Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just had a thought - if L&P is going to add more Dylan events to raise him to be on par with Sophia, how much of it is going to be forced? While I haven't tested it, as far as I'm aware my playthrough still only has him turning up to get a haircut, then perhaps the chat with Sophia about her plans changing.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Im half way through the 1st episode and noticed this is a slow burning game but i cant deny even tho there is no sex, some scenes are hot and models are good too...My question is will the future sex scenes be like first husband sex? That scene was lame imo so if new scenes will be like that too i will drop it
nothing burning in this game bro....this is game is no longer in slow burn cat.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I knew Daz Markets and I agree with you'r word.

The reason I'm disappointed isn't because he uses Daz Markets.

The reason I'm disappointed is that whenever people ask him to hire staff to increase work efficiency and speed up work, he has always said that he doesn't want "his art" to be ruined by others.

However, he did not create many things such as the main character, surrounding characters, face, hair style, clothes, house, school, etc but copied them.

I wish he would stop all the lies and excuses, shorten the update period, and advance the story, just like you said.

And in my research this time, I saw again how unimaginative he was.

He has to throw away his false pride and ask for help from many people.
All of what you said would be true if L&P wasnt gluttonous. He/she doesn't want to share 1 penny. Not a cent. As a result the game's interest has begun to lose traction. Its still a great game but the next update (which wont be released until July or August) will be the 2nd update of 2023. There may not be a 3rd update in 2023. And that's because - despite what L&P said - he/she did NOT hire an animator nor a translator nor a writer (which could use some help given past few updates).

People still enjoy the game but there is a shelf-life on everything and L&P has already crossed AWAM's. Like any spoiled food it doesnt go completely bad initially and instead slowly degrades. We are watching that process in live time. The process could be reversed if L&P actually hired staff but his/her greed and gluttony have blinded their vision.

2 updates in 1 year? And each update is, what, 350-400 renders? With a decent animation or two? Yeah, that is the definition of amateur hour. L&P had the chance to expand the vision in a way similar as Mr Dots did and that was in large part to accepting help. But this game and L&P are destined to fizzle out and its already happening.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
no matter how old he is, he looks wierd and ugly
And a fricken midget ! I know he is there to satisfy the shota lovers, but seriously ? how many 18year old dudes do you know that are still a foot shorter than their mom ?

It'd be believable if Sophia was this Glamzon that was above 6ft without heels... but I think the game mentioned she is like 5'6" ? so that makes Dylan what ? 5'1" ?

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
And a fricken midget ! I know he is there to satisfy the shota lovers, but seriously ? how many 18year old dudes do you know that are still a foot shorter than their mom ?

It'd be believable if Sophia was this Glamzon that was above 6ft without heels... but I think the game mentioned she is like 5'6" ? so that makes Dylan what ? 5'1" ?

That height is totally wrong, or they live in a pygmy society (LOL) since Sophia has really few people taller than her there.

You are definitely right, and everything is synthesized in one concept: Dylan is the bloody Frodo but in a manipulative and perverted version (Ellie and Dylan clearly behave more worthy of being Patricia's children than Sophia's). I think Sophia, rather than sucking his dick, should seriously think about taking him to a psychiatrist LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ancienregimele

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022

Swear I heard she is 5'9" tall. I could be wrong.

Apr 12, 2021
It's okay to make Dylan look a little older, but he doesn't even look like a teenager anymore.
He looks like he just graduated from college.

If he was sensitive about shota or something, I would understand why.
But Sophia is literally "lecturing" 3 little boys.
I think it's a bad choice to age dylan that much.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes