DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Dylan part 2 event should be hotter than Sam because Sophia went through all the sexual events; Sam (sucked nipples), a beautify parlor (breasts exhibition), and Dylan part 1 from the morning to the evening. Now she is like a gasoline wet log. She will flare up easily if Dylan ignited her.
Factos

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
would the little date with dylan and marie effect sophia and dylan date?

because if it goes well marie and dylan kiss and plausibly gives dylan insurmountable confidences piled upon his raunchy bath with sophia. the decisions made in that date builds strong character where it teaches him bad and good options to pick to make the date go smoothly. the experience gained from this will probably go down the line of sam and sophia storyline without the dating, where dylan is now the one making all the right moves to properly get into a relationship. sophia by the end of this i imagine be in a stronger relationship with dylan than sam. where dylan has made all the right moves to get a girlfriend, so far with sam its just sophia being 'pretend girlfriend' and him still having zero girl interaction outside of it.
Just maybe about a yes-no decision sometime in the future. In my opinion.
A stronger bond to Sophia would have to be mapped via the number of sympathy points that you as a player can still collect for each character. But it seems that only the Filthy/Good Wife points have any effect on the gameplay. Somehow I don't think that will change.
So if Sophia likes better at the end will depend on the preferences of the player at time X but not on the sympathy points you have collected and which should actually somehow represent who Sophia likes best.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Dylan part 2 event should be hotter than Sam because Sophia went through all the sexual events; Sam (sucked nipples), a beautify parlor (breasts exhibition), and Dylan part 1 from the morning to the evening. Now she is like a gasoline wet log. She will flare up easily if Dylan ignited her.
I support ... the scenes with the dilans should have been much cooler than with the sams, but everything still sucks with the scenes of sophia / dylan ... it pisses me off that the scenes of sophia and this BITCH samam are still cool by the developer, but with the dilons it’s all the same BITCH is still doing bullshit :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
NOW I ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANIMATOR HAS LEFT HIM
Is the animation really that good? Honestly I have seen better, Pixil in Date with Linda made it look great. Hopefully the animator L&P is using left him and he can find a better one.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
AWAM veterans in their death beds when Dylan, Ellie , Sam finally loses their virginity.
I don’t know how Ellie or Dylan but this shitty sam can’t live for virgins because he’s a very slippery type and a bitch will probably fuck someone .. the same stupid bitch as Sofia ... turned into cute little angels and got drunk and fucked someone ... how and ptayetsa will make net stupid chicken sophia ..
Dylan with his characters is self-conscious that he could fuck someone for sure this stupid bitch Sophia will be the first to get him, Ellie she has Bul Parin well, the one she met in the sauna of revenge the patrician and Sophia .. gatov bets $ 100 that he fucked her long ago but her it’s not profitable for someone, they’ll say, but for sure, sophia, she won’t tell the truth

• Angry
Reactions: Chaosguy

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A bunch of stuff got cleaned because someone made an account to troll and shitpost.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes