Dokuczacz_xD

Mar 19, 2023
I would like them to meet the drunk guys who was at the park in an alley and this time Sophia and Dylan kiss or even do more in front of them.
Agreed. Sophia look stunning in this dress, but Dylan and Sam are two most annoying path in the game. This could be hot only if Sophia drink too much, and someone will flirt with her more intense and try to seduce her (even in front of Dylan with his interrupt). L&P was really great in simple arousing without nude and sex.
Or she'll meet Don Morello, and he will take her to some "buisness" meting, where rest of will show up with "hookers" and show him appreciation seeing how expensive she must be.

There are planetly of way to develop Sophia, and develop her sexuality behavior, but instead we got again and again the same annoying "show me", "education purpose", "it's my son/son friends" etc. I simply think that path of Sam and Dylan are bad for Sophia character development. For exemple, it was quite nice when Sophia behaved more open and flirt in the hair salon knowing that she is exposed, but if you won't let the Dylan interrupt then you won't see the bath of them... With Sam I feel that she is more forced to things, than want them out of curosity or excitment. I totaly don't get why she again strip nude one moment after she almost got caugch by Neil. One scene and I see two diferent Sophia, like L&P wasn't shure in with way he want to develop her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coachsophia45H

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Agreed. Sophia look stunning in this dress, but Dylan and Sam are two most annoying path in the game. This could be hot only if Sophia drink too much, and someone will flirt with her more intense and try to seduce her (even in front of Dylan with his interrupt). L&P was really great in simple arousing without nude and sex.
Or she'll meet Don Morello, and he will take her to some "buisness" meting, where rest of will show up with "hookers" and show him appreciation seeing how expensive she must be.

There are planetly of way to develop Sophia, and develop her sexuality behavior, but instead we got again and again the same annoying "show me", "education purpose", "it's my son/son friends" etc. I simply think that path of Sam and Dylan are bad for Sophia character development. For exemple, it was quite nice when Sophia behaved more open and flirt in the hair salon knowing that she is exposed, but if you won't let the Dylan interrupt then you won't see the bath of them... With Sam I feel that she is more forced to things, than want them out of curosity or excitment. I totaly don't get why she again strip nude one moment after she almost got caugch by Neil. One scene and I see two diferent Sophia, like L&P wasn't shure in with way he want to develop her.
The motivation of the character is not well expressed

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022

Your expectation of Don Morello event seems very exciting.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
To be very honest what Amber does with Dylan seems more realistic at this point than whatever the hell Sophia is doing and internally justifying her actions....
I like Amber in this sense, she knows what she wants and she just basically do it without all the drama.
Won't be surprised if we come to know that Sam and Amber have already played their version of A wife and a mother at this point.
Maybe Amber can teach Sophia something.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes