kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
If the event culminates in Dylan's room and the evening more or less ends there, I personally would be a bit disappointed.
I'll play a little with the ideas I've already described and that have been uploaded here by other members.
Sophia and Dylan take a cab to the restaurant. During the ride, Sophia notices the cab driver's glances that keep resting on her and then glide to Dylan. Perhaps the driver also smiles a little insinuatingly. If Dylan has done everything right so far, then Sophia (the player) has the choice of snuggling up to Dylan somewhat provocatively. Then when they get out of the cab, it's more as a couple than as mother and son (second teaser).
In the restaurant, Sophia is challenged by Dylan (after "two" glasses of wine) when she tells him that she has already sat in a similar restaurant without panties. He does not believe her. Sophia, whose inhibitions are lowered by the alcohol, goes to the ladies' room and then puts her panties on Dylan's seat.
When the two leave the restaurant, they decide to walk home (I don't want to discuss whether this is possible). Their way leads them through the park through which they were jogging. When they pass the bench where the homeless people were sitting, Dylan sits down on the bench and they both remember the event. Sophia is drunk and a bit horny. Maybe she thinks about how those men looked at her and replays the scenes in her mind. Maybe she says something like "Maybe I should have shown them THAT!" and strips off the straps of her dress.
At the end of the scenes she kneels on the bench in front of Dylan, Dylan sucks on her breasts while Sophia, fingers deep in her pussy, pleasures herself.
Once home, Sophia remembers her panties. Before disappearing into her bedroom she says to Dylan, "You still have my panties, you can keep them until tomorrow." (That would be a really kinky ending to the evening for me).
This is an interesting point because it seems that Dylan cannot drive or hasn't as of yet. Sophia takes him everywhere. If Sophia has wine at dinner she cannot drive home. The teaser has them walking. Is that from the carpark or from home?
I do hope whatever groping happens doesn't happen in a public or non private place but we know it will because there needs to be an interuption to stop the event.
The problem with trying to predict is there is a vast difference from what we all want to happen and what will.
I think by the time Sam gets sex with Sophia this should be called An Ex-Wife and Grandmother.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This whole restaurant thing reminds me of a damn barbershop! The same shit - it's impossible to do anything but touch the fabric. Hope for an adventure before or, most likely, after visiting the restaurant.

mothersam

Aug 11, 2021
my guess is they go to the restaurant and probably sophia will get drunk so they go home and that's where the rest of the update goes (or maybe I'm wrong and there's more sex education or it's the same as usual)

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What if this what if that ...
What if they just go to the restaurant and have normal romantic dinner then go home and kiss eachother and say goodnight?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Caesar-86

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
Lp did it out of order.. should of did the restaurant in 1st update and bath scene for update 2

At least that would make sense.
I drank in a restaurant, sent my husband and boss home.
And then in the bathroom, a handjob to my son or a blowjob in general, it would be time already.
Oh dreams, dreams

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
123548.jpg
This is one of the magic techniques LP frequently employs.

And LP said, Dylan would be no less than Sam, but no hotter, just as hot as Sam.

I still don't expect Dylan to have what Sam doesn't have.

Many people believe that Part 2 connects to the final scene of Part 1, but I can't imagine whether it's an alternative or a later story, so I'll wait a little longer.

But I have a feeling people forgot that there was a Jacuzzi planned for Part 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-185-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Since it is already a bit late, the restaurants are already closing. But Dylan already has an idea where they could go instead.

It's been said before but not often enough in my opinion: Dr.Fapalot is a true GOAT of the thread. Thank you for all your contributions here. What a legend!

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Since it is already a bit late, the restaurants are already closing. But Dylan already has an idea where they could go instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dylan's face seems to age in real time.

When I saw the first teaser, I was very confused, and when I saw the second teaser, I laughed hysterically.

And while watching the third teasers, ........ um.......

I admired LP's stubbornness. :LOL:(y)

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I think something will happen but not before they go home. Maybe sophia will feel a romantic connection with her son as she is already attracted to that idea, maybe they'll get home and then sophia sleeps togather with Dylan? I don't expect something big to happen but there might be good amount of relationship devlopment between these two after this. Maybe we'll get sucking, kissing and mutual masterbation scenes? or maybe sophia would strip dance for Dylan since she's drunk? we've seen that happen in lots of games, very common. She could give dylan a lingerie show like she did for liam, who knows. I am really excited for this update.

Last edited:

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017

It would be very weird for them to go to the spa dressed like that! It would be even more strange if the restaurant had closed and the spa had not! So this must be a bar!
In my path Dylan doesn't tell Sophia about her cleavage. So it will be very interesting if Dylan take Sophia to some bar and watch her behavior around other man.
On the other hand it will be very frustrating if Sophia took off this dress too quickly and change it with some bikini. Then this poll become ruthless... Will see....

Reactions: RockSpice

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
It would be very weird for them to go to the spa dressed like that! It would be even more strange if the restaurant had closed and the spa had not! So this must be a bar!
In my path Dylan doesn't tell Sophia about her cleavage. So it will be very interesting if Dylan take Sophia to some bar and watch her behavior around other man.
On the other hand it will be very frustrating if Sophia took off this dress too quickly and change it with some bikini. Then this poll become ruthless... Will see....
A Wife and Mother A small change of plan Since it's a little late, the restaurants are already closing. But Dylan already has an idea where they could go instead (I'll go to a strip club where mom will anneal on a pole) :D:подлый:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes