McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

On the way to the posh restaurant...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Dylan now seems to be much taller than the previous game parts. In any case, I do not expect a lot from the upcoming event because according to L&P the event after a hot one, will be towards a cool down effect.

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2676510

Sophia and Dylan look like real lovers/romantic couples in this dress.
:love: Come on lover boy Dylan, Make your daddy's girl totally your girl from this special night!;):love:

We have been waiting for this for a long time. Don't disappoint us this time. Lovebirds!!
true women wont date short loser, just in losers' dream :LUL: :LUL: :KEK:

Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 2676316 View attachment 2676318
Definitely, the 2 teasers of Sophia/Dylan part 2 are also very exciting teasers. Similarly, let's hope that this event will be a very hot and exciting event.

As for me, I think a part 2 event could be very hot with a good story. And this event might be a better event than Sam's events.
May l&p not disappoint us again like Sophia/Dylan part 1. As I mentioned earlier, Part 1 was just a sex-ed event. Sophia/Dylan part 1 was a good update but compared to sam's hot tub and sam's bedroom scene events and Ellie's events, Sophia/Dylan part 1 was just an okay event. sophia/Dylan part 1 wasn't as hot as we thought.

We hope we see some real action in the Sophia/Dylan storyline in this event.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
6 years this game has been around. 6 fuckin years and all the virgins are still virgins. Dylan, Ellie, Sam, there’s probly more but these are the main characters. Only sex scenes in game are Sophia and Liam (which nobody cares about) and flashback underage Sophia with friends father and I think Amber and Neil sex scene which I never saw. Why he is not showing Ellie, Dylan or Sam losing their virginity by now is beyond a joke
I'm with you DIRTY Filthy RAT, the progress in this game is beyond teasing now (which in the right amount is very good).

Reactions: peas

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
6 years this game has been around. 6 fuckin years and all the virgins are still virgins. Dylan, Ellie, Sam, there’s probly more but these are the main characters. Only sex scenes in game are Sophia and Liam (which nobody cares about) and flashback underage Sophia with friends father and I think Amber and Neil sex scene which I never saw. Why he is not showing Ellie, Dylan or Sam losing their virginity by now is beyond a joke
this game is not about the sex is about the friends we made along.

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I think Dylan now seems to be much taller than the previous game parts. In any case, I do not expect a lot from the upcoming event because according to L&P the event after a hot one, will be towards a cool down effect.
Don't forget that this teaser was posted on Patreon and, as such, refers to Dylan as Sophia's muscular lodger in DOL and not as her teenage son in AWAM (in fact, the original name of this image is Teaser_0.190_2_DOL.png). It remains to be seen whether a different teaser has been posted on Subscribestar, but since I do not subscribe to that platform, I wouldn't know how to help you with that. Does anyone know if there is any difference?

Reactions: McZoy and xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
... sophia/Dylan part 1 wasn't as hot as we thought.
If you think about what Dylan had before this event, bare breasts and ass kneading, nothing else really. And a huge barrerie - incest.
So during this bathtub event a huge step had to be made. If you look at it from this point of view, this event was more erotic than I expected. Dylan came a long way, even got a French kiss that I had not seen under the current conditions.
Keep in mind, the game is not like "Her Desire." Considering the slow build L&P chose then the progress was the surprise.
So the event was hotter than I expected.

In that respect, you might be right in hoping that the second part will actually be much hotter.
Keep in mind, though, that L&P has always emphasized that Sophia and Dylan will continue to be about sex ed for a long time. That means to me that you should bury all thoughts of a footjob, blowjob or handjob this time. Because not Sophia should learn something but Dylan. And Dylan has not yet earned his reward.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If you think about what Dylan had before this event, bare breasts and ass kneading, nothing else really. And a huge barrerie - incest.
So during this bathtub event a huge step had to be made. If you look at it from this point of view, this event was more erotic than I expected. Dylan came a long way, even got a French kiss that I had not seen under the current conditions.
Keep in mind, the game is not like "Her Desire." Considering the slow build L&P chose then the progress was the surprise.
So the event was hotter than I expected.

In that respect, you might be right in hoping that the second part will actually be much hotter.
Keep in mind, though, that L&P has always emphasized that Sophia and Dylan will continue to be about sex ed for a long time. That means to me that you should bury all thoughts of a footjob, blowjob or handjob this time. Because not Sophia should learn something but Dylan. And Dylan has not yet earned his reward.
Per a post or DM by L&P found on this board, part two has to be hotter if it's supposed to be on par or slightly ahead of Sam. Everything has to move faster now because he tied a build-up that should have happened over a couple of PDs into one event which was part one.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Per a post or DM by L&P found on this board, part two has to be hotter if it's supposed to be on par or slightly ahead of Sam. Everything has to move faster now because he tied a build-up that should have happened over a couple of PDs into one event which was part one.
I agree, but I don't expect Sophia to kneel in front of Dylan with Dylan Dick in her mouth. That's what I wanted to say with my second paragraph.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Maybe it’s just me but a restaurant isn’t too excited event. What could happened in restaurant? Maximum she’ll drop of her panties. And Dylan we’ll take a look. An excited event will be a short vacation like what happened on milf city.
If he gets creative he can take the story into all kind of directions, trust the force my friend:)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Don't forget that this teaser was posted on Patreon and, as such, refers to Dylan as Sophia's muscular lodger in DOL and not as her teenage son in AWAM (in fact, the original name of this image is Teaser_0.190_2_DOL.png). It remains to be seen whether a different teaser has been posted on Subscribestar, but since I do not subscribe to that platform, I wouldn't know how to help you with that. Does anyone know if there is any difference?
Many thanks for your response.

Reactions: Dan5k74

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Maybe it’s just me but a restaurant isn’t too excited event. What could happened in restaurant? Maximum she’ll drop of her panties. And Dylan we’ll take a look. An excited event will be a short vacation like what happened on milf city.
The incidents might be happened under table, in the restroom, at the back alley, in the car (backseat in the taxi when they return to home - cuckold scene is also possible) or else. I don't think any thugs, bums,... involve in this part 2 event. I guess it would be very romantic/sexual event between Sophia and Dylan.

Re Comparing Sam's event,
In the Sam's event, Sophia cums with Sam's breasts sucking plus masturbating herself through the leggins.
In the Dylan's part 2, I guess Sophia also cums but fully by Dylan without Sophia's additional touch herself. This point makes Dylan's event is hotter than Sam's.

When Liam fixed a bathroom lock, he thinks he gets pride himself as he solve a problem; however, it caused there is a WALL between he and his wife, Sophia. It is a clue that Sophia is getting corruption as time passes.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
How Liam couldn't see Sam in the pool and why he didn't suspect why the bathtub curtain was opened. These are too far-fetched.
It's like he's had his IQ forcibly lowered.
No, there was a stranger in the house. I wouldn't be surprised if my wife, as a precautionary measure, had drawn the shower curtain a little as a privacy screen. Provided she had not locked the door to the bathroom.

Reactions: sickqt

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Did LP mentioned anywhere that there is a possibility of Aiden seeing Sophia going with Dylan on a date ?

if that is the case then that will influence Aiden's later tasks much more...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
maybe another 6 milking years... till we get some action. at least not abandoned like milfy city... right? positive thinking...

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
AWAM veterans in their death beds when Dylan, Ellie , Sam finally loses their virginity.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes