palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
someone is up to date because I haven't played for 3 years and somehow I'm not going to. Is there a scene with your son? And the last time I played I ended up taking pictures by the pool
You'd be surprised how little progress the story has seen in those 3 years. But yes, there's like 2 or 3 more events with Sophia&Dylan after the Bikini shoot. The only "interesting" one, though, is probably what's happened in the latest update + the next release in 2 months or whatever. So yeah, I'm guessing for Dylan fans this PD is not the worst. If only it didn't take 2 years of development...

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Sophia's "Lesbian" points in this VN are so HIGH that we do not have a single lesbian sex scene. Fooling around with daughter & her gf by the pool was another teaser to nothing.
Even that maid scene was abruptly spoiled by our dev's favorite STAN-LEE character.

I understand if dev is reluctant to make Sophia swallow dicks left & right, but at least let her spread those thighs for her little sister.
Upcoming "Farm" scene update would most likely end up being another teaser as well (hope not - but kind of know).

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Teasers sell well, that's why teasers are foundation of the AWAM's business model. In fact, the game chews the same teaser (taking bath with someone) for at least couple of years now.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Most of the VN creator doesn't build 3D assets from scratch, he/she did assembled and combine them to make it work his way.
But I agree, since now, this shouldn't be a time consuming since all the assets and scenes are already created, he/she only have to place the character into the scene, plus he's reusing the same render for different line most of the time (there's a few changes of expressions compare to some other games where you have blinking eyes and mouth movement) so yeah he/she has less and less excuses but takes more and more times (he/she doesn't tell us everything and probably works on an other project at the same time, there's no way he/she takes 2-3 weeks vacation after each updates and only works on weekends)
I knew Daz Markets and I agree with you'r word.

The reason I'm disappointed isn't because he uses Daz Markets.

The reason I'm disappointed is that whenever people ask him to hire staff to increase work efficiency and speed up work, he has always said that he doesn't want "his art" to be ruined by others.

However, he did not create many things such as the main character, surrounding characters, face, hair style, clothes, house, school, etc but copied them.

I wish he would stop all the lies and excuses, shorten the update period, and advance the story, just like you said.

And in my research this time, I saw again how unimaginative he was.

He has to throw away his false pride and ask for help from many people.

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021

The reason I'm disappointed is that whenever people ask him to hire staff to increase work efficiency and speed up work, he has always said that he doesn't want "his art" to be ruined by others.

However, he did not create many things such as the main character, surrounding characters, face, hair style, clothes, house, school, etc but copied them.

I wish he would stop all the lies and excuses, shorten the update period, and advance the story, just like you said.

Explain the copying part. I don't get it.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Explain the copying part. I don't get it.
This is one of those things I didn't post.

I've left out the ones with fairly similar hairstyles but no clear release date or hard evidence that they're on sale.
36985.png
I looked again and the date was marked.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
So guys i have a ques i just completed my first playthrough till the latest update and ofc i chose Aiden's route for Sophia but if i had to choose Don Morello's route then what do i do differently..what choices do i have to make instead of the choices in AIden's route..:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Fantasy about the evening: 1) There will be nothing in the restaurant, unless, light eroticism, as it all already was, namely: Jerking off under the table (legs) (mouth, etc., etc.) Toilet or another secluded place was also there. Showing her breasts or her random 50-50 lunge (teasing the waiter or other visitors)..... Now my version! =)
2) On the way back from the restaurant, Mu-dilan will want to take a leak, as they drank juice, wine (to your taste) in the restaurant. We all know that the Asshole is a "weakling" And he tells Sofia to wait for me now, a minute passes 2,3,5 he is not there, Sofia begins to worry and goes into a dark alley. Remember those two tramps!? ) She goes to the end of the alley calling Mu-dilan, but he does not answer, finally she sees the silhouette of Mu-dilan lying down, she shouted and bends down.... It turns out that while Mu-dilan was relieving himself, he was knocked out from behind on the head by those two nice guys). While Sofia is trying to revive Mu-dilan, old acquaintances come up behind her and to their surprise they recognize Sofia! Mu-dilan is not able to fight back against the villains) One of them, resko jumps behind her son's back and gives a knife, and under the threat of Mu-dilan's life, Sofia will go to any conditions.... Example: Slow full undressing, (dance for guys) will make you kneel and play with them with your hands, mouth, chest, and further Only Your Imagination!..... ;):sneaky::lepew:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

First of all, I think it is important to keep in mind that the use of assets is a common practice. This is really no secret and should not surprise anyone.

Second, it's probably more about what you do with those resources. You only have to look at how bad the art of the large mass of games here actually is. In addition to the assest, there is also a lot of knowledge and experience involved, for example, to get the light for a scene right or position the charaketere so that they appear alive and do not look like dolls.

Anyway, For me it is really difficult to estimate how much effort is really involved in the creation of an update. Personally, I assume that L&P is significantly faster and doesn't need that much time for the development of an update as he currently claims. However, I cannot know this.

The decisive factor is that this project is simply progressing too slowly, considering the amount of content that is still planned. I see the best way to do this is to eliminate the unnecessary. Eliminating the side stories (e.g. the old guys, or all that gangster bullshit) could save a lot of time. Also, the animations really don't add anything to the game, because they are simply bad compared to the images and pull you out of the story rather than supporting it. Omitting them could certainly save some development time.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes