Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
I understand that no one will help me solve there may be a problem with this game right? Well, where do I turn then to help me? :( :unsure:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I understand that no one will help me solve there may be a problem with this game right? Well, where do I turn then to help me? :( :unsure:
Well, there is no customer service hotline, but if you ask your question here, someone might be able to help you. Also, if you search for the problem, you might find someone else had the same problem before and there is already a solution available.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Well, there is no customer service hotline, but if you ask your question here, someone might be able to help you. Also, if you search for the problem, you might find someone else had the same problem before and there is already a solution available.
the thing is that I don’t know how the full scene between dilanam and mika is open or what her name is there they after the cafe should go to the practice room so that she would poster white and kiss with dilanam then this scene will be full. right? cafes go to the workshop there, she erases the whites and they automatically pay in the payehmahershop where Sofia does Sibe a sucker and isho one problem is that when another guy looks at Sophia's breasts, Dylan has to choose whether to tell her about sisgi or not. right? Min in this scene Dylan automatically urges her for some reason I can't choose if he should pried her or not ... what's the problem? did you have such problems? how did you go through these scenes?

Reactions: MYCIUS and jérh

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
For me at least, your questions were barely understandable.
the thing is that I don’t know how the full scene between dilanam and mika is open or what her name is there they after the cafe should go to the practice room so that she would poster white and kiss with dilanam then this scene will be full. right? cafes go to the workshop there, she erases the whites and they automatically pay in the payehmahershop where Sofia does Sibe a sucker and isho one problem is that when another guy looks at Sophia's breasts, Dylan has to choose whether to tell her about sisgi or not. right? Min in this scene Dylan automatically urges her for some reason I can't choose if he should pried her or not ... what's the problem? did you have such problems? how did you go through these scenes?

Reactions: jérh

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I wrote this problem here a few races, but no one explained to me why and how to go through these coffin scenes ((((
If you follow the walkthrough and it doesn't work, just look at the gallery.

I followed the walkthrough, but the scene got cut.
And there was a locked gallery even though I completed the play, and the gallery was still locked even though I played the scene again.

This update looks like the code is twisted and the developer was insincere.
There is a reason why people are indifferent.

Click the lock in the upper left to open the gallery.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
I know how the gallery is opened without going through the plot lines .. I’m just interested in why some of the scenes don’t open properly for me, although I do everything right ... I mean that I try to make Dylan be as interested as possible in this mika or whatever it is and with my mother the same thing .. but for some reason the scenes do not go as I need, so I wonder why this is so? and where can I download the instructions for the 2nd part of the game?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
You messed up the Yoga scene in Part 1. Either you gone to the Amber scene rather than Yoga or did something else wrong. No Marie scenes in part 2 without Yoga Studio Dylan peeking in Part 1.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes