kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I asked L&P if he is aging dyaln, let's see what he replies
Remember that movie about a beach and everyone ages 1 year for every hour. I think maybe LP stumbled his story in the same way. It's been 14 days since they moved and Dylan has aged 7+ years. and been to boarding school and home again. You know because boarding school kids come home every day.
I think this event is a make it or break it event for alot of people. If it just reverts to an educational thing and no real emotion willingness by Sophia, things will get very loud on here.

ranger%21

Apr 5, 2019
I think this guy, LP is kind of good with the quality of the game. Yet his timing and longer than life storyline is making us mad.. Why can't he cut those side story lines ..and focus on the main events... Just to see a foreplay people have to wait for years

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Me, watching everyone whining, once the update is out and reality catches up again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find the best way to not be disappointed is to not have any expectations at all. But I can still point out the inconsistencies, plot holes and tactics LP uses.
What happened to the pigeons?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Dylan's plan. (I think...)
#3 He wants to find out how far Sophia goes. He thought about it in the car when he returns to home with Sophia from hair salon. He brings her to the bar or night club and watch her (feat. alcohol) among the hungry wolves flirts with his mom. This ends up Dylan beats up a guy who brings Sophia to fuck in the restroom. Drunken Sophia is exposed by Dylan in the taxi while returning home.
He will end up with a fist to the face just like the Hobo and he will fuck sophie in front of Dylan with a face of complete satisfaction and victory.
1686778419462.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Im half way through the 1st episode and noticed this is a slow burning game but i cant deny even tho there is no sex, some scenes are hot and models are good too...My question is will the future sex scenes be like first husband sex? That scene was lame imo so if new scenes will be like that too i will drop it
IMG_1518.gif

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Im half way through the 1st episode and noticed this is a slow burning game but i cant deny even tho there is no sex, some scenes are hot and models are good too...My question is will the future sex scenes be like first husband sex? That scene was lame imo so if new scenes will be like that too i will drop it
OMG stop what you're doing and run away right now. This game isn't worth it. You can still save yourself. There is LITERALLY no sex expected for another 5-10 YEARS. I'm not exaggerating. There are better things to jerk off to.

Kalaghora6969

Jun 15, 2023
There are more 3 versions of aiden revenge available but it's paid and not leaked yet so do we have any hero who ca share it ? It cost around 1 dollar only.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
There are more 3 versions of aiden revenge available but it's paid and not leaked yet so do we have any hero who ca share it ? It cost around 1 dollar only.
If you show me how to upload the file to MEGA & share the link here I can do it tonight for the 10$ version.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for sharing!

So where could they go this late in the evening? :unsure:

Restaurants are off the list, **if they still want to eat** they need to go to either a fast food place, something like the diner he went to with Ellie and Christine at noon (if it is open), or a pub that also serve food. Of course they will be overdressed in any case, which could be instrumental for another Dylan-saves-the-damsel-in-distress event if it has to be the case (people notice the dress, make fun of them for the dress and the age difference, starts to make comments about Sophia yada yada yada Sophia is impressed and feels even more secure and comfortable in the remaining part of the event)

We don't know much about the geography of San Alejo, since there is the ocean nearby there might be a promenade where they can have a romantic walk and also get something to eat, considering it's a Friday night and maybe the promenade is more lively than the city center.

The Asian restaurant he chose for this teaser does not feel like a posh restaurant to me (but we need to look at the prices on the menu first! :) ), probably it could be just one of the n-th they tried before giving up. I wonder if it will be used again though, the layout looks interesting for possible future scenes at the restaurant
View attachment 2696424
The restaurant premises are not very ergonomic. With so many seats, too many toilet cubicles, perhaps there is a dance club on another floor?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes