LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
it was a joke is more a Dylan/Christine event.
I know she won't be the focus of this next... next update.
Me saying that i think we'll see Dylan-Ellie before Ellie-Sophia is just a belief due to how slow everything involving Sophia must be.
On the other hand i bet Ellie already comes out of this Dylan-Christine event with a tinge of jealousy...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
If the final goal is to release on Steam, it's not surprising at all. But that would mean Dylan would have to be aged in the rest of the game.
Not sure about it. Bad memories is in Steam with characters like the redhead

header.jpg

But Fashion Business was banned because of a young character. It's always a risk, I guess. I think clarifying each character age inside the game would be proper.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Not sure about it. Bad memories is in Steam with characters like the redhead

View attachment 2701002

But Fashion Business was banned because of a young character. It's always a risk, I guess. I think clarifying each character age inside the game would be proper.
You're right, I assumed that more from Patreon claims. But on the other hand, it seems to be a lottery, as you seem to point out.

I have no clue on what will happens. But it seemed logical to me to imagine that L&P would tend towards 1 single version for all platforms to simplify the work. He's not really fond of having to make DoL :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know she won't be the focus of this next... next update.
Me saying that i think we'll see Dylan-Ellie before Ellie-Sophia is just a belief due to how slow everything involving Sophia must be.
On the other hand i bet Ellie already comes out of this Dylan-Christine event with a tinge of jealousy...
I take the opposite approach. One of the many reasons I believe that nothing will happen between Dylan and Ellie in the bonus storyline is simply that if there is and Patreon discovers it, then L&P is banned from Patreon and AWAM abandoned long before Dylan has a chance at Sophia.

It would be suicidal for L&P to have any Dylan/Ellie content any time soon. It's far too easy for any bitter ex-patron to screencap the AWAM dialogue showing Dylan and Ellie are siblings, and he's toast.

And since AFAIK the main reason Dylan fans play is for Dylan/Sophia content, I find it astounding that there is any support for Dylan/Ellie content at all at the moment.

It works both ways too. As an Ellie fan, I don't want to see any Ellie/Dylan content on the Ellie route before any Ellie/Sophia content. My only real hope of that is that I'm wrong about the bonus storyline finishing before PD16 - and that it finished on PD16, and only after the second lesbian sex scene that is due on PD16.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It would be suicidal for L&P to have any Dylan/Ellie content any time soon. It's far too easy for any bitter ex-patron to screencap the AWAM dialogue showing Dylan and Ellie are siblings, and he's toast.
But not a screenshot of Dylan fondling his mother's boobs in the bathtub? :unsure:

Dylan/Ellie content isn't more a problem than anything else.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I take the opposite approach. One of the many reasons I believe that nothing will happen between Dylan and Ellie in the bonus storyline is simply that if there is and Patreon discovers it, then L&P is banned from Patreon and AWAM abandoned long before Dylan has a chance at Sophia.

And since AFAIK the main reason Dylan fans play is for Dylan/Sophia content, I find it astounding that there is any support for Dylan/Ellie content at all at the moment.

It works both ways too. As an Ellie fan, I don't want to see any Ellie/Dylan content on the Ellie route before any Ellie/Sophia content. My only real hope of that is that I'm wrong about the bonus storyline finishing before PD16 - and that it finished on PD16, and only after the second lesbian sex scene that is due on PD16.
In “No more money” the MC had a bj from his sister and a shower pussy feeling of his mother… He is still on Patreon and he posts regular progress updates on his project… On Patreon neither LP nor Royal Candy have mentioned any family relationships… If I screenshot something and send it on Patreon they can easily claim that this has nothing to do with the game promoted there…

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I don't think this is a fair criticism. We don't need Sophia owning dozens of different bathing suits, outfits, or shoes. L&P is guilty of a lot of things, but anyone who has used Daz will understand that it isn't easy to find quality clothing assets, and when you do you use them a lot. There are a lot of limitations to Daz, and the quality of assets is one of them.
This. I've taken my shots at L&P (for good reason) but this is not something to argue about or be mad about. DAZ assets are very limited in all reality. It would be dumb to not do a basic color swap on something like a bikini that is coming off anyway.

DAZ is difficult and slow. I never once argued the opposite. I do think he is milking but it's not entirely out of being lazy to work or such. His renders are good and even the animations tend to be solid (yes, he is the animator lol). I just don't think the result is worth the payoff...or rather time needed to payoff. That animation with the girl getting fucked in the classroom pushed that update an extra month and, while good, they weren't worth it.
Still, it's not easy so you can see why that takes so long.

His issue is that he lacks focus on the story. Many, many months have been wasted by him making side stories with no bearing on the overall story. Pure dead-ends. The clearest sign that he makes up a ton of this story on a whim.
I just think he needs to focus the story and quit bullshitting just to pass the months (pull income). Cut the fat and finish this thing before 2025.

A color swap on a bikini is not his issue and if he didn't do that you'd be waiting longer than you do.

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I've Played this one .. fans games are just ain't it . They don't have that juice. Can't beat the real one.
And that's all in your head. You know "it ain't real" so it will never reach the excitment of the "real thing". It could look exactly like the actual game but for many it wouldn't matter because it wasn't "real".

Which is EXACTLY why I argued that L&P would be smart to compromise with the fans and release fantasies characters have in-game. Fans know a fantasy isn't real so it'll never have the impact of what they perceive as real.

Every update just add a small fantasy. Maybe Dylan thinks about Ellie. Maybe the delivery man drives away thinking about Sophia. Etc.
They don't even have to be overtly sexual as far as actual sex. Just little things to keep people from the fact that they wont get the "real" thing until 2035, lol.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes