait three more years. (Is it too positive?)

In game day 20. Dylan's day. Three routes of Dylan.
Some questions and answers
2) Sophia at this moment is clear what Dylan wants from her, so to continue their relationship will Sophia take matters into her own hands?
L&P: No. It's Dylan who wants something from her
3) Until now Sophia has always been passive with her various admirers, will we also see a Sophia hunter trying to seduce some boy? Possibly also with Dylan?
L&P: Not really. Actually it's also very rarely that a woman "hunts" man. It usually vice versa. A woman wants to be conquered.

In game day 21. Service period for players.
I asked L&P the same question and this was their response.
L&P: Sophia will rather cool things down with Sam because it's a dangerous game and she doesn't want ti ruin her marriage with that.

In game day 22. Patricia/Joy lesbian scene.
Ok lets put this to rest,finaly.
View attachment 1242621
31) Is Zoey a lesbian?
We'll see
It's right to imagine a Sophia/Patricia lesbian scene because of lesbian points, but so far in this game, the point score has affected the opponent character, not Sofia, so I'm guessing it will affect Patricia's role again.
Also, my guess is based on the information that in game day 26 is Sophia's first sex day.
If this information is corrected, my guess should be revised as well.

In game day 23. Ellie's day. Ellie's three routes. One thing for sure is Ellie/Logan.
For all Ellie fans:relievedface:

I want day 23. No, i want all of them :heartcoveredeyes:
Sometime ago L&P wrote that the Ellie route would split into 3 routes and would involve Logan/Sophia and of course Ellie.
How big/small a part Sophia/Logan would play or what there involvement would be is unknown,I am sure that I told you bout this
And the "Something Wild" event is scheduled for the day, and I'm expecting a Sofia/Logan event.
But, I do not expect Sofia to accept Logan's temptation because it is the order to seduce Sofia after Logan is rejected by Ellie. Whatever the order.

In game day 24. Sofia/ Alicia erotic scene. No sex. Flashback.
I think there is a reason why LP marked "sexual" only on this day.

In game day 25. Aiden Blackmail.

In game day 26. Sofia's first sex. With Natalie.
And it also doesn’t mean that erotic and sex scenes besides marriage will only happen then!!! Spoiler alarm: Sophia’s first possible sex scene on a special filthy route will happen on playable day 19 of 30! So not at the very end and before, you can imagine, some other lewd stuff will happen on the way there! So again: some events of the next two game days were the main reason why I wanted the game to building up like that yet and didn’t show much nudity of the MC and other female characters yet!
New infos
The original text has been erased and is in Spoiler No. 5 in the quote.

And all the information was guessed from xxorro's posting.

There is a 99.9% chance that my guess is wrong, so don't take it seriously.
And even if I'm not wrong, LP can change it as much as he want because there's a lot of time left.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2021
Yeah, that sentence where he says that the story is already written sounds strange. It looks pretty obvious that he has been adding content in the way. For example, I think he is rushing a lot the lewd scenes because of the pressure to deliver something hot in every update, due to the slow process, and the realism has deteriorated in consequence.

Maybe he wrote some kind of draft version with no much details, he has mentioned that he would like to have another storywriter to help him.

Maybe some patron could ask him if he truly has all the story written or if he has been adding and modifying a lot of stuff in the way. And also ask him why not postponing all the side stories, like second jobs and others, for an expansion version when the main story is finished. He could make a poll for that too, if he has doubts.
No one can help him add memories to go against the previous setting, no one can write such a cheesy description of sex, no one wants to repeat nonsense in a single scene

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And also ask him why not postponing all the side stories, like second jobs and others, for an expansion version when the main story is finished. He could make a poll for that too, if he has doubts.
I support and I want the side stories now and not sometime later. Support him yourself if they want to ask such questions, costs only once a dollar.
I have long since given up believing that I will ever see the end of the story, whether it is because L&P abandons the game or I bite the dust before its end. And live much more calmly with it, I have no particular fetish and so there is something for me in almost every event.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Unlikely. If any it will be a flashback. At max Dylan Handjob .If we get lucky Boobjob. Don't think we will get lucky enough for a blowjob.
However, they are already aware that the route of Dylan and Sophia is always about sex education. This means that Sophia teaches Dylan how to sexually satisfy a woman and not vice versa!
Since the practices you want to satisfy Dylan and not Sophia, they will have to wait a long time. Dylan will have to earn it first - when he has managed to heaven Sophia a few times.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
where can i find the checklist for marie? i can't unlock her dobby scene.... after the ice cream. it straight to saloon...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes