McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Don't forget that this teaser was posted on Patreon and, as such, refers to Dylan as Sophia's muscular lodger in DOL and not as her teenage son in AWAM (in fact, the original name of this image is Teaser_0.190_2_DOL.png). It remains to be seen whether a different teaser has been posted on Subscribestar, but since I do not subscribe to that platform, I wouldn't know how to help you with that. Does anyone know if there is any difference?
Many thanks for your response.

Reactions: Dan5k74

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Maybe it’s just me but a restaurant isn’t too excited event. What could happened in restaurant? Maximum she’ll drop of her panties. And Dylan we’ll take a look. An excited event will be a short vacation like what happened on milf city.
The incidents might be happened under table, in the restroom, at the back alley, in the car (backseat in the taxi when they return to home - cuckold scene is also possible) or else. I don't think any thugs, bums,... involve in this part 2 event. I guess it would be very romantic/sexual event between Sophia and Dylan.

Re Comparing Sam's event,
In the Sam's event, Sophia cums with Sam's breasts sucking plus masturbating herself through the leggins.
In the Dylan's part 2, I guess Sophia also cums but fully by Dylan without Sophia's additional touch herself. This point makes Dylan's event is hotter than Sam's.

When Liam fixed a bathroom lock, he thinks he gets pride himself as he solve a problem; however, it caused there is a WALL between he and his wife, Sophia. It is a clue that Sophia is getting corruption as time passes.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
How Liam couldn't see Sam in the pool and why he didn't suspect why the bathtub curtain was opened. These are too far-fetched.
It's like he's had his IQ forcibly lowered.
No, there was a stranger in the house. I wouldn't be surprised if my wife, as a precautionary measure, had drawn the shower curtain a little as a privacy screen. Provided she had not locked the door to the bathroom.

Reactions: sickqt

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
Did LP mentioned anywhere that there is a possibility of Aiden seeing Sophia going with Dylan on a date ?

if that is the case then that will influence Aiden's later tasks much more...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
6 years this game has been around. 6 fuckin years and all the virgins are still virgins. Dylan, Ellie, Sam, there’s probly more but these are the main characters. Only sex scenes in game are Sophia and Liam (which nobody cares about) and flashback underage Sophia with friends father and I think Amber and Neil sex scene which I never saw. Why he is not showing Ellie, Dylan or Sam losing their virginity by now is beyond a joke
maybe another 6 milking years... till we get some action. at least not abandoned like milfy city... right? positive thinking...

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
6 years this game has been around. 6 fuckin years and all the virgins are still virgins. Dylan, Ellie, Sam, there’s probly more but these are the main characters. Only sex scenes in game are Sophia and Liam (which nobody cares about) and flashback underage Sophia with friends father and I think Amber and Neil sex scene which I never saw. Why he is not showing Ellie, Dylan or Sam losing their virginity by now is beyond a joke
AWAM veterans in their death beds when Dylan, Ellie , Sam finally loses their virginity.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Don't forget that this teaser was posted on Patreon and, as such, refers to Dylan as Sophia's muscular lodger in DOL and not as her teenage son in AWAM (in fact, the original name of this image is Teaser_0.190_2_DOL.png). It remains to be seen whether a different teaser has been posted on Subscribestar, but since I do not subscribe to that platform, I wouldn't know how to help you with that. Does anyone know if there is any difference?
Absolutely nothing different in SubscribeStar.

Apr 5, 2022
Dont forget about the school sex scene with a random ass chick lol

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes